Author Topic: Justin Harris 2 Weeks Prior to the 2007 NPC USA Part 1 of 9 /Video......  (Read 1650 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
great guy/great video................... ...........

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=11157

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
I love these guys. They are so awesome, yet so humble.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

I agrree - they seem like such a refreshing change from some of the f ucking big headed, self obsessed, 'the world revolves around me' idiots that are alot of pro bodybuilders today  :-\

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Educated/thinking man's bodybuilders............ ..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
looks like they're at metroflex.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

yup..................... .....

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V

haha yes the ac dc music always on there, is metroflex the only gym in tehax or something? this is the first video of bodybuilders that come across as normal.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Educated/thinking man's bodybuilders............ ..

Yep, Justin sounds like a scientist when he talks training and nutrition. He doesn't try at all to cloud things up in a shroud of mystery (I'm so strong, my genetics are so great, heavy weight aint nuthin but a peanut, etc). I wish I had gotten to shake his hand at the ASC..

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Kuclo has huge calves.

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
Kuclo has huge calves.

agreed!  I didn't know steve was livin here in Tx!  I train there about once or twice a year just for change of scenery.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
haha yes the ac dc music always on there, is metroflex the only gym in tehax or something? this is the first video of bodybuilders that come across as normal.

Oh yeah,,,AC/DC is running rampant when Ronnie is training. ::)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Bump.................... ..

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
justin knows his shit and is a good guy to deal with on the boards, not arrogant at all.  I've only dealt with Steve a couple of times about a year ago over on IM and he was pretty cool as well.  The funny thing is they both live-or lived if steve moved-really close to me and I've been telling myself to get down to the powerhouse they train at but I just never seem to have the time....I'd feel like a little kid if I ever worked out with them but it would be fun.
nasser=piece of shit

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
justin knows his shit and is a good guy to deal with on the boards, not arrogant at all.  I've only dealt with Steve a couple of times about a year ago over on IM and he was pretty cool as well.  The funny thing is they both live-or lived if steve moved-really close to me and I've been telling myself to get down to the powerhouse they train at but I just never seem to have the time....I'd feel like a little kid if I ever worked out with them but it would be fun.
Justin Harris doesn't know me from a hole in the wall,i can't even begin to tell you how much he has helped me out for my last show (i started dieting at 5 weeks out/due to finacial obligations i was not sure until 5 weeks out if i could do the show or not) Justin earns money from helping people get ready for shows,he charged me nothing and i got a friendship out of the deal,he is there anytime you want to "chat",shoot the shit whatever
just a great great guy and represenative of the sport of bodybuilding,i can't say enough good things about him

Mike