Author Topic: pm questions answerd  (Read 1093 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm questions answerd
« on: July 26, 2007, 02:16:59 PM »
i keep getting the same question over and over this is last time im answering it

YES YOU NEED ANAPOLON WHEN YOU ADD HALOTESTIN AND OR WINSTROL INTO YOUR STACK,,REASON IS THAT YOU WANT TO RETAIN FULLNESS AND EVEN INCREASE IT WHILE GETTING SHREDDED,,

HALOTESTIN AND WINSTROL COMBINATION WILL RESULT IN VERY FAST HARDNESS IN A MATTER OF HOURS AND IN SOME PEOPLE 'STIFF LOOK' ,,
THE ANAPOLON WILL RETAIN THE FULNESS OF THE MUSCLE AND EVEN INCREASE IT WHILE LETTING YOU RIP UP PEACFULY AND AVOIDING LOOKING STIFF WHILE BEING RIPPED/SHREDDED

ANAPOLON HALOTESTIN AND OR WINSTROL IN MODERATE DOSES ARE OK TO BE TAKEN TOGETHER FOR 5-6 WEEKS AT A TIME,,
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: pm questions answerd
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 02:18:10 PM »
you don't think Anadrol causes too much stomach upset, GH?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 02:20:09 PM »
at 300mg a day yes in some people,,not at 50-100mg taken with food,,
some people may be sensetive and get stomack upset but as long as diet is in check they shoudl be ok
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 02:21:04 PM »
at 300mg a day yes in some people,,not at 50-100mg taken with food,,
some people may be sensetive and get stomack upset but as long as diet is in check they shoudl be ok
i used some legit Unimed Anadrol a few years ago and got nosebleeds on 50mg. a day, why is that?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 02:21:11 PM »
wrong board

why dont you post steroid shit on the steroid board like everyone else? this is gossip
Z

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 02:28:44 PM »
wrong board

why dont you post steroid shit on the steroid board like everyone else? this is gossip

Maybe its just gossip, that this is the gossip board... :o

The Coach

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 03:43:25 PM »
i keep getting the same question over and over this is last time im answering it

YES YOU NEED ANAPOLON WHEN YOU ADD HALOTESTIN AND OR WINSTROL INTO YOUR STACK,,REASON IS THAT YOU WANT TO RETAIN FULLNESS AND EVEN INCREASE IT WHILE GETTING SHREDDED,,

HALOTESTIN AND WINSTROL COMBINATION WILL RESULT IN VERY FAST HARDNESS IN A MATTER OF HOURS AND IN SOME PEOPLE 'STIFF LOOK' ,,
THE ANAPOLON WILL RETAIN THE FULNESS OF THE MUSCLE AND EVEN INCREASE IT WHILE LETTING YOU RIP UP PEACFULY AND AVOIDING LOOKING STIFF WHILE BEING RIPPED/SHREDDED

ANAPOLON HALOTESTIN AND OR WINSTROL IN MODERATE DOSES ARE OK TO BE TAKEN TOGETHER FOR 5-6 WEEKS AT A TIME,,

FLASH

THIS JUST IN..........

Hardly anyone (Pro's) gets "shredded" anymore because they're too concerned with losing size, so most sacrifice conditioning for size!!

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 04:24:37 PM »
i used some legit Unimed Anadrol a few years ago and got nosebleeds on 50mg. a day, why is that?

You might be a bleeder?
I've known some to bleed out the nose over say 100mg of Dbol ed but usually never drol.