Author Topic: Human Grade vs UG  (Read 4807 times)

Puller

• Getbig II
Human Grade vs UG
« on: July 26, 2007, 04:01:06 PM »
What's everyone's opinion?

I have always used UG but now have complete access to most HG gear. One dilemma is I've gotten accustomed to the basic Test/Tren/Winny which has worked well. I am now contimplating my fall/winter cycle and I'm thinking the following:

Omna - 2days on 1 day off wks 1-12
50mg Anadrol ED wks 1-4/1-6 not surehowharsh the HG anadrol will be
Also thinking 400-600 deca wk wks 1-10
Possibly HGH 2-3 iu ed.

My goal is to put on pure mass, not too worried about bloat I enjoy bulking plus I have tons of AIs and Anti-E's on hand.

Any feedback is appreciated, stats below

5'10
215-220
15-18% bf

ps. finishing cutting over the next 6 weeks should drop the bf quite a bit - running T3/clen etc,etc,etc...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Human Grade vs UG
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 04:03:54 PM »
I think I can speak for everyone when I say we'd prefer human grade gear when we can get it &/or afford it. I've always used a combination of both over the years.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 04:04:59 PM »
I would cut the deca dosage down.

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 04:11:00 PM »
I would cut the deca dosage down.

I may cut the deca outall together. Out of curiosity, why would you do below 400 of deca with a cycle like the one statedabove?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 04:12:23 PM »
I may cut the deca outall together. Out of curiosity, why would you do below 400 of deca with a cycle like the one statedabove?

Probably more for the joint relief benefits. I would personally keep the Deca at 400mg.

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 06:54:43 PM »
Human grade all the way...  FDA is going to crack down on every USA underground lab until they are finished.  Too many potential health issues with ug's and zero regulation.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 07:07:01 PM »
Human grade all the way...  FDA is going to crack down on every USA underground lab until they are finished.  Too many potential health issues with ug's and zero regulation.

Wouldn't the DEA be doing the cracking down? And they can never find all the meth labs, or all the grow ops, or the guys cookin up crack, so what makes you think allug labs will be put down so easily?

If theres demand, there will be a service

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 07:24:02 PM »
Wouldn't the DEA be doing the cracking down? And they can never find all the meth labs, or all the grow ops, or the guys cookin up crack, so what makes you think allug labs will be put down so easily?

If theres demand, there will be a service

I think the FDA is making the purchases and the DEA is storming the operations.  Either way I suppose.  The problem with anabolics isnt the hormones but the unregulated practices of those making it, and the potential diasasters that can occur with bad batch and so on.  Other than Tren it is better to go human anyway.

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2007, 08:02:19 PM »
i would say hg all the way, but if you know a good ug it can be just as good. some of the blends, overdosed gear will make pinning a lot better for someone that pins often.im still up in the air with omna's though, its hg gear/cheap but has alot of mixed reviews.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 06:06:10 AM »

This will never happen. there will always be hundreds of UG labs in america. supply and demand over rules everything in this country. the "war on drugs" has been a joke for years, same with the recent lab busts. they may bust 10-15 labs but 20 more will replace them.

i try to use HG products when i can but i honestly can't tell a difference between HG and a "good" UG lab product.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2007, 06:07:03 AM »
This will never happen. there will always be hundreds of UG labs in america. supply and demand over rules everything in this country. the "war on drugs" has been a joke for years, same with the recent lab busts. they may bust 10-15 labs but 20 more will replace them.

i try to use HG products when i can but i honestly can't tell a difference between HG and a "good" UG lab product.

8)

Amen. Well said.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 06:17:06 AM »
Probably more for the joint relief benefits. I would personally keep the Deca at 400mg.

400mg of deca is a beautiful thing.

mrfixit

• Getbig I
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 10:37:24 AM »
HG > UG period.

I have friends who have had terrible reactions/infections to UG products.

Personally I have never used UG.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2007, 10:47:35 AM »
400mg of deca is a beautiful thing.

Yes it is.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2007, 12:13:35 PM »
I think the UG lab busts will cool off as soon as that retarded redneck bush is out of office.
He's the one directing all his energy and resources to stopping steroids because he loves baseball, LOL.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 02:15:38 PM »
I think the UG lab busts will cool off as soon as that retarded redneck bush is out of office.
He's the one directing all his energy and resources to stopping steroids because he loves baseball, LOL.

I think John McCain and some others got some baseball cards that are going down in value after Bonds breaks the Record. ;D

Profit motive fills all markets. From tennis shoes to Testesterone.....

How about we deport Bush to Canada?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2007, 03:36:41 PM »
What's everyone's opinion?

Is that even a real question?

Given both, you always choose Pharmaceutical grade over UG.

What possessed you to ask such a question?

Try Organon Sustanon, then try a UG Organon product and get back to me.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

maffie

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2007, 05:04:31 PM »
Call me weird but I always get UG especially if they have some special items. For example, no way any Pharm company is going to make test prop with EO and we all know how painless/thin EO is  :)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2007, 05:54:01 PM »
Call me weird but I always get UG especially if they have some special items. For example, no way any Pharm company is going to make test prop with EO and we all know how painless/thin EO is  :)

Well, I'd prefer a trained chemist, in a sterile controlled, inspected lab meself.
2nd place would be developing country rouge labs. They have trained chemists and sterile controls.
Compare Schering or REAL Organon, or any major Pharma to the stuff you been using, and I think you are in for a big surprise.... ;)
Get your ass some air fare and prove it to yourself. Lots of this UG stuff here in the US is BunK.
Better off frying eggs in it, that'd be more anabolic.

Puller

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2007, 07:20:29 PM »
Is that even a real question?

Given both, you always choose Pharmaceutical grade over UG.

What possessed you to ask such a question?

Try Organon Sustanon, then try a UG Organon product and get back to me.   :-X

DIV

I fully understand the diff between UG and HG I was more asking about personal experience of anadrol and omna (or other HG cycles) vs UG test/tren/winny

Also comments on personal experiences with HGH.

Should have been more specific.

maffie

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 09:15:04 PM »
Well, I'd prefer a trained chemist, in a sterile controlled, inspected lab meself.
2nd place would be developing country rouge labs. They have trained chemists and sterile controls.
Compare Schering or REAL Organon, or any major Pharma to the stuff you been using, and I think you are in for a big surprise.... ;)
Get your ass some air fare and prove it to yourself. Lots of this UG stuff here in the US is BunK.
Better off frying eggs in it, that'd be more anabolic.

Alright... i see what you mean. that last sentence was pretty funny too lol...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2007, 05:14:52 AM »
Alright... i see what you mean. that last sentence was pretty funny too lol...

Ya know, it's sad but true :'(.
There are a very few UG labs run by skilled chemists that turn out wierd mixes that are superior.
You gonna need be well connected beyond belief to touch that stuff.

I eveb think the stuff from the USA inspected compounding Pharmas is even inferior to The Schering and Organon and Euro Pharmas products I've used in Asia. It just dont seem to have the same punch.
I suspect slightly underdosed even though DEA/FDA inspected. 

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2007, 05:36:42 AM »

I fully understand the diff between UG and HG I was more asking about personal experience of anadrol and omna (or other HG cycles) vs UG test/tren/winny

Id say geting up a nice collection of lots of goodies and waiting is the best plan.
Real omna and Oxy is gonna be a bloater, that's great for a guy wants mass, or a PLer.
Id lean toward all the real human grade stuff y0U can find. Even if Mex, India, Saudi,... This stuff is used widly in Asia, and I NEVER seen a problem w/ Quality. None of theis infections/ "Knot Shots"; Fevers etc.

Also, consider this. Gyno is much more prevelant with the UK guys on their Steroid boards I read. You know why?
BECAUSE MORE OF THEIR SHIT IS REAL!

Im also not so sure about "Research Co's". I'd realy like to hear from someone w/  access to a lab and MassSpectromater as to what is realy in these products. I find it hard to believe stuff thats as spendy as A'dex & Letro can sell so cheaply ???

Go for quality and take the time to build up everything you need IMO. Also, there's NOTHING like coming on a big load after a long break ;).

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2007, 11:18:02 AM »
HG vs Ug is no contest. I was thinking awhile ago the nerve it would take to operate a ug steroid operation. You would have to be crazy! So there you have it, these closet chemists are crazy from the get go. God knows what they use as far as sterile procedure, raw powder, solvents etc!!! what the room looks like, stove top range looks like. Do they change beakers and filters? Ever wonder if you batch crashed and then they fixed it? Ever been baking and said we have no brown sugar? well just use --- instead. Dropped your viles on the floor. So many things can happen. Not sayin they do... but, ya never know, it not exactly legal. Hg is under supervision. There is standards that have to be met. Everything is procedure and up to standard. The outcome is a CONSISTANT good product.
-

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2007, 10:40:18 PM »

I am speaking from personal experience when I said there is no comparison.

You always choose Pharmaceutical grade over UG if given the choice.

The type of cycle has nothing to do with it.

The question itself is ridiculous...

Like asking someone to choose between a sirloin steak and McDonalds...   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...