Author Topic: dieting on fast food?  (Read 1424 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: dieting on fast food?
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 08:20:19 PM »
you just posted my grocery list from last week.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 02:38:38 PM »
it can be very well done, ive lost 35 pounds of pure fat in 6 months, eating burgers and pizza, just make sure the meals are not large, and add some cardio.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 03:06:08 PM »
you can diet on anything, it's just about how much you eat.

hope this helps. next time post in the nutrition board chump
Z

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 03:17:56 PM »
i eat dairy queen, dunkin donuts and other junk every sunday and i'm still losing weight

I need to tone it down though because I feel like my progress is slowing down

I'll eat 8 donuts instead of a dozen :)

E
E

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 03:29:50 PM »
Fast food dieting is great although id rather try to stay lean on it (meaning 8-12% bf) as opposed to diet hard on it as some of it isn't as filling. A big mac however can hold you over for hours after eating but you have to wait. You will still be hungry initially after eating it but you have to wait for the fats to settle in your stomach and you can go hours without eating.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 03:32:25 PM »
Fast food dieting is great although id rather try to stay lean on it (meaning 8-12% bf) as opposed to diet hard on it as some of it isn't as filling. A big mac however can hold you over for hours after eating but you have to wait. You will still be hungry initially after eating it but you have to wait for the fats to settle in your stomach and you can go hours without eating.
Thats exactly what I have noticed recently. After you eat something like a Big Mac you still feel really hungry but if you just wait about 15 minutes, it will be gone. I think my biggest problem in the past is that I would eat until full, and then once the food settled, I would be even fuller.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 03:39:40 PM »
bullshit. who the hell isnt hungry 15 minutes after a bigmac

hahaha what a bunch of 150 pound clowns
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 03:42:18 PM »
I had white castle for breakfast.

It can be done, but only one meal. Count your calories and make sure to get your protein.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 03:58:08 PM »
bullshit. who the hell isnt hungry 15 minutes after a bigmac

hahaha what a bunch of 150 pound clowns

Hey, im just giving tips. Also if you eat small portions of food long enough you will get used to it and hunger pains will subside. You will no longer desire massive quantitys. When your metabolism slows down like that you live a longer and happier life although it is fun sometimes to see how much you can eat!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2007, 04:01:06 PM »
Hey, im just giving tips. Also if you eat small portions of food long enough you will get used to it and hunger pains will subside. You will no longer desire massive quantitys. When your metabolism slows down like that you live a longer and happier life although it is fun sometimes to see how much you can eat!

Dunno about others, but eating a small portion of calorie dense fast food can keep you full for up to 6 hours.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 04:03:03 PM »
Another thing you can do, although time consuming and not very healthy, is to eat as much as you want and whatever you want but just besure you burn off exactly the caloric ammount you take in with cardio and you can even add in some ephedrine and coffee.  Say you have a bad caloric limit of 2200 calories or so, anything you eat over that ammount must be burned off. So say you ate 600 calories of cookies and you are at 2800, then do 600 calories worth of cardio. Just remember that cardio burns calories and not fat. It speeds up your metabolism. That is all. Lifting weights or cardio will not cause you to lose fat. Only reduced calories will do this.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 04:03:51 PM »
Dunno about others, but eating a small portion of calorie dense fast food can keep you full for up to 6 hours.
Indeed. I have had a kids meal hold me over for 5 hours before.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2007, 04:05:27 PM »
i wish that would hold me over that long.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2007, 04:06:27 PM »
i wish that would hold me over that long.

so do we, then we would've seen better pics of you haha!
Z

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 04:08:26 PM »

Mommy took you to McDonalds and got you that because you were very well behaved at Gramma's house this morning.