Author Topic: UFO sightings bring town to a standstill - VIDEO  (Read 2401 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
UFO sightings bring town to a standstill - VIDEO
« on: July 26, 2007, 09:14:54 PM »
A crowd of 100 stunned stargazers brought a town centre to a standstill when five mysterious UFOs were spotted hovering in the sky.

Drinkers spilled out of pubs, motorists stopped to gawp and camera phones were aimed upwards as the five orbs, in a seeming formation, hovered above Stratford-Upon-Avon for half an hour.

The unidentified flying objects lit up the otherwise clear night sky above Shakespeare's birthplace in Warwickshire on Saturday.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=470579&in_page_id=1770

GonnaRuckYou

• Getbig II
  • Get rucked, play rugby
Re: UFO sightings bring town to a standstill - VIDEO
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 09:16:14 PM »
swamp gas

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2007, 09:45:49 PM »
weather ballons

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2007, 09:51:14 PM »
Pretty weird with the floods and all, some historic weather for all parts of the world

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2007, 09:57:10 PM »
Why weather balloons?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2007, 10:06:07 PM »
Why weather balloons?

Used to be the most used excuse for sightings, since it's associated with Roswell, the cornerstone of UFOs

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2007, 10:23:16 PM »

why is it, everytime there is something weird in the sky its gotta be UFO.

could be anything, i find it hard to believe that UFO from outta space will travel lightyears just to stay on top of a town for no reason and vanish! it can't be!!!
are you delusional?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2007, 10:25:03 PM »

could be anything, i find it hard to believe that UFO from outta space will travel lightyears just to stay on top of a town for no reason and vanish! it can't be!!!

all UFO means is that it's, as of yet, unidentified

nothing more

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 10:25:07 AM »

And why is it the pictures are always fuzzy? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 11:33:07 AM »
And why is it the pictures are always fuzzy? 

Bum,

I could "speculate" on lot's of reasons why the pictures are often fuzzy but it would only be a guess.

We don't even have enough information to say that they are "objects" or even "flying" in the same sense that we fly.   We also can't assume that these things have  traveled from other planets.  For example, they could be from earth, the moon (not technically a planet) or even from other dimension.  The objects themselves could even be an unknown natural phenomenom or even a life form.  We could even be looking at multiple different types of phenomena

We just don't have enough info to draw any much of a conclusion about anything other than, at the moment, that they are unidentified. 

Alot of pics can be found here (turn down your sound to avoid the annoying Iphone ad): 
http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/photohome.asp

The only conclusion I can draw about this thing in England is that at the moment it's unidentified.  For example, it could be an image projected from the ground or from a satellite - hence neither an "object" or "flying".    Again, can't speculate at all on motive or source.

There is also a long history of unidentified objects that have been seen to navigate in the water, under the water and also in the air.

This is another interesting documentary with some amazing video clips:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8993422112864357113&q=dan+akroyd+unplugged&total=23&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2007, 12:37:15 PM »
I think its much more interesting to believe. Why not?
L

GonnaRuckYou

• Getbig II
  • Get rucked, play rugby
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 03:09:12 PM »
I think its much more interesting to believe. Why not?

Its a big ol' fuckin universe...just doesnt make sense that we'd be the only ones out there, then again, assuming this shit is real, what the fuck do they want with us? This shit has been happening shit biblical times just doesn't make sense that something so advanced would want to fly around here.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 04:28:52 PM »
This video is amazing

Hubble Deep Field: The Most Important Image Ever Taken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgg2tpUVbXQ

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2007, 04:36:24 PM »
How big is the Universe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGxRWCmwSDE

huge!!!

some nice images, puts us where we are into perspective.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2007, 05:25:25 PM »
Bum,

I could "speculate" on lot's of reasons why the pictures are often fuzzy but it would only be a guess.

We don't even have enough information to say that they are "objects" or even "flying" in the same sense that we fly.   We also can't assume that these things have  traveled from other planets.  For example, they could be from earth, the moon (not technically a planet) or even from other dimension.  The objects themselves could even be an unknown natural phenomenom or even a life form.  We could even be looking at multiple different types of phenomena

We just don't have enough info to draw any much of a conclusion about anything other than, at the moment, that they are unidentified. 

Alot of pics can be found here (turn down your sound to avoid the annoying Iphone ad): 
http://www.ufoevidence.org/photographs/photohome.asp

The only conclusion I can draw about this thing in England is that at the moment it's unidentified.  For example, it could be an image projected from the ground or from a satellite - hence neither an "object" or "flying".    Again, can't speculate at all on motive or source.

There is also a long history of unidentified objects that have been seen to navigate in the water, under the water and also in the air.

This is another interesting documentary with some amazing video clips:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8993422112864357113&q=dan+akroyd+unplugged&total=23&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

I looked at 40 of the 286 pictures in the first link.  All fuzzy.  Every single one. 

Will try and watch the video clip later. 

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 06:16:02 PM »
I looked at 40 of the 286 pictures in the first link.  All fuzzy.  Every single one. 

I'm with you when it comes to this stuff.

Where's that one blatant piece of evidence that will make a believer out of me and you?

Probability wise, there are probably lifeforms in the universe.. With trillions of stars, there are bound to be planets with life. Not little green men, but simple life, maybe even complex.

But to say they've traveled here to earth is a bold claim. It's like religion.

And doesn't the government experiment with aircraft a lot? That's top secret stuff, so we're left to assume. Many people thought stuff like the b-2 was a ufo when it had its first test flights.  ::)

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2007, 06:31:22 PM »

yes no doubt there is lifeforms in the universe, other than dimension, i can't see how and nobody knows how they can travel a distance like that.........

how come nobody can hold a fuckin' camera properly or focus on an image, i mean are they all morons... ask them to film or take a picture of something else, the image will be perfect!!!

what does that mean? = hoaxes!
are you delusional?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2007, 07:42:56 AM »
You've got to think like this....

Why would any supreme beeing create all these stars and gallaxies and only have ONE of them with us?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2007, 09:06:16 AM »

my guess would be the that fuzzynes of the pictures is an side effect of their propulsion system (electromagnetic or something we don't yet understand).    Whatever these things are they seem to have the ability to move in the realm of the very fast.  My own speculation is that their apparent speed is an artifact of our senses and instead of actually moving very fast they may be manipulating time (whatever that actually is) so that it just seems very fast - again all speculation on my part.

Frankly - at this point the only thing I would say I "believe" is that there is a genuine mystery.

Regarding specific cases - one only needs to look at military and pilot sightings.  These witnesses have everything to lose and nothing to gain by coming foward.   

military, pilot and astronaut witness:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5594744703753734741

pilot witnesses with cockpit voice recordings:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3949790119588474060

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2007, 02:28:41 PM »
huh, the fuzziness is because it was taken with a damn cell phone camera, photoelectric effect, no metal and not much light up in the sky at night time so pic with cams that are not the top of the top come out looking like a shit sandwich.

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2007, 07:09:42 AM »
To be honest, an aeroplane passing overhead would be enough to make the average American point at the sky with their mouth agape.