Author Topic: Thinking about starting an oral only cycle.  (Read 1270 times)

bparks

• Getbig II
Thinking about starting an oral only cycle.
« on: July 26, 2007, 11:24:36 PM »
Now before you bitch and flame me for doing oral only, I have a reason. My gf would flip out on me and I work without my shirt on a lot, and you can't stick to glute inj. the whole cycle so it'd be in my best interest to stick to orals, for now.

Anyways, what would you think about running this cycle for 11 weeks.

Dianabol - 30 MG/day
Winstrol - 25~50 Mg/day (to help me keep the gains)
Anavar - 30 Mg/day starting on the 6th week
Nolvadex - 40 Mg/day during the first week after coming out of the cycle, 20 Mg/day during the following two weeks.

I've not yet commited much to it but thats the general approach I want to take towards it and was wondering if there was something I should alter or change with that stack.

Opinions?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Thinking about starting an oral only cycle.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 12:59:34 AM »
Now before you bitch and flame me for doing oral only, I have a reason. My gf would flip out on me and I work without my shirt on a lot, and you can't stick to glute inj. the whole cycle so it'd be in my best interest to stick to orals, for now.

Dianabol - 30 MG/day
Nolvadex - 40 Mg/day during the first week after coming out of the cycle, 20 Mg/day during the following two weeks.

I've not yet commited much to it but thats the general approach I want to take towards it and was wondering if there was something I should alter or change with that stack.

Opinions?
throw in 200mgs of androl a day and you should be good.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 01:58:24 AM »
I'd say if you really wan't to do this cycle 11 weeks is too long, 8 weeks max.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 01:59:24 AM »
throw in 200mgs of androl a day and you should be good.
i go up till 150mg. my head like going to burst! blood pressure went up super high and i tap down to 100mg only.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 03:31:29 AM »

Couldn't your glutes and quads take it? I mean that there is four different places to pin. If my girl spoke up about that shit, she'd get smacked back to the dark ages so fast  ;D

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 04:34:10 AM »
30mgs of Dbol for six weeks. Nolvadex at the end. Simple and easy - the 'classic' starter cycle from the 60's and onwards.

However, add some test for better results.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 04:45:47 AM »
You need test. However, if you're planning to do an oral only cycle then I say you do 40mg of Tbol a day for eight weeks.

bparks

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 05:13:04 AM »
After talking it over with a friend, and seeing the responses here about site injections, he reccomended a 10 week cycle of 500mg/test e weekly, followed by 40mg of nolvadex for the 11th week, and 20mg for the 2 weeks after that.

He said that was a classic beginngers cycle and would be great for me? no?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 05:20:24 AM »
id say switch out dbol for anadrol, less estrogen sides IMO

id also use proviron throughout cycle

swanman

• Getbig I
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 05:38:28 AM »
After talking it over with a friend, and seeing the responses here about site injections, he reccomended a 10 week cycle of 500mg/test e weekly, followed by 40mg of nolvadex for the 11th week, and 20mg for the 2 weeks after that.

It's a great cycle for a begginer. I loved it when I did it, just take some arimidex .25mg EOD to prevent "bitch tits" and the bloat. Also don't run your PCT until two weeks after your last pin and throw in some clomid.
Show up Raise Hell Leave

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2007, 05:59:45 AM »

Fine beginners cycle. Like it's said above add a little adex to the mix to avoid some of the sides (i.e. bloating, gyno, etc). Maybe start with 0.5mg every Monday, Wednesday, & Friday (increase the dose or frequency if necessary). As for PCT - you'll probably want to wait until two weeks after you last shot to start.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 02:00:58 PM »
Orals only are a last choice for 1st timers, with not much funds in developing countries IMO.
Might get ya 8-10 lasting lbs of BW off Dbol or even primo or var FIRST TIME ONLY!
Yes it happens, sometimes.

THrowing a inj base in to smoothe out the spikes of the orals is esential to shure gains.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 02:14:48 PM »

Dianabol - 30 MG/day

Opinions?
what does working without your shirt on have anything to do with it? glute, quad and delt shots. who will know?