Author Topic: branch warren/markus ruhl quotes on synthol use  (Read 6697 times)

rick brophy

• Getbig II
branch warren/markus ruhl quotes on synthol use
« on: July 27, 2007, 12:35:57 AM »
from the new MD:

"Markus, what is your opinion on site-injecting the arms with Pump 'N Pose/synthol? Should it be allowed for competitors or is it cheating? Does it make you angry that some people have accused you of using synthol?

MR: Some people have said that i had synthol in my biceps, my shoulders and even in my chest, because those are all very big and freaky body parts for me. that's ridiculous because those areas have always grown very easily for me. I swear I have never used synthol, though in moments of frustration I have thought about putting it in my triceps. My wife Simone would kick my ass if I ever did that though.

Oh I know what you mean Markus, my Cuban missle is tough like that too, and you don't want to piss her off. Branch, I know in the past you've been disgusted with synthol use. Do you still feel that way?

BW: It's total bullshit. I have no respect for anybody who does that and you can print that. Bodybuilding is supposed to be about lifting weights and eating food to make your muscles grow. Injecting oil to make them look bigger what the fuck is that? It looks so stupid too. Synthol users make us all look like clowns.

GET BIG, REACT!

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: branch warren/markus ruhl quotes on synthol use
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 01:06:53 AM »
Yeah, synthol is cheating for sure.
Steroids, insulin, and GH are honorable though...haha
N

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 01:08:01 AM »
Yeah i'm 100% certain that Ruhl hasn't used synthol. I mean if he were to use it, he would have shot his tri's by now. It's obvious that Ruhl's delts and biceps are just genetically very responsive to training, whilst his tri's aren't.

GO RUHL!!!!!!!!!!
No doubt about it...

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 01:24:39 AM »
Markus or branch aint ever used synthol but they have both shot sites with their normal day to day gear thats for sure ;)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 01:54:36 AM »
I believe both of them.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 02:29:59 AM »
I have never thought either of those too have used it, sometimes their shoulders don't show much detail but there are shots of Cormier, Coleman and Cutler where their shoulders don't look so detailed either but I doubt it's from any kind of synthol use. Now Kamali he obviously has started to use it.
I

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 03:47:07 AM »
I believe Markus.  He is an honest man.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 05:09:15 AM »
markus was the frekiest bodybuilder of all time in 2002. only ronnie came close in that department. marcus was one huge mofo. fucking giant.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 05:19:21 AM »
Neither are opposed to hot beef injections in the anus.
$

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 08:34:30 AM »
quoted for truth.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2007, 09:02:45 AM »
I believe Markus.  He is an honest man.
'

u would... "hammer"

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2007, 09:17:09 AM »
from the new MD:

"Markus, what is your opinion on site-injecting the arms with Pump 'N Pose/synthol? Should it be allowed for competitors or is it cheating? Does it make you angry that some people have accused you of using synthol?

MR: Some people have said that i had synthol in my biceps, my shoulders and even in my chest, because those are all very big and freaky body parts for me. that's ridiculous because those areas have always grown very easily for me. I swear I have never used synthol, though in moments of frustration I have thought about putting it in my triceps. My wife Simone would kick my ass if I ever did that though.

Hopefully Simone never sees that pic, would end up bad for Ruhl ;D

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2007, 09:31:46 AM »

Haha how do you keep coming up with this stuff?

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2007, 09:54:00 AM »
Not to mention passing around meth like a peace pipe backstage to cut up.  :-\

who does that?

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2007, 11:05:21 AM »
http://www.synthol.org/

Any hackers care to crash this site?   :-X

crg

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 11:26:11 AM »
What bodybuilders are obviously using synthol?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2007, 11:41:53 AM »
from the new MD:

Oh I know what you mean Markus, my Cuban missle is tough like that too, and you don't want to piss her off. Branch, I know in the past you've been disgusted with synthol use. Do you still feel that way?

BW: It's total bullshit. I have no respect for anybody who does that and you can print that. Bodybuilding is supposed to be about lifting weights and eating food to make your muscles grow. Injecting oil to make them look bigger what the fuck is that? It looks so stupid too. Synthol users make us all look like clowns.

GET BIG, REACT!

Of course I believe both of them, and I also Believe that they never use ROIDS' and that they achieve this look by simply lifting weights and eat a lot. ::) ::)...hahaha what a bunch of fcuking Morons
Get Big, or Die Trying