Author Topic: Chaos/Chucka - get well  (Read 34520 times)

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Chaos - Dog of The Month - August
« Reply #125 on: August 14, 2007, 10:04:50 AM »
Thanks alot Rip. Apprecitate the birthday wishes from you and Flower. Yall are some of my favorite on this site.. KENNY TO. Yeah Rip that was a pretty shameful plug.. haha it's ok. I will let the wife check that out. She doesnt post on here thank god, cause if she did I woudn't get a chance.

Rip anytime you need a pick me up let me know, I will send you a picture. I will hopefully have these two banging out pups in about 8 months. So if anyone wants one let me know ;D ;D (That's my shameless plug for my pups)

The wife is having a hard time sleeping with both of these beasts on the bed. It was okay with one but with two it seems there isnt any room to move. I just keep thinking how bad it is going to be when they both are full grown. We have a Cal. King to. So I am thinking we are going to have to have a custom bed made. I can't deal with her bitching and I will not make my boys sleep on the floor.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D SPOILED TO SAY THE LEAST.....

wow....what did I do?

;)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #126 on: August 14, 2007, 10:23:59 AM »
wow....what did I do?

;)

You are mod of the second best board on GB.   ;D

OH, and haha the Cal King is the biggest bed you can get...you're gonna have to get another adjoining bed just for the dogs!  Spoiled rotten...I love it!   :D

:)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 14, 2007, 10:32:39 AM »

OH, and haha the Cal King is the biggest bed you can get...you're gonna have to get another adjoining bed just for the dogs!  Spoiled rotten...I love it!   :D

2nd best?

what's first?

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 14, 2007, 10:44:05 AM »
2nd best?

what's first?

That would be the FBB Board.  Clearly you have not spent enough time there!   :P

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=46.0

Not trying to divert attention too much, though, so back to talking about how ADORABLE chaos is...(just be sure to check it out when you have a chance  ;D)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #129 on: August 14, 2007, 11:08:46 AM »

Yeah RIP the Cal. King is the biggest one you can get.. Unless I find someone who does cutom bed making. I know Shaq had his bed custom made.. I need to find someone who builds them. The funny thing is they are only pups right now. Chucka's dad was 100+ lbs. and his mom was 85 lbs. So he is gonna be big. Chaos should be pushing close to 90lbs to, his dad was close to a 100 lbs and his mom was 75lbs. So they will both be big.. Shit Chucka is close to Chaos size and their is almost 2 months differance.

Kenny you get the praise because of what you do for this board and the way you treat people. I have never seen you be rude or disrespectful and for that you get my praise.  ;)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #130 on: August 14, 2007, 11:25:58 AM »
I draw the line at the dogs in the bed, I am a big meanie.   ::)   I have a king size bed, but I still don't think we all would fit!!   My bedroom being on the second floor also makes it hard for Emmett to get up and down the stairs so I have the stairs baby gated off. 

And because I am a person who doesn't like to put stuff away (ie: clothes) I don't have to worry about something getting chewed up that I left lying around.  (or them eating my snacks I keep in the bedroom  :-X)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 14, 2007, 11:27:37 AM »
Happy Belated B-day and what a cute present!!!!     :D
ditto ;D

(or them eating my snacks I keep in the bedroom  :-X)[/color]
licorice :P   red=green  :o  ;D
R

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #132 on: August 14, 2007, 11:36:47 AM »
licorice :P   red=green  :o  ;D

;D  The first thing Briona does if she gets upstairs it jumps on the bed looking for food.    And Tad, who does get to sleep with me sometimes, becomes a 4 legged vacuum cleaner and won't go to sleep till he has snorkled the whole bed. 

that's bad - I am teh slob.
   :(

Okay- more Chaos pics!!   ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: August 14, 2007, 11:41:42 AM »

;D  The first thing Briona does if she gets upstairs it jumps on the bed looking for food.    And Tad, who does get to sleep with me sometimes, becomes a 4 legged vacuum cleaner and won't go to sleep till he has snorkled the whole bed. 

that's bad - I am teh slob.
   :(

Okay- more Chaos pics!!   ;D

hahahahahaha, THAT is funny!   ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: August 14, 2007, 11:52:56 AM »

That would be the FBB Board.  Clearly you have not spent enough time there!   :P

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?board=46.0

I did....& that place is (IMO) one of the worst getbig has   :-\

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 14, 2007, 12:09:22 PM »

:o

>:( >:( >:(

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #136 on: August 14, 2007, 12:40:59 PM »

that was not nice and I don't agree with that.   >:(

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 14, 2007, 01:22:36 PM »

:o

>:( >:( >:(

you got medford as a mod on that board

that says alot.   ::)

seriously...for awhile that board was nothing except for a place that medford could schmoe over

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #138 on: August 14, 2007, 01:26:07 PM »

seriously...for awhile that board was nothing except for a place that medford could schmoe over

not anymore!!

Hi Chaos!!
       :D      (back on topic  ;) )

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 14, 2007, 01:33:11 PM »
well....you volunteered your input

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #140 on: August 14, 2007, 02:03:03 PM »
Kenny back on topic before I send these dogs to your house to lick you to death  ;D ;D ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #141 on: August 14, 2007, 08:13:52 PM »
hahaha

It's OK chaos.  I'll buy you a new present for your birthday :)
My birthday is tomorrow, the 15th ;)

can Chuka be entered into next months contest??  I'm not sure he has been around long enough to be eligible.

Oh and I am pretty laid back, unless you take my toys >:(

hahahaa, awesome pups, SinCity, are they going to be huge or medium like they should be?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #142 on: August 15, 2007, 07:28:53 AM »
My birthday is tomorrow, the 15th ;)

can Chuka be entered into next months contest??  I'm not sure he has been around long enough to be eligible.

Oh and I am pretty laid back, unless you take my toys >:(

hahahaa, awesome pups, SinCity, are they going to be huge or medium like they should be?

Happy birthday bud, mine was Monday... These dogs will be far from normal. Chucka will be a guranteed monster.. He came from this site.. www.camelotpitbulls.com and Chaos should push the scale close to the 100 lb mark. We shall see how big they get...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: August 15, 2007, 07:56:54 PM »
Happy birthday bud, mine was Monday... These dogs will be far from normal. Chucka will be a guranteed monster.. He came from this site.. www.camelotpitbulls.com and Chaos should push the scale close to the 100 lb mark. We shall see how big they get...
wow, I got a couple small ones, 50lbs. I have to put one down tomorrow, she has cancer and I don't want to keep going through the surgerys, so........ :'( she's almost 9 and her sister has been with her since birth, she's going to have a tough time.
This sucks.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #144 on: August 15, 2007, 08:21:27 PM »
wow, I got a couple small ones, 50lbs. I have to put one down tomorrow, she has cancer and I don't want to keep going through the surgerys, so........ :'( she's almost 9 and her sister has been with her since birth, she's going to have a tough time.
This sucks.

WAIT

Do you have to do this tomorrow?  :'( :'( :'(
Is she in pain?

I'm just throwing this out there - I could be way off base, but...
It might be easier on her sister if she "witnesses" the passing  :-\
Can your vet perform the euthanasia at your home?  Most will do that.  I am not suggesting you take the sister with you to the vet's...
:

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 15, 2007, 08:30:13 PM »

WAIT

Do you have to do this tomorrow?  :'( :'( :'(
Is she in pain?

I'm just throwing this out there - I could be way off base, but...
It might be easier on her sister if she "witnesses" the passing  :-\
Can your vet perform the euthanasia at your home?  Most will do that.  I am not suggesting you take the sister with you to the vet's...

yeah we talked to the vet already, over the last week she has started to wimper when she gets up and she has ripped a hole in her side that gets bigger daily. We already had one surgery done about 8 months ago. We went throught the same situation with my wifes pit several years ago, except she had three surgerys before we put her down. We vowed then we would not put another one of our dogs through that much stress, just to extend their lives a few months. It caused some guilt.

I didn't ask the vet to come to our home, not sure if he does or not. We will have a private cremation and put her pine box with the other one, along with her collar and favorite toy.

unfortunately, in the span of 7-9 days she has deteriorated rapidly, she is such a nice dog, she will be missed :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #146 on: August 15, 2007, 08:36:59 PM »
Sad news Chaos, best wishes to you.....

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: August 15, 2007, 09:01:58 PM »
sorry chaos :(  time heals everything

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: August 15, 2007, 09:04:04 PM »
Thanks guys, but this thread is about Chaos dog of the month, so let's keep it chipper ;D

He's quite the ladies dog from what I see in this thread, SinCity may have to stud him out ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 16, 2007, 05:09:13 AM »
Thanks guys, but this thread is about Chaos dog of the month, so let's keep it chipper ;D

He's quite the ladies dog from what I see in this thread, SinCity may have to stud him out ;)

I am SOOOO sorry chaos.  Everyone with a beloved pet has been there before.  We had to make the tough decision and put our last dog down ON my birthday.  :'(

And yes indeed, this little dude IS a ladies dog...I'm in love!   :-*