Author Topic: Time to end it? Need opinions.  (Read 3532 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Time to end it? Need opinions.
« on: July 27, 2007, 04:29:55 PM »
If you guys were seeing a girl and you kind of liked her, but you think she might not be "all there" would you end it? Here is an example, 2 nights ago, my buddy and I went to the bar and she and her friend met us up there. When it closed I told her I would drop my buddy off and go back to her place. I called her and told her I was tired, had to work the next day and just wanted to go to sleep. She drove over to my house with her friend(only about 4 miles), and after I let her in, she searched my house for another girl, then left. I know bitches are crazy, but thats just fkn weird. Is that enough to end it? She is really getting in the way of my posting time too :(
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: Time to end it? Need opinions.
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2007, 04:37:54 PM »
Danielson,

You really haven't given us enough information to be helpful.

How well does she suck dick and with what enthusiasm level is anal received?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2007, 04:49:17 PM »
Danielson,

You really haven't given us enough information to be helpful.

How well does she suck dick and with what enthusiasm level is anal received?

Really good at both actually. But Kiwi crazy is crazy.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2007, 04:52:12 PM »
Really good at both actually. But Kiwi crazy is crazy.

Would she have done a threesome on the spot with her friend to make you happy? Assuming her friend is not fugly, of course.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2007, 04:58:47 PM »
Would she have done a threesome on the spot with her friend to make you happy? Assuming her friend is not fugly, of course.

I already knew that one was coming. Friend was fugly, plus she actually asked me if this was my house or I lived with my parents. ::) Keep in mind, I am 33. I imagine her friend coming from a very poor background to ask such a question, so thats a turnoff anyway. She would have a three way with me though, not sure we would ever agree on the girl cuz she said it can't be one of her friends, so it might not ever happen.
E

Master Blaster

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2007, 05:08:37 PM »
I already knew that one was coming. Friend was fugly, plus she actually asked me if this was my house or I lived with my parents. ::) Keep in mind, I am 33. I imagine her friend coming from a very poor background to ask such a question, so thats a turnoff anyway. She would have a three way with me though, not sure we would ever agree on the girl cuz she said it can't be one of her friends, so it might not ever happen.

Chicks like that only get crazier and crazier. I have a buddy who was a pussy slayer like you and he never kicked the psychos to the curb soon enough, They would always go on epic stalking runs, driving by his house, acting all creepy, etc.  :-[

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2007, 05:11:11 PM »
You're going to have a stalker very soon.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2007, 05:23:37 PM »
Chicks like that only get crazier and crazier. I have a buddy who was a pussy slayer like you and he never kicked the psychos to the curb soon enough, They would always go on epic stalking runs, driving by his house, acting all creepy, etc.  :-[

:o Yeah, I have met a few of them like that. I am going to do the only responsible thing. Go out and try to find someone hotter, if not, probably call her at 2 :-\
E

Master Blaster

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2007, 05:31:30 PM »
You could turn the tables on her. Start acting crazy. Insist that you end ever shack-up with a huge "facial". Talk in funny voices all the time, insisting it's for an important movie roll. That might scare her off is she starts to go stalker.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2007, 05:31:41 PM »
Time for the ol' Stifler Bang and Boot.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2007, 02:00:24 AM »
She is really getting in the way of my posting time too  :(

this part concerns me the most
Z

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2007, 05:02:16 AM »
If you guys were seeing a girl and you kind of liked her, but you think she might not be "all there" would you end it? Here is an example, 2 nights ago, my buddy and I went to the bar and she and her friend met us up there. When it closed I told her I would drop my buddy off and go back to her place. I called her and told her I was tired, had to work the next day and just wanted to go to sleep. She drove over to my house with her friend(only about 4 miles), and after I let her in, she searched my house for another girl, then left. I know bitches are crazy, but thats just fkn weird. Is that enough to end it? She is really getting in the way of my posting time too :(
dump the bitch,unless they have allot of money i couldnt see keeping one for longer than a month anyway ;)

bench

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2007, 05:53:59 AM »
The more I read about your life and you're "Friends" the more I think you need to set boundries and stick to them. You come accross most of the time as a party fun guy but really I think the issue is you try to hard to please people to the cost of yourself. I could not even wrap my mind around letting a girl or anybody into my home to look around to see if I had someone there or was doing something they did not approve of. I think both with your "friends" on drugs and crazy girls you need to inforce a code of conduct or cut them off. They will drag you down man.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2007, 06:21:13 AM »

No bitch is that good lookin and no sex is good enough to put up with bullshit. She's single for a reason lol...because someone somewhere is already tired of her shit. It just leads to problems down the road if you want anything beyond that ass. Out of how ever many good lookign women that are out there, especially if you don't discriminate, it's not worth one woman's bullshit. You can pull it when you want it man. We've seen it. The whole driving over to look for another woman thing when she's not even your wife, let alone girl friend, is a little beyond. Imagine if she found out you were dating someone else or doing someone else at the same time you're seeing here EVEN IF YOU'RE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP.

Dude....RUN!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2007, 08:30:16 AM »
The more I read about your life and you're "Friends" the more I think you need to set boundries and stick to them. You come accross most of the time as a party fun guy but really I think the issue is you try to hard to please people to the cost of yourself. I could not even wrap my mind around letting a girl or anybody into my home to look around to see if I had someone there or was doing something they did not approve of. I think both with your "friends" on drugs and crazy girls you need to inforce a code of conduct or cut them off. They will drag you down man.

I agree with you there AS, thanks.
E

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2007, 08:44:13 AM »

man, lose the girl, you just had a little taste of how she is......... big troubles ahead!
are you delusional?

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2007, 09:46:41 AM »
I had a few crazy bitches in my time.
I still cant post my telephone number after dumping my last crazy one 13 1/2 years ago She gave me hassles for more than 5 years.Only after I threatened her with a restraining order and civil action did she back off.
Listen if she is as crazy as you make out even if you dump her now you are going to have hassles.
Woman have a very strong sense of revenge, even if she is in the wrong.
Plus you been banging her every which way but loose, in her books that means you owe her.
Prepare for hell bro  :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2007, 02:01:52 PM »
I had a few crazy bitches in my time.
I still cant post my telephone number after dumping my last crazy one 13 1/2 years ago She gave me hassles for more than 5 years.Only after I threatened her with a restraining order and civil action did she back off.
Listen if she is as crazy as you make out even if you dump her now you are going to have hassles.
Woman have a very strong sense of revenge, even if she is in the wrong.
Plus you been banging her every which way but loose, in her books that means you owe her.
Prepare for hell bro  :-\

Damn, 13 and a half years is fkn nuts. :o Well, she wasn't crazy last night or today, I guess I will have to keep my eyes a little more open and prepare for it.
E

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2007, 02:32:58 PM »
danny dont let a bitch play you

keep it street nugga

rude

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2007, 10:07:51 PM »
PICS.  NOW.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2007, 10:11:41 PM »

good post.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2007, 11:12:13 PM »
PICS.  NOW.

Nothing special, I also posted some pics of us fucking in another thread. I just dig her for some reason.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=138158.0
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2007, 06:56:56 AM »
In general, when a person asks: "is it time to end things?". Not only is the answer almost always yes but the question should have been asked sooner.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2007, 07:03:12 AM »
In general, when a person asks: "is it time to end things?". Not only is the answer almost always yes but the question should have been asked sooner.
True, but I normally just stop calling or picking up calls, texts, etc. when I dump girls. This bitch is too crafty for that, how do I end it?
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2007, 07:13:03 AM »
True, but I normally just stop calling or picking up calls, texts, etc. when I dump girls. This bitch is too crafty for that, how do I end it?

Gang bang, LOL!

JK :)