Author Topic: Cause for alarm?  (Read 1374 times)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Cause for alarm?
« on: July 28, 2007, 05:51:21 AM »
Yesterday I switched to new needles when they arrived in the mail. My dumbass didn't really figure how big a 20ga stick was. Loaded it with the usual test E dose and dropped the hammer. My reason for asking this is two things. ONE it stung like hell. Like I've was stung by a wasp or the like, THEN the injection site turned red and the pin site itself swole up and became slightly elevated. I took a dose of antibiotics and woke up this morning with the usual test-e lump and nothing more. But pain like that after weeks of no pain? And swelling of the site? did the bigger gauge flood the area FASTER causing it to happen?  ???  It's not the prick I'm scared of, it's the reaction I got with the shot.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Cause for alarm?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 06:40:13 AM »
The lump sound like the Oil came back up under the skin a bit. Ive had this happen a couple times.
Just massage it out, and if it dont go away, it needs attention.

Prop allways like a "Bee sting" to me. But this is same Juice U were using? ???

No Fever? No worry...

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 06:51:44 AM »
The lump sound like the Oil came back up under the skin a bit. Ive had this happen a couple times.
Just massage it out, and if it dont go away, it needs attention.

Prop allways like a "Bee sting" to me. But this is same Juice U were using? ???

No Fever? No worry...

That 20ga prick fills that hole FAST!  ;D

I put a hot pack on it and massaged it for awhile. Seemed to smooth it out a little. I honestly think I might have dropped the hammer a little too fast.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 03:55:38 PM »
I've noticed the two main things that cause injection site pain is injecting to fast and wiggling the needle around too much when it is in there.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 11:14:29 PM »
LMAO!  20ga is a big needle for our purposes.  Lol!  I love the "like I was stung by a bee or wasp" lmao!  Oh man...switch to 23g & I hope all is well.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 02:43:36 AM »
i think it was too much juice into the muscle to fast plus thats a big needle you can for sure go smaller

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 06:22:12 AM »
Yeah I would get some smaller pins.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 04:34:28 AM »
The lump sound like the Oil came back up under the skin a bit.

Trab has, as usual, nailed it.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 06:20:21 AM »
I've noticed the two main things that cause injection site pain is injecting to fast and wiggling the needle around too much when it is in there.

Agreed.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2007, 06:21:54 AM »
Yesterday I switched to new needles when they arrived in the mail. My dumbass didn't really figure how big a 20ga stick was. Loaded it with the usual test E dose and dropped the hammer. My reason for asking this is two things. ONE it stung like hell. Like I've was stung by a wasp or the like, THEN the injection site turned red and the pin site itself swole up and became slightly elevated. I took a dose of antibiotics and woke up this morning with the usual test-e lump and nothing more. But pain like that after weeks of no pain? And swelling of the site? did the bigger gauge flood the area FASTER causing it to happen?  ???  It's not the prick I'm scared of, it's the reaction I got with the shot.

Don't do that. You shouldn't take antibiotics unless you really need them.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2007, 06:56:28 AM »
Don't do that. You shouldn't take antibiotics unless you really need them.

When I catch infections I show signs immediately unless it's a cold. Splinters get red and swell up fast, etc. My arm turned red and was warm at the site, I could feel my pulse in and around the area as well as coursing down my arm, etc. I didn't line it becuase there was no blood but the immediate swelling with the raised tissue with the other symptoms gave me a little bit of a spook.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2007, 07:12:34 AM »
I gotcha. I just feel that we overuse antibiotics as a society overall. You want a read a scary book - The New Killer Diseases.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2007, 07:37:30 AM »
I gotcha. I just feel that we overuse antibiotics as a society overall. You want a read a scary book - The New Killer Diseases.

Doctors sure like to push antibiotics...

About a year ago i had sinus issues and i must have eaten like 20 antibiotic cycles, avoid them unless you REALLY need them...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2007, 07:39:33 AM »
Doctors sure like to push antibiotics...

Amen to that.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2007, 07:40:39 AM »
About a year ago i had sinus issues and i must have eaten like 20 antibiotic cycles, avoid them unless you REALLY need them...

I had the same thing happen to me about seven years ago. I must have been on about six different antibiotics before it was over.