Author Topic: Balkan Pharmaceuticals  (Read 15190 times)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Balkan Pharmaceuticals
« on: July 28, 2007, 06:49:05 AM »
have any if you ever heard of them??? i was going to order dbol pills put i had a buddy that said he read they are shit, no gains even after 3 wks!!!! said they are ike sugar pills, hopefully you all can help
muscle

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: Balkan Pharmaceuticals
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 07:07:11 AM »
balkan dbol= fuct

i heard balkan was human grade too

oh well

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 10:55:30 AM »
I've used Balkan Winny tabs, and EQ. No issues at all.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 12:59:07 PM »
balkan dbol= fuct

i heard balkan was human grade too

oh well

Its not human grade its just a UGK\L that supposively operates by gmp standards the license is totally fake . we checked. Alins last batches of british dragon were not overdosed like some expert on here claimed they werre actually very weak(maybe even totally bunk) genx might have been right. alin is full of shit-IMO and a LIAR!

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 01:05:38 PM »
I too had the last batch of BD and it is all shit!
The andropen was total crap, I was taking 2000 mgs a week, I thought, made so so gains, then switched to only 700 mgs a week of prop and grew like a weed. So the stuff was probally about 25% of stated dosage.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 02:51:50 PM »
what about the stealth from alin???/ any one have good gains on that??
muscle

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2007, 03:53:52 PM »
I too had the last batch of BD and it is all shit!
The andropen was total crap, I was taking 2000 mgs a week, I thought, made so so gains, then switched to only 700 mgs a week of prop and grew like a weed. So the stuff was probally about 25% of stated dosage.

I have some British Dragon Prop from the last batch. I got it from Genx. Are you guys saying it's crap?

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 06:48:15 PM »
I have some British Dragon Prop from the last batch. I got it from Genx. Are you guys saying it's crap?

whats the manufacture date ON YOUR PROP? it was alin who has all the underdosed stuff towards the end. my bro didnt even gain on his bRITISH DRAGON Tren E! as for his stealth. painfull.. its real just painfull-not to great lot of complaints on it. you just dont here about the complaints. some people dont like taking things to the boards but if there is a PROBLEM THEY SHOULD POST UP ABOUT IT. I KNOW I DO. EVEN IF I GET FLAMED I SPEAK MY MIND AND GIVE MY HONEST OPINIONS AND IM NOT BRIBED OR PAID OFF BY ANY OF THESE COMPANYS LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO POST GOOD THINGS ABUT COMPANYS  ARE...

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 07:34:10 PM »
I used the Stealth Labs Sustanon, Test Cyp, Test Prop, and Tren Ace......Great gains, no issues.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 06:20:51 AM »
what about the stealth from alin???/ any one have good gains on that??

Stuff seems ok, a little redness next day or 2 at injection site.  Pain in the ass to have to pull it out of the sachets, good chance for something to get dirty if you are not very careful.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 05:26:55 AM »
Its not human grade its just a UGK\L that supposively operates by gmp standards the license is totally fake . we checked. Alins last batches of british dragon were not overdosed like some expert on here claimed they werre actually very weak(maybe even totally bunk) genx might have been right. alin is full of shit-IMO and a LIAR!

Where are those lab tests? Because I have seen ones done by a Vet on steroid.com (BigGuns101), with his own money, not paid for by anyone but himself, on a random batch that he got (their last) and they showed that last batch of BD to be overdosed.

Also, as for Balkan not being licensed, they have a license on their site, and a GMP number on every product. Where is the proof (documentation) that proves otherwise?

I often forget, however, that every member of every steroid site is an expert in Moldovian Law and Pharmaceutical licensing standards, so you must forgive me...

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 07:48:22 AM »
so what if there is a fake license on theyre website, every generic roid site i.e. roidpharm.net has a britishdragon reseller emblem, would you buy theyre bd then?, is that enough cred for you? doubt it

id like to see some of these documents also

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 05:54:29 PM »
so what if there is a fake license on theyre website, every generic roid site i.e. roidpharm.net has a britishdragon reseller emblem, would you buy theyre bd then?, is that enough cred for you? doubt it

id like to see some of these documents also

I have the lab tests in my e-mail and on my computer, showing the batches of BD produced by Alin are overdosed, and not underdosed. Again, they were totally independant lab tests from a member of steroid.com. I don't know how to post files here, though...but I'll send them to anyone who wants a copy. I'll also send a copy of Balkan's license if you want to see that.

anthonyroberts@elitefitness.com

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2007, 06:30:42 PM »
do you want us to believe, 1 lab result equates to every batch was made equally? ???

i d d doubt it

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2007, 07:29:12 PM »
I have the lab tests in my e-mail and on my computer, showing the batches of BD produced by Alin are overdosed, and not underdosed. Again, they were totally independant lab tests from a member of steroid.com. I don't know how to post files here, though...but I'll send them to anyone who wants a copy. I'll also send a copy of Balkan's license if you want to see that.

anthonyroberts@elitefitness.com

Yeah maybe a few vials he had tested where he actually dosed them right. then the rest was all bunk.  you should gain off Tren E. I would wager any amount balkan pharm is not licensed. maybe  gmp standard but not government licensed. I woudlnt order any of it anyway because you probably wouldnt ever see it.. those remailers suck.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 05:12:42 AM »
Yeah maybe a few vials he had tested where he actually dosed them right.

Where are those underdosed lab tests (???), because I'm sitting on 2 tests right now that support my claim that the last few batches were overdosed.

Also...again...the tests were independant, not done by anyone who was involved with BD at all. They were done by a dude I know (in real life), who is simply a customer, and not associated with any lab.

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 11:55:39 PM »
Where are those underdosed lab tests (???), because I'm sitting on 2 tests right now that support my claim that the last few batches were overdosed.

Also...again...the tests were independant, not done by anyone who was involved with BD at all. They were done by a dude I know (in real life), who is simply a customer, and not associated with any lab.

Bro you dont need a lab test to tell if tren E is bunk . I would know within a week if it is real. it was fake. did not work . no side effects. bro you are paid off by alin and he has given you free gear of course you will back him fact is he sold alot of counterfeits and still remanis too. some of his stuff is good though but not much. more of a scammer in my book. look at all the complaints about alin and I have seen him lie on threads before. licensed human grade tren-E-LOL get real man. unless he runs the government or has major ties to the moldovian goverment nobody would approve those meds. this is a british dragon type of operation no doctors are prescribing those prodcuts to anyone.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 05:37:06 AM »
Bro you dont need a lab test to tell if tren E is bunk . I would know within a week if it is real. it was fake. did not work . no side effects.

we checked. Alins last batches of british dragon were not overdosed like some expert on here claimed they werre actually very weak(maybe even totally bunk)

So which is it? Did you "check"? Did you perform lab tests? Or is this bro-science, where you say something doesn't work, but unlike me, don't have lab tests to back up your claims.

As for the rest of your post, I'm not going to address it, because it's not really worth my time to address. But I am interested in the claim that you "checked"....and that it was "weak" or "bunk". Do you have lab tests or do you not. Because I have them, and it would appear that you can not back your claims that you "checked" anything. While I, on the other hand, have lab tests performed by a member of steroid.com who said "This gear is bunk" then got it tested, and found out that it wasn't only NOT BUNK, but it was overdosed.

I'll post tests. You'll post what? Your opinion? Opinions are like assholes, you know. Everyone's got one, and they all stink.

Post lab tests, like I'm offering to do, or let it go. Because I said that the last batches of BD were OVERDOSED and I CAN PROVE it. I'm asking you to prove your claims, or stop making them, because I'll gladly prove mine, and the lab tests have the screenname of the steroid.com member who got them done, and everyone can contact him to verify what I'm saying.

I only ask you to provide the same level of PROOF that I am willing to provide.

whitewidow

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 03:07:45 PM »
So which is it? Did you "check"? Did you perform lab tests? Or is this bro-science, where you say something doesn't work, but unlike me, don't have lab tests to back up your claims.

As for the rest of your post, I'm not going to address it, because it's not really worth my time to address. But I am interested in the claim that you "checked"....and that it was "weak" or "bunk". Do you have lab tests or do you not. Because I have them, and it would appear that you can not back your claims that you "checked" anything. While I, on the other hand, have lab tests performed by a member of steroid.com who said "This gear is bunk" then got it tested, and found out that it wasn't only NOT BUNK, but it was overdosed.

I'll post tests. You'll post what? Your opinion? Opinions are like assholes, you know. Everyone's got one, and they all stink.

Post lab tests, like I'm offering to do, or let it go. Because I said that the last batches of BD were OVERDOSED and I CAN PROVE it. I'm asking you to prove your claims, or stop making them, because I'll gladly prove mine, and the lab tests have the screenname of the steroid.com member who got them done, and everyone can contact him to verify what I'm saying.

I only ask you to provide the same level of PROOF that I am willing to provide.

bro you are paid off by alin. you used to mod for him. you are paid off by him. he has sent you alot of free product of course you will back him. truth is he would make some bogus batches of BD gear and sell them. the lab tests he posts are the vials that he knows are spot on. just like any other company you will never see a underdosed lab test posted by a company- just does not happen...
Alin is a liar and I can prove it. He denied affiliation with Ivitamins when the payment info was the exact same and so was the product ramge and prices. he has lied multiple times and its not hard to pay people off in 3rd world trashy countrys like he lives in.. You think pfizer or upjohn or watson would market any of that shit??? get real man. your well known as a fraud too so go fck off and play your sunday rugby rec games...   That balkan would never be prescribed by a real us doctor thats just some 3rd world country paid off bogus license. shit with the money  some of us have we could move there too and own the whole fckn country..

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 04:40:02 PM »
Ivitamins + Alinshop = same

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 04:47:55 PM »
whats the manufacture date ON YOUR PROP? it was alin who has all the underdosed stuff towards the end. my bro didnt even gain on his bRITISH DRAGON Tren E! as for his stealth. painfull.. its real just painfull-not to great lot of complaints on it. you just dont here about the complaints. some people dont like taking things to the boards but if there is a PROBLEM THEY SHOULD POST UP ABOUT IT. I KNOW I DO. EVEN IF I GET FLAMED I SPEAK MY MIND AND GIVE MY HONEST OPINIONS AND IM NOT BRIBED OR PAID OFF BY ANY OF THESE COMPANYS LIKE ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO POST GOOD THINGS ABUT COMPANYS  ARE...

The manufacture date is 6/06. I thought Alin produced all the British Dragon products.

whitewidow

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 02:31:41 AM »
The manufacture date is 6/06. I thought Alin produced all the British Dragon products.

alin only produced BD Gear for the few last months.in the beggining alin had nothing to do with the manufacturing-just  the #1 remailer.  yours might be from one of the other factorys . not the one alin was running towards the end but possible... red inlay or blue???

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 06:01:05 AM »
. the lab tests he posts are the vials that he knows are spot on.

Once again, the lab tests on the products I'm talking about weren't paid for by Alin, and weren't posted by him. A steroid.com member thought he was using bunk gear, got it tested, and it came out overdosed.

As for me being paid off, blah blah blah, I got free gear from Alin once, and it was stealth stuff. That's it. I got it before it hit the market to test out. I don't use anything illegally right now, and the only people who employ my services are Protein Factory and several message boards. Also...I was banned on Alin's board. What the hell? Why would you think I was paid off by a guy who banned me?

But we're talking about gear here, aren't we? And I'm saying I have independent lab tests supporting my claims. And I'm asking if you have the same. or are you just talking shit?

As for the personal attacks on me, that's fine. It's really all you can do right now, as I'm sitting on lab tests (anyone who wants them, feel free to e-mail me: anthonyroberts@elitefitness.com) that prove me correct, and you incorrect. And you've got no lab tests to do the same. So please, keep attacking me personally. It's all you can do in this case.

Because you can't actually prove me wrong...and everyone can simply e-mail me for total proof that you are totally incorrect.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 06:15:06 AM »
Can't we all just get along?  :-\

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
REAL D-bol
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 06:44:39 AM »
There is a few Real D-bol out there due to the huge of UGL stuff...  One of those real D-bol out there is Anabolex, this stuff comes from Dominican Rep from South America

http://www.anabolicsouthamerica.com/anabolex2.gif