Author Topic: Mormonism Discussion Moved from Open Talk for Girl Discussion  (Read 4904 times)

genrommel74

• Getbig III
Who decides what is legal?

Depending on what the women looked like.. one might choose the polygamy sect. Not that being cute is grounds for picking a wife but the last thing a guy needs are a couple of busted women milling about the house. :)

The legal mormon church as under united states law does not practice polygamy.

CHURCH BASICLY IS STATE IN UTAH!!
Blind eye covers it. No its not common in the city, but there are small communities that are 100%  Poly,
TURN ON THE TV!~ IT's in the news constantly out there, along w/ whos geting "Excommunicated". ::)
"Officially" they dont condone it (Not after those little shoot outs and massacres w/ Fed troops way back) but reality is a little different. Be real. We all dont swallow anything we're told.

Those samll towns are in arizona, they sit on the border of utah and arizona, but officially they are in arizona. So it is arizona that needs to do somthing, not Utah.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: POLYGAMY!!!!!!!!! Who's up for it?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 03:48:22 PM »
The legal mormon church as under united states law does not practice polygamy.

Those samll towns are in arizona, they sit on the border of utah and arizona, but officially they are in arizona. So it is arizona that needs to do somthing, not Utah.

I live in Phoenix, baby rommel...............don't lecture about the Mormons until you've lived with them.

Polygamy is the elephant in the room for Mormons, everyone knows about it, but it's rarely spoken about.

The Mormons down here are slack, not funadmentalist like the Utah Mormons, and polygamy does exist in some circles.

I'm tired of the Mormons in general, the way they try to infuse their religion in politics here...........it's dirty.

I wish they'd have stayed in Utah....

Most people who move here from the West or East can't stand them and luckily, they are the minority.........being outnumbered by the growth.

Slowly..........they are being drowned out.

Gov. Napolitano beat a Mormon to stay in office.........that is a sign.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 03:57:12 PM »
I live in Phoenix, baby rommel...............don't lecture about the Mormons until you've lived with them.

Polygamy is the elephant in the room for Mormons, everyone knows about it, but it's rarely spoken about.

The Mormons down here are slack, not funadmentalist like the Utah Mormons, and polygamy does exist in some circles.

I'm tired of the Mormons in general, the way they try to infuse their religion in politics here...........it's dirty.

Most people who move here from the West or East can't stand them and luckily, they are the minority.........being outnumbered by the growth.

DIV

I am mormon, and i have lived in arizona, i lived in mesa fro 2 years. And congratulations, we are the minority everywhere(So what). BUt guess what the mormon church, is growing and will continue to grow. 1 million new members every 2 years. In terms of politics mormons practice what they preach. If they dont believe in abortion, gun rights etc. then they will try tto pass legislation to enforce that.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 06:17:26 PM »

DIV

Yup, DIV yur 100% correct!
Dont get me wrong, I got Mo friends I love out there, along w/ Latino buds too, But I aint gona sit back and let this BS go.  ALL my MO buddies acknowledge and snicker at Poly, (its they dream ;D) and who cares if all in the family are cool w/ it.
(Well, the tax cost of social services....) Hey, Ya' ALL welcome to whatever religion ya want (Long as ya aint cutting off heads an such) But dont play pretend w/ me, I been around.
ALso - IF YOU AINT Mo out there, you aint getting ANYWHERE IN THE CORPORATE LADDER!! Now lie and tell me different Mr Mo.

Greatest snow on Earth dont mean you'z can snow us ALL, Huh Div ;).
Oh, BTY I NEVER seen so many Gutter Drunks anywhere on the planet as SLC. Next we could get into how many of they them their women...
THe ones (women) that had enough filled me in on the whole Gig. ::)
All I can say is WOW!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2007, 08:10:00 AM »
Next we could get into how many of they them their women...

???

As the great Jules said, "English, M O T H E R F C K E R! Do  You  Speak  It?  ;D

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2007, 11:52:22 AM »
Trab i no idea what you just said?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 09:05:20 PM »

{giggle} That often happens when someone thinks faster than they can type.
w

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 09:47:30 PM »
You moron, I am mormon, and i have lived in arizona, i lived in mesa fro 2 years. And congratulations, we are the minority everywhere(So what). BUt guess what the mormon church, is growing and will continue to grow. 1 million new members every 2 years. In terms of politics mormons practice what they preach. If they dont believe in abortion, gun rights etc. then they will try tto pass legislation to enforce that.

The only morons are the Mormons who think they will continue to dominate local politics in the Phoenix metro area.

Mesa is growing much larger thanks to outsiders and most clash against what the Mormons believe.

Sorry, but most people don't follow cults........

You only let blacks in to your church within that last 50 years correct?

Not that they'd want to join......   :-X

Interracial marriage is looked down upon in your religion.

You don't find anything wrong with that?

Levels of heaven?

Jesus came back to the Indians?

Coffee and Alcohol forbidden?

That's a cult.

You live in your make believe fantasy land.......

I live in reality.

DIV

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 10:59:11 PM »
The only morons are the Mormons who think they will continue to dominate local politics in the Phoenix metro area.

Mesa is growing much larger thanks to outsiders and most clash against what the Mormons believe.

Levels of heaven?

That's a cult.

I live in reality.

DIV

aw, zip it.  Mormon wealth continues to increase exponentially . . . mormons will just buy what they need.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2007, 06:04:41 AM »

YOU have not lived with them, or are one of them if you dont understand.
Get a feel/ Flavor of Div's last post back there. They control EVERYTHING for their own kind, and only their own kind.

Their Women are repressed.  But that makes a nice suupply of them that hate mormons, good for me when I was there. SLC has a lot of hot women.

Its a complete fantasy religion. People join to fit in the power structure.

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 12:03:23 PM »

Levels of heaven?

That's a cult.

I live in reality.

DIV

First why do you hate us so much?

Second The mormon church is not a cult. The church has always aloud blacks in the church. Interracial marriage is not looked down upon. And there are blacks in my ward(congregation). And because someone chooses not to drink alcohol or coffe, that puts them out of reality, maybe you need to step into reality. Why wont jesus visit they people living in america? Jesus came to earth to help all mankind not just the people living in jersualem

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2007, 05:04:10 PM »
First why do you hate us so much?

Second The mormon church is not a cult. The church has always aloud blacks in the church. Interracial marriage is not looked down upon. And there are blacks in my ward(congregation). And because someone chooses not to drink alcohol or coffe, that puts them out of reality, maybe you need to step into reality. Why wont jesus visit they people living in america? Jesus came to earth to help all mankind not just the people living in jersualem

We were polite till your denial got out of hand....

Ok, explain to the women folk here about, ... Ahemmm... Spirit Babies that have been assigned to them, and how it's their obligation to bring them forth... ::)

Next fill us all in on the Under Garment Mafia Racket. Wow! what a scam, force everyone to buy their undies from the church..

We dont hate you, except when you control work/ economy etc and discriminate against anyone who is not Mo or cant do something for your club.

If you didnt talk around the Poly we'd of left it at that.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2007, 05:20:29 PM »

We dont hate you, except when you control work/ economy etc and discriminate against anyone who is not Mo or cant do something for your club.

mormons work harder than most people. they've earned every red cent they've got, cause god knows your ancestors didn't want to give it to them.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2007, 05:33:59 PM »

mormons work harder than most people. they've earned every red cent they've got, cause god knows your ancestors didn't want to give it to them.

Your right, they didnt want to GIVE it to them. Joe Smith was killed for not paying bills is the history. ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2007, 08:26:23 PM »

aw, zip it.  Mormon wealth continues to increase exponentially . . . mormons will just buy what they need.

Mormons are the minority in religion........and aren't taken seriously.

Mitt Romney won't get the Republican Nomination.

Most people think LDS is a cult........and I do as well.

They claim to be Christians, yet no fundamentalist Christian I've talked to see Mormons that way at all.

I've met some nice Mormons, but most of the ones I've come in contact with are very strange and tend to be on the fringes.

The racial thing is real as well, at least in Phoenix.

Mormon women are icy cold and very mechanical in the way they act......just altogether odd.

DIV

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2007, 06:48:14 AM »

Mormon women are icy cold and very mechanical in the way they act......just altogether odd.

DIV

It's the Anti-depresants. They keep them  'Zaked!

If you ever meet some women that threw off LDS (There's plenty that hate it) you will get a real ear full.

Golden Tablets, lost tribe of Israelites wander'd to N America, Spirit Babies..  ;D ::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2007, 07:53:07 AM »

Golden Tablets, lost tribe of Israelites wander'd to N America, Spirit Babies..  ;D ::)

are you christian? if so, then:

burning bush, Stone tablets, parting of the red sea, Virgin Birth . .  ;) ::)

genrommel74

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2007, 09:35:23 AM »
It's the Anti-depresants. They keep them  'Zaked!

If you ever meet some women that threw off LDS (There's plenty that hate it) you will get a real ear full.

The golden tablets are the record of the people living in north america during the time of the bible. We do not believe that the lost tribes wander'd to north america. we dont know where the lost tribes went. I dont where you this spirit baby thing from. You we dont believe in spirit babies that are assigned to people. And if you did believe in spirit babies then we wont support abortion at all. The LDS church supports abortion in cases of rape, incest, or where the pregancy could kill the mother.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2007, 11:20:22 AM »
The golden tablets are the record of the people living in north america during the time of the bible. We do not believe that the lost tribes wander'd to north america. we dont know where the lost tribes went. I dont where you this spirit baby thing from. You we dont believe in spirit babies that are assigned to people. And if you did believe in spirit babies then we wont support abortion at all. The LDS church supports abortion in cases of rape, incest, or where the pregancy could kill the mother.

This comment is general in nature, and not necessarily directed towards only the individual whose post I quoted...

Not to be a _itch (insert consonant of choice), but this thread is about "Polygamy", not Mormonism.

If you want to use it to bash Mormonism or turn this into a religious debate, ...there is the religion board for debate.

Thank You.

ps - Why do the guys always feel the need come in here and then start throwing stones at each other?  ::)
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2007, 11:22:29 AM »
This comment is general in nature, and not necessarily directed towards only the individual whose post I quoted...

Not to be a _itch (insert consonant of choice), but this thread is about "Polygamy", not Mormonism.

If you want to use it to bash Mormonism or turn this into a religious debate, ...there is the religion board for debate.

Thank You.

ps - Why do the guys always feel the need come in here and then start throwing stones at each other?  ::)

We should really get back on track..

Judi-kins,

Recruited those men yet?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2007, 11:24:03 AM »
We should really get back on track..

Judi-kins,

Recruited those men yet?

For what? I recruit alot of men for various things. Can you be more specific?  ;)
w

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2007, 11:26:41 AM »
For what? I recruit alot of men for various things. Can you be more specific?  ;)

To assist with your various needs.

Why else?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2007, 11:52:06 AM »
To assist with your various needs.

Why else?

Jake I have many needs?

Are you referring to my need for additional help in the form of new distributors who want to earn a significant income, in the form of a piece of the global profits from helping me to create & expand additional distribution channels into other markets around the world? So far, we have done over $150 million in sales into 192 countries, in less than 20 months. 60% of sales is paid out in commission to distributors. Do the math.

That would be $90 million dollars that has already been paid out to the field in the past 20 months.

Is that the recruiting you're referring to?

ps - There is no guarantee of income. All income earned, if any, is in accordance with the official compensation plan.
A copy of the income disclosure is available upon request
w

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2007, 11:54:10 AM »

jesus christ, this is ridiculous.  she can post up all kinds of bs, and I can't say a damn thing b/c Ron's a nice guy.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2007, 12:08:30 PM »
No bs involved. All verifiable facts. For you to claim otherwise constitutes malicious libel imo.
ps - I was asking for clarification from Jake.
w