Author Topic: GOD DAMNIT I AM NOT HAVING THIS...  (Read 1090 times)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
GOD DAMNIT I AM NOT HAVING THIS...
« on: July 28, 2007, 03:42:00 PM »
SHIT NO MORE.... ALLOF THESE DOG KILLINGS MUST STOP...BOO HOO BOO HOO :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Im saying everyone should call that sherrifs department and have that deputy arrested and skinned alive...how could he shoot a poor defenseless dog...What a fucking creep!!! Where is PETA???...I am so MAD I could just......UGH...Where's my Prozac?

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/pit-bulls-terrorize-neighborhood/20070728024009990001

Pit Bulls Terrorize Neighborhood
AP
Posted: 2007-07-28 04:00:11
Filed Under: Nation
COVINGTON, Okla. (July 28) - A Garfield County sheriff's deputy shot and killed a pit bulldog that witnesses say attacked this town's mayor and a little boy during a rampage with another dog.

Mayor Jim Postier, who is also an animal control officer, was hospitalized Friday after the dogs knocked him over and he hit his head on the asphalt road, authorities said. Postier was flown by medical helicopter to St. Anthony Hospital in Oklahoma City, where he was treated for a cracked skull, his son, also named Jim Postier, said.

The boy who was menaced by the dogs was not injured.

An Arnett woman who was visiting a relative said she and her teenage children were held hostage behind a chain link fence for several hours while the dogs terrorized the area.

Denise Kibbe said a young boy, about 6 or 7 years old, was playing across the street when the dogs started running toward him. The boy tucked his knees under his body and put his hands over his head and sat still.

"He played dead," Kibbe said. "All we could do was watch."

Kibbe's aunt said she yelled at the boy to stand up and walk away, which he did.

"He was crying and scared to death," Kibbe said.

Jim Postier said he fought off the dogs with a long metal pole until his father regained consciousness and could be helped back into the younger Postier's pickup truck.

"I'm just glad I was there," Postier said. "They would have killed him.'

When sheriff's deputies arrived, deputy Dennis Voth shot one dog three times in the head as it was coming toward him.

The dogs' owner, William Palmer, said his three children often played with the female dog, and she always had been a docile and friendly animal.

"She's never done this before," Palmer said. "I've never had any problem.

Palmer said he wasn't angry at the lawman who shot his 7-year-old female dog.

"I would have done the same thing," he said. "I'm angry that she bit somebody."

Palmer said he plans to have the other male dog that participated in the attacks euthanized.

Undersheriff Jerry Niles said since Palmer was planning to put the other dog down voluntarily, deputies didn't take possession of the animal.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
2007-07-28 02:47:53
C

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: GOD DAMNIT I AM NOT HAVING THIS...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 04:15:16 PM »
I think this is the first official time I've ever called this out on someone but "MELTDOWN"

...and I've got a response for you. If I had a dogs running around terrorizing the neighbors or my own family AFTER already injuring someone, I'd have shot them myself. Call me a east texas country bumpkin all you want. Too many times have wild dogs or someone's "pet" has shown up on the property growling at and posturing or chasing me or my family members. Now any dog that isn't sweet and kind or that doesn't run away is shot on sight and the collar mailed back to the owner. Family and the safety of livestock comes before someone's pet. I'm sure the family would rather have the "lassie's" collar back than be served in court for a couple grand's worth of sheep the dog just wanted to play with and kill but not eat.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 04:50:47 PM »
uhh sounds like the asphalt was his enemy not the dog

"and he hit his head on the asphalt road, authorities said."

HOokED oN PhOniCs wOrKs For ME

Master Blaster

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 04:54:22 PM »
I think this is the first official time I've ever called this out on someone but "MELTDOWN"

...and I've got a response for you. If I had a dogs running around terrorizing the neighbors or my own family AFTER already injuring someone, I'd have shot them myself. Call me a east texas country bumpkin all you want. Too many times have wild dogs or someone's "pet" has shown up on the property growling at and posturing or chasing me or my family members. Now any dog that isn't sweet and kind or that doesn't run away is shot on sight and the collar mailed back to the owner. Family and the safety of livestock comes before someone's pet. I'm sure the family would rather have the "lassie's" collar back than be served in court for a couple grand's worth of sheep the dog just wanted to play with and kill but not eat.

It's hard to tell with Sampson because he is ALWAYS pissed off, but I think he's being sarcastic.  :)