Author Topic: injection with winn!!!!  (Read 1349 times)

on one

• Getbig II
injection with winn!!!!
« on: July 28, 2007, 07:42:54 PM »
winnnnnnnnnn stallion labratorios 50mg/ml and i did my first pin today ...iv never shot up winny before and i used a 25 by 5/8 needle to shoot 1cc in my left delt which i havent shot any juice in that certain muscle for about 2 weeks so i thought id use it and after i shot it made a little llump or kind of puffy around the area iv never had this before is this just the nature of winn or something up? and its isnt sensitive to touch but i couldnt wear a cut off to the gym!!!!

b.c.

• Getbig II
Re: injection with winn!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 08:30:36 PM »
The crystals even though finely micronized hurt once in the muscle.  The pain sounds normal.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 02:41:17 AM »
yea i could tell when i was juicing...its kinda bruised looking with a bit of a lump iv never had this happen before with other juice iv taken,i took  all the same precautions as usual. is it just the nature of winn? i was thinking maybe because i put to much juice in the muscle too fast because i was used to oil based steroids which take alot more pressure to get out therefore comes out slower not sure

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 12:05:55 PM »
Normal with water suspended steroids, they hurt.  Oil based are much more friendly for pain with Test prop being the exception.  You might want to try Zambon amps if yu can get them.

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 01:05:01 PM »
Mix a small amount of oil based AAS with the winn to make it easier for the site you are injecting.  Also be careful not to move the pin when hitting your delts......the more the pin moves the bigger the more damage it can do to the muslce tissue.  The bigger you are the harder it gets to hitt your delts, unless you have someone to assist.

on one

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 01:31:23 PM »
yea its def hard to reach over i cant really do it in my glutes anymore for that reason...how are the other sites

eliscominblue

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 04:43:25 PM »
quads and bi's are the easiest. 

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 09:52:03 AM »
Are there any good legit Zambon amps out there? It seems to me everytime I have asked for Winny only UG stuff pops out. I miss the original Zambon's but up here in Ontario they're tough to come buy.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 09:53:04 AM »
quads and bi's are the easiest. 

I think pecs are easier then bi's but that's just my opinion.

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 07:10:43 AM »
I used to inject my Zambons in the pecs and very rarely had any problems. 
But yeah I wish the Zambons were more available because they were/are the best IMO.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 12:37:11 PM »
I used to inject my Zambons in the pecs and very rarely had any problems. 
But yeah I wish the Zambons were more available because they were/are the best IMO.

The only painful pec shot I ever was after taking clen on an empty stomach. My hands were shaking so much I ended up moving the needle around while shooting. It left a bruise the size of a quarter.