Author Topic: Still dieting, new pic.  (Read 3199 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Still dieting, new pic.
« on: July 28, 2007, 09:10:22 PM »
Weighing 175(edit:173), shooting for 165. I know I am small, but fuck it. Flame away brothers.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Still dieting, new pic.
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 09:14:52 PM »
dude you look like you have a broad/tall chest, it could be huge if you filled it out.

and quit posting half naked pics of yourself unless there is a slut in it with you ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 09:15:38 PM »
 looking lean and mean.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 09:18:38 PM »
dude you look like you have a broad/tall chest, it could be huge if you filled it out.

and quit posting half naked pics of yourself unless there is a slut in it with you ;)

I am going to meet some whores right now. I'll post some pics of her/them later. Peace guys!
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2007, 09:20:26 PM »
looking lean and mean.

Thanks big man, been trying to cut some pounds. 10 to go. have a good nite.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2007, 09:33:57 PM »
You should be bulking, deadlifting, and squatting.  :)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2007, 09:53:02 PM »
I would just go ahead and shave those arms as well.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2007, 11:18:28 PM »
I would just go ahead and shave those arms as well.

When I shave them they grow back and look like shit. Gonna get them waxed very soon. Going with my girl where she gets her brazillian.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2007, 11:26:05 PM »
You should be bulking, deadlifting, and squatting.  :)

Why bulk Doc? In the real world bitches don't care if you are "big". Only reason guys bulk is to impress other guys imo. For arguments sake, how much weight do you think I should put on?
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 04:15:40 AM »
drkaje is quite a beast himself from what i can remember
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2007, 06:48:04 AM »

I just don't see any reason to bulk. Adding muscle is one thing, but I don't care enough about bodybuilding to put on 20 pounds or so just to diet down and have an extra pound or two of muscle. I'd rather lose weight and try to gain muscle from a very low bf.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2007, 06:54:00 AM »
yup wrong time of the year to bulk anyway
if you wanna put on some more muscle later on you can do that by a slight excess of calories. maybe focus a few months on some bodyparts over the others if theres something you wanna bring up etc
Z

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2007, 06:55:10 AM »
Why bulk Doc? In the real world bitches don't care if you are "big". Only reason guys bulk is to impress other guys imo. For arguments sake, how much weight do you think I should put on?

I agree with you and you probably are a lot faster with less weight but it's not like you were a fatass. 165 just seems too light. No idea what would look good on your frame. It's easier to put on muscle with a little fat and your immune system works better, plus you generally have better recovery time.

Bitches do like bigger guys, to a point, but only really care about money in the end. :)

A 203.5lb weapon of ass destruction, LOL!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2007, 07:00:14 AM »

Bitches do like bigger guys, to a point, but only really care about money in the end. :)

Well certainly some bitches do, but if that were the case, Debo would have starred in Troy etc. and Brad Pitt would be out of a job. We have all seen male models, they are not picked cuz women are not attracted to them Doc. On this site where the women take juice to look like men, sure they like big dudes. In the real life, not so much imo. I agree about the money thing though, so I guess it's a moot point. :)
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2007, 11:41:08 AM »
I just don't see any reason to bulk. Adding muscle is one thing, but I don't care enough about bodybuilding to put on 20 pounds or so just to diet down and have an extra pound or two of muscle. I'd rather lose weight and try to gain muscle from a very low bf.

so put 15 pounds on slowly. you're around 6' tall right? dipping below 170 and you're going to start looking scrawny. if it's looks you're after 185-190 at 6' is just about perfect, depending on your frame. i'm 225 and i feel small as hell some days.  :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2007, 11:50:42 AM »
so put 15 pounds on slowly. you're around 6' tall right? dipping below 170 and you're going to start looking scrawny. if it's looks you're after 185-190 at 6' is just about perfect, depending on your frame. i'm 225 and i feel small as hell some days.  :-\

I am 5'10. I don't know long term what I want to look like. For now I just want to drop more bf. I may change my mind after I reach a certain weight and gain it back. Not really sure. I wouldn't just get up to 185-190 to be that weight, I wouldn't purposely put on bf. I think getting leaner by about 10 pounds and slowly building back up to 170 over the course of a year would be good, but I change my mind a lot.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2007, 12:46:48 PM »
I am 5'10. I don't know long term what I want to look like. For now I just want to drop more bf. I may change my mind after I reach a certain weight and gain it back. Not really sure. I wouldn't just get up to 185-190 to be that weight, I wouldn't purposely put on bf. I think getting leaner by about 10 pounds and slowly building back up to 170 over the course of a year would be good, but I change my mind a lot.

Pretty strict diet needed to do that.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2007, 12:48:51 PM »
Pretty strict diet needed to do that.

To do what part? I can lose weight very quickly. Now obviously I know I can't gain 8 pounds of muscle in a year if I were to get down to 162.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2007, 01:29:24 PM »
To do what part? I can lose weight very quickly. Now obviously I know I can't gain 8 pounds of muscle in a year if I were to get down to 162.

Gain muscle while keeping body fat that low.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2007, 01:47:28 PM »
lookin' good Danny.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2007, 01:49:24 PM »
Gain muscle while keeping body fat that low.

or even keep muscle. if you're going for appearances i don't think the guy needs to lose much more. just try to gain the 5-10 pounds of muscle now and as long as you don't put on any fat your BF% will drop.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2007, 03:48:02 PM »
or even keep muscle. if you're going for appearances i don't think the guy needs to lose much more. just try to gain the 5-10 pounds of muscle now and as long as you don't put on any fat your BF% will drop.

I see what you're saying, I just can't think of one advantage to being bigger. I suppose if I hit it harder in the gym and I got more lean mass than thats fine, but I wouldn't say it is a goal of mine. I never really cared about being big. Thats one reason I don't like to "bulk up", it's just not worth carrying around the extra fat for me short term to gain a few lbs. of muscle. Sounds weird, but to each their own.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2007, 04:41:05 PM »
If that's what Danielson wants to look like, then that's his decision. Looks like a pussy wrecking machine with a physique that women want.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2007, 11:10:08 AM »
I see what you're saying, I just can't think of one advantage to being bigger. I suppose if I hit it harder in the gym and I got more lean mass than thats fine, but I wouldn't say it is a goal of mine. I never really cared about being big. Thats one reason I don't like to "bulk up", it's just not worth carrying around the extra fat for me short term to gain a few lbs. of muscle. Sounds weird, but to each their own.

don't worry about getting fat, just go nice and slow and it won't be an issue. you can't lose fat and gain muscle, but you can maintain fat and gain muscle so your BF goes down. you're damn lean, no need to worry about trimming down. sit at 175 for a while.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2007, 11:39:03 AM »
don't worry about getting fat, just go nice and slow and it won't be an issue. you can't lose fat and gain muscle, but you can maintain fat and gain muscle so your BF goes down. you're damn lean, no need to worry about trimming down. sit at 175 for a while.
No offnse magoo, but you shouldnt be giving out advices......
L