Author Topic: does anyone really sympathize with 'katrina survivors'?  (Read 4270 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
does anyone really sympathize with 'katrina survivors'?
« on: July 28, 2007, 09:59:55 PM »
i so tired of hearing about their whining, their situation is their OWN FAULT. they were warned on a massive scale at least a week in advance to leave the fuckin city. even if u dont have a car you should still be able to get out of the damn city somehow in a week theres no excuse for staying other than sheer ignorance or stupidity. and even now i read in the paper these degenerate bottom-feeders of society having the nerve to claim things like
- 'they didnt tell us how bad it would be!!'
- ''they' should have come and saved us!!'
basically they ignored ALL the CLEAR warnings, chose to stay out of sheer retardedness, got severely Owned, then started screaming bloody murder that the government didnt 'come save them' fast enough, didnt do enough for them, and then started making all sorts of ridiculous demands as if they were 'owed' something, haha we all saw how quickly these people reverted back to barbarism the second the order of civilization left them, turning the whole city into an orgy of violence, looting, rape and killing, then massive numbers of them ended up in other cities and given handouts (in which the majority were squandered away, how predictable) and causing crime rates to soar in their new home cities.

what we had here was a rare case in the modern world where humans were subjected, on a massive scale, to good old fashioned Natural Selection. no doubt there were many good people caught in unfortunate circumstances, but far and away the majority were meant by nature to get off'ed.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: does anyone really sympathize with 'katrina survivors'?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2007, 10:14:27 PM »
Maybe they should all get cute pets so people will care, LOL!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 10:56:16 PM »
i dont give a shit about them,they doubled the crime rate in my city.i arrest at least three of those "survivors" a week

the storms over,go home

bench

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2007, 11:49:41 PM »

man i can't stand those fuckers.

most of them had nothing to begin with, now they ask for more.
how retarded you have to be to stay there and do nothing... just get off your fuckin' ass, walk, just do something already, i mean i know its hard for them, they used to watch tv all day and do nothing, wellfare, live on other peoples money......   fuck it
are you delusional?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 02:17:03 AM »
Not all the katrina survivors were in the Dome, ...many survived Katrina by getting the heck out of NO.
...but in answer to your question... Yes, I do sympathize with them. They have been through a kind of hell that none of us has. It has taken a toll on them, and I have compassion and sympathy for their ordeal. For many, it was the actual storm itself that was the traumatic part, ...that they survived by moving to higher ground. But do you have any idea what life was like trying to deal with the insurance companies afterwards. Imagine for a moment to find yourself scrambling to get out of harms way, ...then being lucky enough to have your place of business remain dry, and standing, ...only to have the military come in and take over your place of business because it is one of the few places unharmed. Your house is gone, your business is effectively shut down, ...now your insurance company steps in to ream you too? Kinda makes you feel like they aren't good neighbours afterall.  :'(
w

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 02:45:10 AM »
Not all the katrina survivors were in the Dome, ...many survived Katrina by getting the heck out of NO.
...but in answer to your question... Yes, I do sympathize with them. They have been through a kind of hell that none of us has. It has taken a toll on them, and I have compassion and sympathy for their ordeal. For many, it was the actual storm itself that was the traumatic part, ...that they survived by moving to higher ground. But do you have any idea what life was like trying to deal with the insurance companies afterwards. Imagine for a moment to find yourself scrambling to get out of harms way, ...then being lucky enough to have your place of business remain dry, and standing, ...only to have the military come in and take over your place of business because it is one of the few places unharmed. Your house is gone, your business is effectively shut down, ...now your insurance company steps in to ream you too? Kinda makes you feel like they aren't good neighbours afterall.  :'(

By "business" do you mean selling crack?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 07:53:38 AM »

I know I threw up in my mouth a little by reading that also. Maybe she should move down to Houston, and sympathize with those people who are getting shot up and robbed.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 09:49:14 AM »
Sure in the beginning, major disaster and all that. Then u hear stories of looting and NG/Army choppers being fired on by these people, not anymore. Florida gets crushed year in and year out and they shrug, rebuild and get on with it. Plus all the crap in Houston, gimme a break.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 01:17:32 PM »
They used FEMA debit cards to buy colt 45 and brandy.

Seriously, how can the federal government react to a level 5 hurricane? They were advised to leave and did not.. They are clearly idiots. I don't feel sorry for them.

They turned it into a race issue too.. Well it's an issue all right, but one of class and not race.

These people have to adress problems within their own community before blaming others. Too bad pointing this fact out is a taboo.

2 years later it's still the same bullshit. Shut the fuck up already.

Feel sorry for tsunami victims. They were really victims who didn't live the the world's greastest nation and lost everything they had.. No FEMA debit cards for these people, or hand outs.

The Katrina story was tragic and I'mm sorry for the the people that lost a lot. But most of the decent people got their lives started, while the worthless, whiny girls are still at it to this day.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 06:13:34 PM »
Anyone that had ever been to New Orleans pre-Katrina can attest that the whole town smelled like shit and was infected with crackheads. Fuck 'em.
E

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2007, 06:18:40 PM »
They used FEMA debit cards to buy colt 45 and brandy.

Actually they could not buy alcohol with the credit cards, they sold them in exchange for cash, or they bought diamond or gold jewelry and pawned them off for cash...to go buy the booze.

I was in La during this time and afterwards. The day after the crypt gang went into Baton Rouge stole a bus, the city police chief issued all resdents to remain indoors. In the bus they had automatic machine guns, mega cocaine, and other drugs, also stolen money and merchandise from Target, where they took the bus to go rob it when it was closed.

Same day 2 hrs later on my way home from gym,,zoom zoom, 4 police cars come driving past me, some gang had robbed a bank, and a officer was shot.

Then the next day anothe rschool bus was stolen, later it was recovered burned, the police said it had been used to move other gang members and drugs to Baton Rouge and surrounding cities so they could un move it.

Almost all the rappers today were connected to a gang in NO

Point being the whole south was scared shitless, not of the hurricane but of the trash that was being let loose from it.

City of N.O had to release hard criminals since the departments had flooded and the recoreds were destroyed.

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2007, 06:39:52 PM »
i so tired of hearing about their whining, their situation is their OWN FAULT. they were warned on a massive scale at least a week in advance to leave the fuckin city. even if u dont have a car you should still be able to get out of the damn city somehow in a week theres no excuse for staying other than sheer ignorance or stupidity. and even now i read in the paper these degenerate bottom-feeders of society having the nerve to claim things like
- 'they didnt tell us how bad it would be!!'
- ''they' should have come and saved us!!'
basically they ignored ALL the CLEAR warnings, chose to stay out of sheer retardedness, got severely Owned, then started screaming bloody murder that the government didnt 'come save them' fast enough, didnt do enough for them, and then started making all sorts of ridiculous demands as if they were 'owed' something, haha we all saw how quickly these people reverted back to barbarism the second the order of civilization left them, turning the whole city into an orgy of violence, looting, rape and killing, then massive numbers of them ended up in other cities and given handouts (in which the majority were squandered away, how predictable) and causing crime rates to soar in their new home cities.

what we had here was a rare case in the modern world where humans were subjected, on a massive scale, to good old fashioned Natural Selection. no doubt there were many good people caught in unfortunate circumstances, but far and away the majority were meant by nature to get off'ed.

I don't think I would want to be in their shoes.  look at it this way, if we have a blackout for a short period of time, we know how much that sucks.  If you were in the NYC Blackout a few years ago, you'd know what I mean.    Its different if you loose everything, even if you had warnings, it sucks.  A flood happens, and you loose everything, put it on a "Grand Scale", what do you do?

People resort to barbarism very quickly, even if the disaster is of short duration.   There is no quick fix, and yes the the response was slow from the government.  I believe people need to be prepared to take care of themselves, and not expect any government to help them.  This does not matter whether the dems. or reps. are in office.

It does not matter where you live, there is some kind of natural disaster that can take you out!!! :-X

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2007, 06:53:58 PM »
Gonna apply for a fun permit for these fucks... One to carry and I'll have my uncle(owns gas station) write a letter stating I need it to protect his business(take cash to the bank)..

I'm sick of these fuckers. Just one homeless fuck annoyed me a for a quarter today and I told him "what" and he acted up and I said "Calm down black!"

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2007, 07:15:06 PM »
Feel sorry for tsunami victims. They were really victims who didn't live the the world's greastest nation and lost everything they had.. No FEMA debit cards for these people, or hand outs.
yeah i feel sorry for these people, unlkie New orleans they had NO WARNING at all.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2007, 12:06:23 AM »

No, I mean owning a restaurant & bar. I know a woman whose restaurant was commandeered after Katrina.

And to the other posters of ignorant comments, pull your head from up out of your anatomy and realize there were alot of survivors, ...not just crack dealing, gun totin' helicopter shooting gang members.

And they weren't all located in NO. I know of a very law abiding, upstanding Major in the Louisiana State troopers, youngest man to ever reach that rank, whose wife was an administrator for the state of LA, whose son is an architect, daughter-in-law who is a physician, ...who lost their homes in Mississippi, after moving all their possessions into it. Her and her husband had just retired, and that was how they started off their retirement, by losing  multiple hundreds of thousands of dollars in one afternoon (net loss after insurance payouts).

She would have been among the homeless had she not still had her home in Baton Rouge. She was just about to put it on the market, when Katrina struck. Thank Goodness she didn't. She still had a home to go back to, ...albeit an empty one.

I consider them among the survivors of Katrina, and yes, I do have sympathy for them.

Chris worked hard for years, got good grades, went to medical school, bought all sorts of expensive diagnostic equipment that was necessary for her medical practice, and built up her medical practice for years, ...and in one afternoon, ...it's all gone. Yes, I do have sympathy for her.

If you're unable to open your heart for a moment, and consider the tragic experiences of another human, and be able to sympathize with someone who has been through something that you yourself have not, ...if you're incapable of that, ...then I'm sorry to say, ...you are a waste of oxygen, ...and a hopeless failure as a human being.
w

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 07:37:49 AM »

A flood happens, and you loose everything, put it on a "Grand Scale", what do you do?

People resort to barbarism very quickly, even if the disaster is of short duration.   There is no quick fix, and yes the the response was slow from the government.  I believe people need to be prepared to take care of themselves, and not expect any government to help them.  This does not matter whether the dems. or reps. are in office.

It does not matter where you live, there is some kind of natural disaster that can take you out!!! :-X

Exactly. This thread is a perfect example of how
a jaundiced view can supplant common sense.

John Matrix, your post couldn't be more senseless if you had typed it with your butt.

Imagine every New Orleander had made it out before Katrina hit. Guess what? Most of them would be in pretty much the same situation they are in now. Their homes would be destroyed, they'd be jobless and they'd have uncertain futures.

While I considered all of the storm related deaths tragic, most were preventable. The aftermath- Katrina's true enduring legacy- wasn't. There is no way these people could have saved their homes or jobs. There is very little they can do to speed up rebuilding.

Most of the poor lived in rental units- the government is not rebuilding any low income rental units. Most of the rental homeowners are taking the money and stepping. Several insurance companies are trying to not pay at all. The infrastructure of the city is in shambles and living and working there is not an option for many. These people are living in limbo.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 07:55:36 AM »
The Fuped thing is a American City was destroyed. A City with more history than than most cities in the US... I wonder would the same thing be said about....if LA had a disaster? Both cities were situated in non-ideal places for cities to be built. But I think that when LA has there's there should not be any crying or whining , because you don't have a city soo damn close to a fault line.  Human being are such arrogant pricks.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 09:22:21 AM »
I do sympathize for them.

As Al Doggity said, what difference would it have made if they left the city before the storm?   Their homes and such would still be destroyed.   

To think otherwise is a good example of political ignorance under brainwashing.

I sympathize for them because our government can wage an unneeded war thousands of miles a way and spend 400 billion and we can't take care of our own in the way they should be taken care of.   Yeah i know there was aid from the federal government, but it was far from what we were capable of doing.

So yeah i feel bad for them and they have every right to bitch IMO.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 09:09:44 PM »
FEMA DEBIT CARDS, BITCHES.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 09:15:12 PM »
hahahahaha

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2007, 08:51:53 AM »
hahahahaha

hahahahaha!  that is comedy!

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2007, 09:11:23 AM »
hahahahaha!  that is comedy!

that is classic...too funny...

when in doubt..expect uncle sam to help out!
footloose and fancy free

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2007, 10:34:43 AM »
where's my FEMA debit card?!
footloose and fancy free

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2007, 10:39:02 AM »
One of the first things i'd do after something like that is buy beer.   ;D

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2007, 11:36:09 AM »
One of the first things i'd do after something like that is buy beer.   ;D

... why buy, when you can loot?

In regards to the Fema cards: Negro, please!