Author Topic: Watch out if Kevin Levrone decides to do the Olympia  (Read 11540 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Watch out if Kevin Levrone decides to do the Olympia
« on: July 29, 2007, 07:44:28 PM »
don't let his 178 pound bodyweight and gay sweater tied around the waist fool you, he says he can put on 60 pounds of muscle in 2 months.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: IF THIS GUY DECIDES TO DO THE OLYMPIA WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 07:46:45 PM »
don't let his 178 pound bodyweight and gay sweater tied around the waist fool you, he says he can put on 60 pounds of muscle in 2 months.
maybe if he was covered in DMSO and those clothes were soaked in sustanon ;D

bench

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 07:47:49 PM »
hahahaha  ;D

Earl just knocked over a glass of milk and threw a plate of twinkies on the floor in disgust.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 07:48:41 PM »
hahahaha  ;D

Earl just knocked over a glass of milk and threw a plate of twinkies on the floor in disgust.

ahah yes ;D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 08:05:03 PM »
I mean really guys what has kevin done to his body, one would have to be taking coke or meth or something to get that low.........I know kev wouldnt do that........what has he done to his body, all for what, he probably made more money in bbing than acting,

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 08:16:26 PM »
i think he could win a gold medal at the gay olympics
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 08:26:17 PM »

He is washed up. He must have dementia, he is loony. I love of has beens always talk like "if they really wanted too they could come back and reign supreme". HAHAHA just look at good ole Jurassic Paul ::) ::)
I

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 12:18:38 AM »
Psychologically/ hormonally, Kevin would be hurting.  To go from being a steroided-monster to an 'emaciated 170 pounder' virtually overnight, would have an impact on anyone's mindset! Couple that with an alleged meth-habit and you have the cocktail that is 'self-erosion'.

- Kevin, you are now paying a harsh-price for the choices you made as a Pro Bodybuilder !  Hopefully others will learn that the road to fame and glory is not found at the bottom of a syringe!

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 06:40:22 AM »
Squadfather : Jeezus christ !... Do you have a life ? All you do Is start threads on how big you are ,
what you lift, etc....... Most of all put people down. Funny coming from the worst physique I have ever seen. You would kill to look anything like Levrone past or present ! Get off the damn computer already.
Not a day goes by that I check in on getbig and sure enough right at the top of the board you are slamming someone. Get a f-n life you idiot. You certainly are not a bodybuilder to posting here. Go to another site ( weight watchers.... ) 
**** Now of course your standard response to my post will be ( I'm stronger, bigger, lift more than you )
Puleeeeeese.... give it a rest fat ass.
Levrone is a bb legend ! you wish you were him.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2007, 06:43:17 AM »
HE GOT DEM DUMBs

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2007, 06:44:03 AM »
Squadfather : Jeezus christ !... Do you have a life ? All you do Is start threads on how big you are ,
what you lift, etc....... Most of all put people down. Funny coming from the worst physique I have ever seen. You would kill to look anything like Levrone past or present ! Get off the damn computer already.
Not a day goes by that I check in on getbig and sure enough right at the top of the board you are slamming someone. Get a f-n life you idiot. You certainly are not a bodybuilder to posting here. Go to another site ( weight watchers.... ) 
**** Now of course your standard response to my post will be ( I'm stronger, bigger, lift more than you )
Puleeeeeese.... give it a rest fat ass.
Levrone is a bb legend ! you wish you were him.

word

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2007, 06:45:05 AM »
I mean really guys what has kevin done to his body, one would have to be taking coke or meth or something to get that low.........I know kev wouldnt do that........what has he done to his body, all for what, he probably made more money in bbing than acting,

He did the same thing to his body that TOM PRINCE did to his....HE STOPPED JUICING.
C

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2007, 06:46:50 AM »
looks to be in pretty good shape to me.

cant be huge forever. but yes it is kinda sad to see a former great bb'er shrivel down in size.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2007, 07:17:47 AM »
Since i saw many crazy gains after long off, why not?.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2007, 07:24:14 AM »
Id love to have a video where he's been followed in the gym to get from that small to a monster as he was.

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 07:44:56 AM »
squadfather has a 30 inch neck, 90 inch lats, and a 25 inch waist.... he will win the olympia!

in all seriousness though, squad currently has more mass than levrone....

in fact i think most people on this board do :D :D
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 08:03:12 AM »
SF's titles for these photos are classic  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 08:12:38 AM »
hahahah, another 1,000 word meltdown from Mr. Women's panties wearing gay for pay boy, hahahahaha, look at Scott's massive 14 inch arms and 19 inch legs here, he's a beast. ;D
same old same old squad,if you dieted down will u look like this ?and if u did and posted the pics how would handle people saying squads 14' and 20" quads.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 08:13:45 AM »
same old same old squad,if you dieted down will u look like this ?and if u did and posted the pics how would handle people saying squads 14' and 20" quads.
hahahahaha, ok "njflex", do you have any pictures posted? post 'em up and let's see what a ripped huge muscular beast you are. ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 08:38:57 AM »
i just can'T understand why chubbyfather tries to own scott
he looks 100000000000000000000000 00000000000 times better

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 09:45:18 AM »
Squadfather : Why do you keep posting a 10 year old picture of me. When that pic was posted it was a comparison pic. I had no problem with telling my weight. Which was 175 in that pic. Yet you seem to post that pic everytime you get owned. Why not post some of my pics at my bodyweight now at 222 lbs.
*** Because it makes your ego feel better not to. So I'll help you out with a couple of pics at 220 lbs and 218 lbs. I would dwarf you at any bodyweight including the horrible shape you are in now. Believe me son. It would not be close. So once again I have no problems with that 175 pound pic of me after 1 year of training. That was ten years ago. So stop creating your own measurements of me. Everyone in San Diego Ca, that knows me, knows what I look like now.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2007, 09:54:47 AM »
hahahaha, Levrone looks like he can't wait to get out of there to meet his boyfriend to go get another crack rock to smoke.

With senseless bashing like this coming from a 'guy' with sausage fingers, it's no wonder hardly any pros ever post here anymore.  Instead of opening up getbig each morning to find worthwhile posts from pros, we find endless threads started by Sars bashing people who are superior to himself.  Epic insecurity issues and monster wasting of everyone else's time. ::)

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 10:02:20 AM »
 Squadfather :Not to hurt your ego any worse than it is now. but also In the last pics I posted I did not diet. I call it  " Photo shoot shape " which means, I just might manipulate my water and sodium for a week before a shoot. Besides the Extra dark tan with a coat of protan and attention to grooming.
( shave, Hair ) Thats what I look like all year long. I diet up. Not down. But these are things you don't and will never know about. ( with your 100% bodyfat. )
Out !

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2007, 10:03:49 AM »
physique is lookin sick scott.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2007, 10:04:43 AM »
Squadfather :Not to hurt your ego any worse than it is now. but also In the last pics I posted I did not diet. I call it  " Photo shoot shape " which means, I just might manipulate my water and sodium for a week before a shoot. Besides the Extra dark tan with a coat of protan and attention to grooming.
( shave, Hair ) Thats what I look like all year long. I diet up. Not down. But these are things you don't and will never know about. ( with your 100% bodyfat. )
Out !

You have an excellent physique. 8)

I hope you realize that Squadfather only attacks you because he is jealous.  That's the only reason he ever attacks anybody on here...notice how almost all of his 'targets' look wayyyyyyy better than him? ;)