Author Topic: Sami Haddad Back in IFBB in 2008  (Read 8653 times)

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
Re: Sami Haddad Back in IFBB in 2008
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2007, 01:16:09 PM »

the PDI has a website, lee priest posted it today dog:

www.nocbodybuilding.com
Addicted to the Steal

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2007, 01:50:00 PM »
[quote ]
thats a lot for a new federation... would be great if it does happen but ill have to wait and see that money to believe it.
[/quote]

i agree there.  but last year, everyone from the shows got paid.   they only did two shows, but 100% of their guys got paid.  and they packed the place, had some sponsors, and some guys (who wouldnt have made much in the IFBB) made some loot.

so all the kids who say "PDI show will fail and no one will get paid" - well - last year, the shows didn't fail.  and everyone got paid.  

so when they talk this year - they have a year of evidence contradicting them.
Addicted to the Steal

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2007, 02:20:21 AM »
Sami is definitely doing the right thing sticking with the PDI. He has a great physique, but not one that would be rewarded in the IFBB. In the IFBB, he'd make zero dollars. He's smart enough to realize that and take home 20-30K or more in prize money from the PDI. That's just good business sense.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH....

tell me what do u think of this:

In the 2007 New York Pro Branch didn’t deserve the win but he got it anyway,, why??
Dennis James got second and Wolf got 3rd.  I would give it to Wolf for a simple reason,, and that is by following the IFBB amendment about the symmetrical and aesthetic physiques and the midsection distention.

# let me know if u want some more ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

diomed

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • NOW I'M MAD!
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2007, 02:30:28 AM »
Sami is a good athlete, yall just railing him cause he's sure of what he wants.  Nothing you nay-sayers write will detour him from what HE wants to do.  Get a better physique then him, then and only then can you talk smack....by that time it wont even be as rewarding.  Sami has a great physique.(period)
"You aint got genetics!"

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2007, 10:52:39 AM »
The IFBB runs the show it will always run the show there is history in the IFBB that no one will ever forget.

They use to say the same about the AAU.   They use to say the same about NABBA and it's Pro Universe.

Like Bob Hoffman and the AAU, and Oscar Heidenstam and NABBA,  the Weiders have had such complete and absolute control of the IFBB that when they pass, the IFBB may become a shell of it's former self.   We're see signs of that already.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2007, 11:02:24 AM »
Sami is a good athlete, yall just railing him cause he's sure of what he wants.  Nothing you nay-sayers write will detour him from what HE wants to do.  Get a better physique then him, then and only then can you talk smack....by that time it wont even be as rewarding.  Sami has a great physique.(period)
Translation: You want to f*ck a 'black smith' hahahaha Sami is all drugs, if thats you in the avatar your all homo.... hahhaha
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2007, 11:16:18 AM »
branch looks like shit
L

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2007, 11:31:53 AM »
hes not a pretty bodybuilder but he deserves the win he has the muscle development and the conditioning is far superior.

if mass is more important than symmetry and proportionality, and if grainy skin has anything to do with who has the best physique

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2007, 11:42:38 AM »
The PDI might actually help the IFBB. A little competition is always good.
The IFBB never really cared about the NABBA, NAC, WABBA, MuscleMania, WFF, etc.
It's just that Wayne was the best promoter they ever had and he left.
Remember when the Mr. Olympia was at the Mandalay Bay?
Remember when The "NY Pro Show" was the "Night of Champions" with 2800 people as opposed to 600 people now?
Just be honest about it!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2007, 11:49:27 AM »
You guys don't need to worry about the PDI anymore.  It is just fine and going to be a lot better soon.  Sami is going to do awesome and make some great money.  In fact he has made more money with the PDI so far than 90% of all the active IFFB pros.  So that aint to bad.  Now with new sponsors coming in with Wayne and his MMA company funds are going to be trickling down to the BB.  And with the MMA compnay the IFBB can't threatened any of them so Wayne is going to start getting some very very good sponsors.  He has one very large one almost signed and if that happens then ALL the PDI guys are going to benefit.  And there have been a couple very big names from the IFBB talking about coming over.  So just sit back and enjoy cause the guys who said the PDI will never last have lost that battle and war and might as well enjoy a new BB organization that is going to be great for the competitors.  And remember, if Sami ever decided to compete in the IFBB that is fine, he can still compete in the PDI with no penalties or fines.  Will the IFBB do the same.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2007, 11:52:53 AM »
[quote ]
I would love to hear more about what youre saying.. but from what I can see Branch Warren was the CRYSTAL CLEAR winner of that show!

Also Branch Warren does not really have  a distendd mid section.

All you are doing Sami is telling people who you think should win  you dont really have any evidence that someone bought their placing.. maybe if it was an outragous comparison between the competitors but from these pictures its obvious that branch warren won this show.
[/quote]

absolute bullshit: crystal clear winner? branch looks like shit...his skin is fucked up and his muscle shape is horrible. even pregnant DJ is way better than the midget will ever be. Dennis Wolf violates branch.

the last time branch looked good was before he became Pro.

and sami looks alot better than several olympia competitors did at the 2006 mr o.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2007, 12:02:32 PM »
You guys don't need to worry about the PDI anymore.  It is just fine and going to be a lot better soon.  Sami is going to do awesome and make some great money.  In fact he has made more money with the PDI so far than 90% of all the active IFFB pros.  So that aint to bad.  Now with new sponsors coming in with Wayne and his MMA company funds are going to be trickling down to the BB.  And with the MMA compnay the IFBB can't threatened any of them so Wayne is going to start getting some very very good sponsors.  He has one very large one almost signed and if that happens then ALL the PDI guys are going to benefit.  And there have been a couple very big names from the IFBB talking about coming over.  So just sit back and enjoy cause the guys who said the PDI will never last have lost that battle and war and might as well enjoy a new BB organization that is going to be great for the competitors.  And remember, if Sami ever decided to compete in the IFBB that is fine, he can still compete in the PDI with no penalties or fines.  Will the IFBB do the same.

Damn I thought you was dead, welcome back ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2007, 12:25:05 PM »

Been traveling a bit and places with no internet.  I am on wireless right now picking up a neighbors feed.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2007, 01:00:42 PM »
Bodybuilding is mostly about muscularity and condition. Aesthetics comes second thats the fact of reality

It didn't use to be that way (pre growth hormone and insulin).  It doesn't have to be that way.  Competition bodybuilding is dying because of the mass over all else mentality.  There are fewer pro and amateur contests, fewer amateur contestants, fewer fans buying tickets.   If the judges put more value on aesthetics, bodybuilding might have more fans.

Skin graininess should not be rewarded, it should be a deduction.  Skin graininess has no bearing on muscularity.  It only indicates how close you're willing to get to death the day of the contest without actually keeling over.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2007, 01:02:25 PM »
It didn't use to be that way (pre growth hormone and insulin).  It doesn't have to be that way.  Competition bodybuilding is dying because of the mass over all else mentality.  There are fewer pro and amateur contests, fewer amateur contestants, fewer fans buying tickets.   If the judges put more value on aesthetics, bodybuilding might have more fans.

Skin graininess should not be rewarded, it should be a deduction.  Skin graininess has no bearing on muscularity.  It only indicates how close you're willing to get to death the day of the contest without actually keeling over.

Tim show us how its suppose to be done big guy

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2007, 01:09:50 PM »
Tim show us how its suppose to be done big guy

watch videos of the late 1970s and early to mid 1980s (you know, before rHGH)

oh, and have term limits for all officials, executives, and judges in the IFBB.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2007, 02:51:24 PM »
Sami will do well in any division he chooses.  Good luck to him.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2007, 03:20:26 PM »
DID u see how many people agreed ;) and dont push me to say more, coz in 2006 and 2007 it was a missed up shows placing... :-\  and that scares the shit out of any Aesthetic bodybuilder :'(

~ The Black Smith ~

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2007, 06:07:24 PM »
where's the freaking website ??????????????????
!

Armageddon

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2007, 07:58:53 PM »
hes not a pretty bodybuilder but he deserves the win he has the muscle development and the conditioning is far superior.

What about his crappy symmetry??

Thank god you are not a judge.  Branch definitely didn’t deserve the win.  Even DJ with his 2 mile midsection looks much better than him.  Miller and Wolf looked awesome in this show.  I think the judging panel should change,, cause they got use to some of the old BBers physique and they are the ones who get rewarded all the time.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2007, 11:11:38 PM »
where's the freaking website ??????????????????

www.nocbodybuilding.com/tickets.htm

it is almost impossible to judge for a more aesthetic person vs someone that comes in super muscular and very well conditioned you would be cheating the bigger and more ripped bber by that standard you would have maybe 2 or 3 champions winning every show because that is almost purely genetic there is NO room for growth with such a judging criteria.

in some point you are right BUT Brranch should NOT win when he stand next to the other athletes in that show!!  COME ON do u think they look like a bodybuilders?!  is this what the sport all about?!  to me and i guess u saw some of the Expirts point of views ITS NOT RIGHT  :-\

~ The Black Smith ~

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: August 01, 2007, 11:50:21 PM »

Yep!  I'm glad your back man.  Always enjoy reading your post. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2007, 12:27:32 PM »
Yep!  I'm glad your back man.  Always enjoy reading your post. 

Been real busy with something everyone on here will love.  Just give me about a month or so when I can announce it legally.  I guarantee everyone will love it.  And this isn't like Apenis talking. 

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2007, 12:47:41 PM »
The Internet has been a mixed blessing when it comes to bodybuilding.  Everyone who knows how to type has become an expert who knows more than the contest judges about who should have won.  A few of them actually got their sorry asses to the shows, but most just sit in front of their monitors & pontificate.  The more certain people sound about who should win, the less they know IMHO. 

Sami will do well in any show he enters.  He's excellent. 

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2007, 01:59:00 PM »

the difference between then and now is not better supplements, equipment, and information.   Creatine and NO makes no difference at the national or world level.   Nor do Hammer Strength machines have any advantage over free weights for a competition bodybuilder.  And there is nothing regarding nutrition or training methods being done today that someone wasn't doing 20-30 years ago.   The only difference between then and now is the type and amount of drugs.   GH, insulin, diuretics, and many others, as well as the doses of anabolic steroids.