Author Topic: Sami Haddad Back in IFBB in 2008  (Read 8650 times)

BRN_Champ

• Getbig II
Sami Haddad Back in IFBB in 2008
« on: July 30, 2007, 02:26:19 AM »
I hear Bahrain Bodybuilding federation is replacing Tariq Farasani with Sami Haddad.  They say he will be the team trainer and sami will be the 90KG bodybuilder for Bahrain in 2008 World Champion in Bahrain.  Tariqs problem is he has small legs and never becomes very dry.  I think bringing back Sami is good.  Hope Bahrain gets gold medal inn 2008.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: Sami Haddad Back in IFBB in 2008
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 03:12:06 AM »
 Hmmmm.....
sounds good news

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 03:53:19 AM »
Dunno bout this  ;D...but it would be very interesting to see what Sami will have to say ;).As far as i know,he ain't about ready to give up his pro status just to go back to being an amateur  ;D
P

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 11:20:02 AM »

BRN_Champ: Dont believe any thing u HEAR  ;D

PORKY:  YOU got that right Bro  ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 11:46:35 AM »
pro status

What pro status?  ???

You mean the same "pro" status Whino has?

Zaney

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 02:13:29 PM »
Sami is nothing but a little soft pink tiny pussy.

He enjoys achieving orgasms in his PDI dreamland where he is a "PRO" and can enjoy telling people that. LMFAO.

He knows he will never be an IFBB Pro and he will get his fat ass owned at the IFBB Worlds.

Warning: Be prepared for a typical low self-esteem mega-post by Sami himself of his own pictures after he read this post.  :D ;D ;D ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 02:57:32 PM »
I like Sami, he has a very good physique but he is not making the right choices. At least he is happy though.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 03:32:45 PM »
I like Sami, he has a very good physique but he is not making the right choices. At least he is happy though.

Happy about "placing high"? Competing in IFBB would definitely take that happiness away quickly! It's almost like riding a scooter and claiming that's what you really want when you secretly want to ride a real motorcycle but are afraid to do so.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 03:41:28 PM »
Happy about "placing high"? Competing in IFBB would definitely take that happiness away quickly! It's almost like riding a scooter and claiming that's what you really want when you secretly want to ride a real motorcycle but are afraid to do so.

Sami could make some good money in the ifbb. He has a very good physique. The Pdi has had only 2 shows. No clothing No website No sponsors No nothing

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2007, 03:44:11 PM »
Sami could make some good money in the ifbb. He has a very good physique. The Pdi has had only 2 shows. No clothing No website No sponsors No nothing

Not your show Shaun, your checks bounce remember?  How's the supplement business going? ;D ;D ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2007, 04:11:13 PM »

Not your show Shaun, your checks bounce remember?  How's the supplement business going? ;D ;D ;D

Bro I'm not Shawn, just speaking the obvious truth.

Mr.Diet

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2007, 04:37:44 PM »
Wee like you Sami! Work hard, the battle has only began ;)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2007, 09:56:41 PM »
 titusisback :  Well when the IFBB stop the cheating and selling the top places in each show then i might think of being an IFBB athlete.. i guess every body knows how IFBB control the athletes and treat them as a Slaves! even some of them they dont earn what i will earn this year plus i am about to sign a contrat with a sup. company where lots of top IFBB pros dont have yet! so YES i guess i am doing GREAT with PDI where the Treat u as FREE as u can imagine plus BEST MAN WIN not the higher bidder WINs ;D
some of the IFBB pros Look really funny and scary  now while they still placing good, BIG Stomach like pregnant woman on the 7th month and still he can be top 10 in IFBB pro shows!!

Zaney
Sami is nothing but a little soft pink tiny pussy.
He enjoys achieving orgasms in his PDI dreamland where he is a "PRO" and can enjoy telling people that. LMFAO.
He knows he will never be an IFBB Pro and he will get his fat ass owned at the IFBB Worlds.
Warning: Be prepared for a typical low self-esteem mega-post by Sami himself of his own pictures after he read this post.  :D ;D ;D ;D

at least i do  Orgasm, DO YOU?? ;D  and you right PDI is a dreamland for many of IFBB athletes who wants to come over but cant and they keep dreaming and Envying ;)

Mr.Diet
: Thanks Boss... and I AM ready for the battle... just wait and u will see......
~ The Black Smith ~

b.c.

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2007, 10:03:08 PM »
Good luck Sami... Im sure you brought that back up this year!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2007, 10:08:25 PM »
Good luck Sami... Im sure you brought that back up this year!

THANKS mate... to answer you about the BACK,, you can ASK (THE GAME) Aliamini ;)  it was one of the main things to take care of when we started working together again!!
~ The Black Smith ~

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 11:00:00 PM »
Sami... do you honestly think PDI is going to be around for a long time? I certainly hope you have a backup plan...

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 11:06:33 PM »
those are some pretty wild accusations made Sami.. do you have any way of backing that up ?

that ifbb placings are bought???? how did you come to that conclusion?

I seriously want to hear about this as well.  I always found Sami to be trustworthy and honest.
give us the dirt proof.  You're tarnishing your star with this one Sami
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 11:14:37 PM »
those are some pretty wild accusations made Sami.. do you have any way of backing that up ?

that ifbb placings are bought???? how did you come to that conclusion?

first of all i am not accusing IFBB i am telling the fact!! and to back up my words.... its easy coz there is 100s of them... lets start with small shows: ASIAN GAMES 2006 in DOHA.. see the pic and tell me who SHOULD win the Class?? well #12 Won :o

TITUSISBACK: Hell Yeah PDI is going to be around for a LOONG time ;D they said PDI will not host any show after NY and we done the UK.. they said PDI wont have any shows by 2007 and we are having 6 shows!! they said LEE will not do any shows of PDI in 2006 and he did BOTH of them!!  SO do u think i will believe what ever they say about PDI?? we are on the right track....keep ur eyes on the Europe tour of PDI
~ The Black Smith ~

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 11:20:01 PM »
I don't understand the glory in being a pro bber in ANY SHAPE OR FORM....shit, Pro Poker players are better known and certainly better paid.

Much like we dont understand why you have nearly 9,000 posts on a BODYBUILDING forum.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 11:22:39 PM »
Much like we dont understand why you have nearly 9,000 posts on a BODYBUILDING forum.....

This is no longer just a bbing forum....even you should be a ble to figure that out.
HAHA, RON.....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 11:25:38 PM »
This is no longer just a bbing forum....even you should be a ble to figure that out.

You're right... for you,I'm sure it's a great place to meet other men with similiar interests, isn't it...?

Zaney

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2007, 11:46:59 PM »
Many IFBB pros dream of cumming over to PDI??

QUit being delusional, dude.

You forgot your medicine this morning.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2007, 12:23:47 AM »
Many IFBB pros dream of cumming over to PDI??

QUit being delusional, dude.

You forgot your medicine this morning.

i thought my english is BAD ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2007, 12:12:33 PM »
Sami is definitely doing the right thing sticking with the PDI. He has a great physique, but not one that would be rewarded in the IFBB. In the IFBB, he'd make zero dollars. He's smart enough to realize that and take home 20-30K or more in prize money from the PDI. That's just good business sense.
BigNationRadio.com

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2007, 12:17:56 PM »
I don't understand the glory in being a pro bber in ANY SHAPE OR FORM....shit, Pro Poker players are better known and certainly better paid.
hahah I bet I have made more off of Poker winnings this year alone than 80% of the 'pro' BBs in the IFBB off of placings and endorsements hahah

Oh yeah so far im up to $31,750 for this year....
L