Author Topic: Iced Coffee  (Read 18861 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Re: Iced Coffee
« Reply #125 on: September 14, 2007, 07:08:09 AM »
Oh stop.  You know the guys love it when you bounce.  ;D

LOL!   But I was so wound up!!  I had a headache later on!! 

Much better with my Caffe Latte going the speed limit
.    ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: September 14, 2007, 07:17:02 AM »

LOL!   But I was so wound up!!  I had a headache later on!! 

Much better with my Caffe Latte going the speed limit
.    ;D
Now explain to me what the Toddy does?
:D Weee

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #127 on: September 14, 2007, 07:20:41 AM »
Oh stop.  You know the guys love it when you bounce.  ;D
Yes...bounce bounce bounce!!  ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #128 on: September 14, 2007, 07:26:53 AM »
Now explain to me what the Toddy does?

The Toddy is a cold brew system where you basically soak the grinds for like 12 hours and draw all the good stuff out.  It brews super concentrated coffee without ANY acids or oils.  For whatever reason, cold brewing prevents the release of acid and oils from the grinds, unlike hot brewing.  SO people who have stomach sensitivity to coffee find cold brewing much easier on the system.  Not to mention that it tastes a helluva lot better IMO.     8)

:)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #129 on: September 18, 2007, 09:02:55 AM »
Im on the way to work today and I stop by Dunkin Donuts for an Iced Coffee...lately ive been getting Ice coffees from McDs but they are too sweet...BKs taste like half a milkshake and Starbucks cost too much....But the dunking donuts one today was laced with too much sugar...totally ruined... looks like im just going to get the strabucks from now on cause at least you can control the sugar... got me off on the wrong foot today, thought you guys should know
L

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2007, 11:09:27 AM »
Im on the way to work today and I stop by Dunkin Donuts for an Iced Coffee...lately ive been getting Ice coffees from McDs but they are too sweet...BKs taste like half a milkshake and Starbucks cost too much....But the dunking donuts one today was laced with too much sugar...totally ruined... looks like im just going to get the strabucks from now on cause at least you can control the sugar... got me off on the wrong foot today, thought you guys should know
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....one of my co-workers just dropped off a double double on my desk fromTim Horton's......thank God cause I was starting to nod off!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 18, 2007, 11:24:34 AM »
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....one of my co-workers just dropped off a double double on my desk fromTim Horton's......thank God cause I was starting to nod off!
:D Weee

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 18, 2007, 12:16:44 PM »

Yup...that was me...the guy nodding off in the center. Not now.....I just guzzled my coffee and i'm ready to rumble...... ;D