Author Topic: Melvin Anthony calls Billy Guns an idiot  (Read 6673 times)

rick brophy

• Getbig II
Melvin Anthony calls Billy Guns an idiot
« on: July 30, 2007, 11:02:02 AM »
in his column in the new MD! we all know that shit is ghost written, but it stand to reason that the ghost writer probably wouldn't have wrote that if melvin didn't agree.

billy guns: certified idiot!!!!!

rick brophy

• Getbig II
Re: melvin called billy guns an idiot!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 11:02:48 AM »
lee priest also thinks billy is a moron!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 11:06:30 AM »
 ;D
just push some weight!

rick brophy

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 11:09:01 AM »
HEY BILLY WHERE IS YOUR BRAIN

OH WAIT LOL DOESN'T EXIST FAGETABOUTIT.

WetWorker

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 11:27:50 AM »
This is the appriciation you guys show when billy guns almost died for you bitches

thisiskeith12

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 11:30:10 AM »
This is the appriciation you guys show when billy guns almost died for you bitches

He left it all out on the stage!

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 11:42:26 AM »
lee priest also thinks billy is a moron!

True, he called him out on MD. Everyone agreed with Lee; Billy was shattered.
Repent, or join me!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 12:30:58 PM »
billy should jump off a cliff

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 02:33:20 PM »
billy should jump off a cliff

Why jump off a cliff when youre gonna be the next Mr. O??

Air Falcon

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Melvin Anthony calls Billy Guns an idiot
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2007, 02:39:21 PM »
Hey if you want to bug Billy Guns, go to MD.  But this weekend, I did meet Billy Guns. Dave Palumbo, who was backstage working the computers, introduced me to him. I said hello, he looked up, didn't say anything and went right back onto the computer they had. I looked at Dave, who just shrugged, what could Dave say? Sorta like apoligizing for Billy not saying a word.  Oh well.... what can you do...

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2007, 02:43:11 PM »
Hey if you want to bug Billy Guns, go to MD.  But this weekend, I did meet Billy Guns. Dave Palumbo, who was backstage working the computers, introduced me to him. I said hello, he looked up, didn't say anything and went right back onto the computer they had. I looked at Dave, who just shrugged, what could Dave say? Sorta like apoligizing for Billy not saying a word.  Oh well.... what can you do...

sounds u like u pwned him ron, nice work,

u should have given the card of a good dentist btw.

PEACE!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2007, 02:44:44 PM »
Hey if you want to bug Billy Guns, go to MD.  But this weekend, I did meet Billy Guns. Dave Palumbo, who was backstage working the computers, introduced me to him. I said hello, he looked up, didn't say anything and went right back onto the computer they had. I looked at Dave, who just shrugged, what could Dave say? Sorta like apoligizing for Billy not saying a word.  Oh well.... what can you do...

Ron, he can't blame you for people's opinion about him. I have to say that was quite rude of Billy.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2007, 02:46:00 PM »

right, well fuck him.

personally, i wouldn't waste any more time than has already been wasted on this skinny streak of pelican shit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2007, 02:53:48 PM »

Billy seems like an introvert.  He gets super giggly in pics with Colleen, Derek, and other MDers.  But his behavior when confronting the godfather of bodybuilding, our very own Ron Avidan, shows, to me, that his goal is to be a quiet writer and smalltime competitor, not a networking connected person in the industry.  

In the beginning, it did seem like he was all about being the next mr Olympia.  I mean, didn't he actually say that at one point?  However, since competing it seems like he's been doing a lot more article writing and a lot less braggadocio.  So good for him for 'playing his position'.  He knows he isn't going to be a star, so keeping his head down might be the best thing for him to do if his tools and skills and ambitions aren't there.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2007, 02:57:45 PM »
sounds u like u pwned him ron, nice work,

Oh, I never take it personally. Who knows what was going on at that moment.  Backstage is very hectic, and you want to get the right pics, get the right info to put online, listen to the good stories. He was there working, as was many of us. I just thought it was a little odd, but didnt put much thought into it, there were 200 figure competitors backstage and it was just nice.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 03:00:08 PM »
Billy seems like an introvert.  He gets super giggly in pics with Colleen, Derek, and other MDers.  But his behavior when confronting the godfather of bodybuilding, our very own Ron Avidan, shows, to me, that his goal is to be a quiet writer and smalltime competitor, not a networking connected person in the industry.  

In the beginning, it did seem like he was all about being the next mr Olympia.  I mean, didn't he actually say that at one point?  However, since competing it seems like he's been doing a lot more article writing and a lot less braggadocio.  So good for him for 'playing his position'.  He knows he isn't going to be a star, so keeping his head down might be the best thing for him to do if his tools and skills and ambitions aren't there.

well said bobby zee,

they got that inbred working as a monkey, uploading pics at shows, for free pretty much,

Ron must have really intimidated him, maybe he needs lessons in talking mad game from the legendary derek anthony..

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 03:00:57 PM »

Oh, I never take it personally. Who knows what was going on at that moment.  Backstage is very hectic, and you want to get the right pics, get the right info to put online, listen to the good stories. He was there working, as was many of us. I just thought it was a little odd, but didnt put much thought into it, there were 200 figure competitors backstage and it was just nice.

Did you have sex with any of the girls backstage?

SGT. D

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 03:02:36 PM »

Yeah, id say he was young, steadfast and foolish, buts hes like 30,

no one disses you ron, NO ONE.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 03:03:21 PM »

200 figure competitors back stage and you've noticed billy?

wtf is wrong with you man ???

Dave Baran

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 03:11:50 PM »

200 females, 3 morons, Ron himself, his friend Palumbo and a no where, you cannot notice Billy boy.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 03:20:52 PM »
200 figure competitors back stage and you've noticed billy

I notice everything. Definately the 200 girls! Some exceptional physiques were at this contest! Met some old friends, and new friends were made. There is a major difference between models and figure competitors, these girls work quite hard to get into the winning shape.

Did you have sex with any of the girls backstage?

You are thinking with your wrong head there? Backstage is very serious, you are in the zone, you want to get ready for your time on the stage in front of 3,000 people. All is important - physique, hair, makeup, posing suit, shoes, smiling, not laughing unless someone makes a face in the audience at you, and so on.  Expeditors move the competitors around, make sure all runs smoothly. Photographers take the pictures. There is no place to have sex backstage, unless you want everyone watching. Come on, this is a professional show. Sex is for afterwards!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2007, 03:29:54 PM »

Ron would stomp you like a bug, show some respect.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 03:36:43 PM »
who the fuck is billy guns? i havent picked up an MD in forever.

He is bodybuildings eddie the eagle edwards

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2007, 04:42:09 PM »
HE IS THE MD LAP DOG...FUCKIN TOOL........FEEL SORRY FOR HIM.........

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2007, 04:46:02 PM »
HE IS THE MD LAP DOG...FUCKIN TOOL........FEEL SORRY FOR HIM.........

lee are you saying Billy Guns would give Palumbo a " hummer" for some gear?