Author Topic: Squadfathers trying to find love...  (Read 13354 times)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Re: Squadfathers trying to find love...
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2007, 05:23:16 PM »
That's a pretty stupid comment. You were a fat slob in that picture and you got cut. Sarcasm isn't anywhere near being as fat as you are in that pic, so why wouldn't he be able to cut down and likely be bigger than you? Sounds like someone's jealous of the fact that Sarcasm doesn't pour his life into staying 150 pounds all year so he could strut around on stage in a thong.
Holy shit...Look at all the fags coming to Squabs rescue..

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2007, 05:23:52 PM »

Just like a minority clown with a bruised psyche flocks to every single thread involving Sarcasm or SS? Brilliant hypocrisy.  ::)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2007, 05:24:14 PM »
hahahah, i have no desire to be 5 percent or under and you were never 5 percent or under nomater what you think, see ya fat man. ;D
That's a pretty stupid comment. You were a fat slob in that picture and you got cut. Sarcasm isn't anywhere near being as fat as you are in that pic, so why wouldn't he be able to cut down and likely be bigger than you? Sounds like someone's jealous of the fact that Sarcasm doesn't pour his life into staying 150 pounds all year so he could strut around on stage in a thong.

I WEIGH 165 for a show, NOT YEAR ROUND.  Look at my above post, I weigh between 195 and 215 off season.  215 this morning....

Yes was measured underwater 3 days before this show at 4.7% hate to burst your bubble....

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2007, 05:24:41 PM »
Just like a minority clown with a bruised psyche flocks to every single thread involving Sarcasm or SS? Brilliant hypocrisy.  ::)
hahahah, their feelings get hurt pretty easily do they not BF? ;D

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2007, 05:24:45 PM »
And how do you know this???  Hmmm?

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2007, 05:24:58 PM »

What's up big perm....I mean big worm.  What a joke.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2007, 05:25:16 PM »
It was a young John Cena!!!!  Fuck Yaaaaa
Most are all show no go!

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2007, 05:26:31 PM »
The thing is when you get lean, you might think you can get from 240 down to 210 and look ripped, in reality however you will be 10-15 off.... see it EVERY time.  Squad would be UNDER 190 at a sub 7% BF level....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2007, 05:27:05 PM »
hahahah, their feelings get hurt pretty easily do they not BF? ;D

hahahaha, without a doubt. Big Turd's just another clown to add to your long list of nuthuggers. I suspect he'll spend another 3 or 4 weeks following you and SS throughout every board on this site, eventually lose his cool, melt all over the place and threaten you to fight to the death in a steel cage and then disappear for 6 months to find his nutsack.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2007, 05:27:41 PM »
The thing is wheh you get lean, you might think you can get from 240 down to 210 and look ripped, in reality however you will be 10-15 off.... see it EVERY time.  Squad would would UNDER 190 at a sub 7% BF level....
no i wouldn't because if i ever chose to compete i wouldn't be stupid enough to think i'd look good natural, i would juice up heavy.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2007, 05:28:09 PM »

What's up big perm....I mean big worm.  What a joke.

What's up Dark Muscle.. Oh wait..You can't be dark ?? You hate blacks?  What a clown.. Darth ?? Obviously a Star Wars fan...Grow up fag.. Bet you have all the action figures and get dressed up like Darth Vader at Halloween ..? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2007, 05:29:55 PM »
What's up Dark Muscle.. Oh wait..You can't be dark ?? You hate blacks?  What a clown.. Darth ?? Obviously a Star Wars fan...Grow up fag.. Bet you have all the action figures and get dressed up like Darth Vader at Halloween ..? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I hate blacks?  WTF.  Go away you stupid gimmick.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2007, 05:30:40 PM »
Big Worm's going straight off the deep end today. Only a matter of time before he's downing a bottle of sleeping pills and putting the ol' .357 to the temple.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2007, 05:31:43 PM »
no i wouldn't because if i ever chose to compete i wouldn't be stupid enough to think i'd look good natural, i would juice up heavy.

you would still be small, because your body is not used to doing cardio.  You would lose 50+ lbs to do a show trust me Dave.  Nothing you can take is going to keep everything.  You would have to go keto for 3 months and do an hour of cardio 5 days a week for 3 months to get lean and prolly do a stack like the following:

Test e
tren
Winni 50 ed
Clen 2 weeks on 2 week off with an ECA in between
at 1 month out switch to prop EOD
Primo....etc....

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2007, 05:32:08 PM »
In his mouth will work faster....just like Hitler ;D  or DA

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2007, 05:33:59 PM »
In his mouth will work faster....just like Hitler ;D  or DA

hahahaahhaah!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2007, 05:36:14 PM »
hahahaha, without a doubt. Big Turd's just another clown to add to your long list of nuthuggers. I suspect he'll spend another 3 or 4 weeks following you and SS throughout every board on this site, eventually lose his cool, melt all over the place and threaten you to fight to the death in a steel cage and then disappear for 6 months to find his nutsack.
I don't melt....  I'm no minority..In America..The white man is the minority...Look around Butta teeth..

I run a successful business... What do you do..Go to school? That's not a career...What did you get a loan for school? I'm paying my daughters way through college..No loan..

I follow your boyfriends around..?. I am alone on this site.. You reply to my posts..I don't respond to yours til you provoke me.. It's all in fun..I don't care.. I bet you already purchased the crest white strips... Squab went out and purchased himself a cycle.. Ans SS just started training again.. You whites are so weak minded... I can see it now.. I'm gonna show that BigWorm ...HAHAHAHA!! FVckin losers! LOL!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2007, 05:37:33 PM »
I don't melt....  I'm no minority..In America..The white man is the minority...Look around Butta teeth..

I run a successful business... What do you do..Go to school? That's not a career...What did you get a loan for school? I'm paying my daughters way through college..No loan..

I follow your boyfriends around..?. I am alone on this site.. You reply to my posts..I don't respond to yours til you provoke me.. It's all in fun..I don't care.. I bet you already purchased the crest white strips... Squab went out and purchased himself a cycle.. Ans SS just started training again.. You whites are so weak minded... I can see it now.. I'm gonna show that BigWorm ...HAHAHAHA!! FVckin losers! LOL!
hahahaha, yeah right, that's why there's 225 million Whites and only 35 million blacks in America. ::)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2007, 05:37:37 PM »
hahahaahhaah!
HAHAHAHAHA!! That was hilarious... Simpletons..!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2007, 05:37:56 PM »
I don't melt....  I'm no minority..In America..The white man is the minority...Look around Butta teeth..

I didn't bother reading that meltdown LaFondarachelleantoine. I can hear you smashing your keyboard and grinding your teeth from here.

hahahaha, yeah right, that's why there's 225 million Whites and only 35 million blacks in America. ::)

I think he just admitted that he's a gringo.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2007, 05:38:42 PM »
Sorry.. It must be that you guys hide in the house and are scared to come outside..

Darth Muscle

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Remember 01/31/07
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2007, 05:40:15 PM »
Who's rasict now Big Perm....I mean Big Worm. ::)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2007, 05:41:04 PM »

I didn't bother reading that meltdown LaFondarachelleantoine. I can hear you smashing your keyboard and grinding your teeth from here.

I think he just admitted that he's a gringo.
Sorry butta... That Meltdown pic is played.... Isn't gringo a white person? Geez !!!  I'm taking on the whole squab.. You gentleman are weak...

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2007, 05:41:38 PM »
Who's rasict now Big Perm....I mean Big Worm. ::)
Thank you for showing me respect..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2007, 05:42:56 PM »
Sorry butta... That Meltdown pic is played.... Isn't gringo a white person? Geez !!!  I'm taking on the whole squab.. You gentleman are weak...

Sorry that I don't have my Mexican terminology straightened out. Does "essai" work well enough for you, crybaby?