Author Topic: A Funny "O" Convention Story...  (Read 978 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
A Funny "O" Convention Story...
« on: July 30, 2007, 05:56:54 PM »
I was at the Olympia Convention in Las Vegas this year.  And I'm walkin through with my wife, and at about 2hrs into the convention....  I see this long ass line of people, I thought Arnold was there, or someone that huge this is how long the line is.  Longer than for any BB.  Maybe 2x across the convention floor.  So I walk by, and I see who is signing autographs, and I said to myself, who the hell is this guy, I know him from somewhere...  I thought long and hard, and then it came to me.   This guy came up to me in Golds Venice with one of his friends 5 or more years ago, asked to work in for some rows, and this guy halfway through our workout handed me a flyer. 

He said to me "hey, you should come and see us wrestle, we're Playin at the Roxy on Sunset Blvd."  and I said to myself "thats a rock and roll club, In 1992 I sold that club out 2 nights in a row.  What is Wrestling doing going on there"  I took a deep breath, said "I'll see if I'm free that night.."  Well, I didn't go, but that line was for the guy that gave me that flyer.  John Cena.
Most are all show no go!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: A Funny "O" Convention Story...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 05:58:16 PM »
hahahahaha, ok "chainsaw".

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 05:59:54 PM »
He was probably "The Prototype" back then. I saw an MTV special about young wrestlers many years ago, never thought that guy would make it big. Props to him though, he seems like a cool guy, other than the wigger shit they make him do.
E

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 06:17:08 PM »
hahahahaha, ok "chainsaw".

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha!!!!   WOW!  Same canned response when I told the story of training Superstar Billy Grahams Daughter!!!  Too bad you're consistency on the treadmill isn't the same as you're post consistency.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 06:18:22 PM »
He was probably "The Prototype" back then. I saw an MTV special about young wrestlers many years ago, never thought that guy would make it big. Props to him though, he seems like a cool guy, other than the wigger shit they make him do.

I agree, I knew he was going to be a star way back then...  A very nice guy.
Most are all show no go!

wootwoot

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 06:57:55 PM »
I agree, I knew he was going to be a star way back then...  A very nice guy.

your chances to suck him off were at their peak when he wasn't famous

sorry

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 07:24:27 PM »

your chances to suck him off were at their peak when he wasn't famous

sorry

Dude the guy is just telling a story.  Quite being such an asshole you newbie.