Author Topic: Derek Anthony Rights & Gay Friendly  (Read 24246 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
Re: D.A. claims to be "gay friendly"
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2007, 07:26:06 PM »
your gay you been stalking me for years and your over 40 lmao
YOU LITTLE CLOWN YOU LOOK OVER 40 AND STILL WALKING AROUND IN YOUR SISTERS PANTIES IN YOUR PARENTS MANUFACTURED HOME.QUOTE-DEREK ANTHONY "MOOOOM WHERES THE FUCKEN MEATLOAF!!!"
i

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
Re: Derek Anthony Rights & Gay Friendly
« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2007, 08:13:20 PM »
SPECIAL ED LOOKS LIKE A COCK FACE  :-*
911 INSIDE JOB !

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2007, 08:23:03 PM »
ED  joined team derek  thats why hes covering everything up for Derek
TEAM WOLF

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #153 on: August 01, 2007, 08:33:12 PM »
SPECIAL ED LOOKS LIKE A COCK FACE  :-*
With moronic guys like you serving in the military, it's no wonder Pat Tillman was killed by his own unit. How can you have more than 100 posts without realizing that your own nickname is spelled wrong? Are you dyslexic or just plain retarded?

BigNationRadio.com

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2007, 08:41:37 PM »
How did special ed receive expert stars? What is he an expert on?

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #155 on: August 01, 2007, 08:47:32 PM »

good point
are you delusional?

christinafitness

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: August 01, 2007, 08:49:28 PM »
Why is this board so obsessed with Derek Anthony??? He was a great newcomer 5 or 6 years ago. Since then he fucked up is body by taking the wrong stuff. Please leave him and us alone.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #157 on: August 01, 2007, 10:23:02 PM »
I'm an expert on people.

My expertise tells me that you're a former military grunt still bitter over how you gave 8 years to this country and still make minimum wage while struggling to pay the rent on the shack in Mississippi you share with your mother and grandmother. You're also 4 years behind on child custody payments for each of your kids, and you're lucky only one of their mothers is smart enough to take you to court. You see racism everywhere, which works as a convenient excuse for why you've never accomplished anything more than making camels explode in the desert at the end of your M16. As of today, you're still unsure if the best explanation for the way your miserable life turned out is more a result of a lifetime of poor decision-making or simply from the horrible headaches you experience everyday from Gulf War Syndrome. Either way, there's an easy way out and it's still sitting in your closet.

Hope that helps!
BigNationRadio.com

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #158 on: August 01, 2007, 10:29:14 PM »
Why is this board so obsessed with Derek Anthony??? He was a great newcomer 5 or 6 years ago. Since then he fucked up is body by taking the wrong stuff. Please leave him and us alone.
spread your legs hunny and let bigkubby bottom you out. ;)
i

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: August 01, 2007, 10:53:23 PM »
FIRST OF ALL, ANYBODY IN THE SEX INDUSTRY, OR STRIPPING INDUSTRY, IS

1 . LOW
2. IN NEED OF QUICK CASH TO AFFORD AN EXPENSIVE /GREEDY DRUG HABIT.
3. WOULD NOT DO IT IF THEY HAD THE CHOICE.

YES

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!
« Reply #160 on: August 02, 2007, 12:18:47 AM »
I'm an expert on people.

My expertise tells me that you're a former military grunt still bitter over how you gave 8 years to this country and still make minimum wage while struggling to pay the rent on the shack in Mississippi you share with your mother and grandmother. You're also 4 years behind on child custody payments for each of your kids, and you're lucky only one of their mothers is smart enough to take you to court. You see racism everywhere, which works as a convenient excuse for why you've never accomplished anything more than making camels explode in the desert at the end of your M16. As of today, you're still unsure if the best explanation for the way your miserable life turned out is more a result of a lifetime of poor decision-making or simply from the horrible headaches you experience everyday from Gulf War Syndrome. Either way, there's an easy way out and it's still sitting in your closet.

Hope that helps!

You're a funny guy, Special Ed.

No, really.

Funny guy.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #161 on: August 02, 2007, 12:29:15 AM »
I'm an expert on people.

Hope that helps!

Meltdown

You didn't answer my question good enough. Also your attempt at being funny failed dude. What are you an expert on? Just because you interview people in this industry doesn't make you an expert. I want you to think about that for tonight.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #162 on: August 02, 2007, 12:31:11 AM »

You're a funny guy, Special Ed.

No, really.

Funny guy.

lol I see sarcasm all in this post ;D

GOLEAFSGO

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: August 02, 2007, 12:40:07 AM »
spread your legs hunny and let bigkubby bottom you out. ;)

LOL!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #164 on: August 02, 2007, 01:21:04 AM »
Meltdown

You didn't answer my question good enough. Also your attempt at being funny failed dude. What are you an expert on? Just because you interview people in this industry doesn't make you an expert. I want you to think about that for tonight.
nice comeback, special ed is a retard that protects derek anthony gay rights.ill bet when DA and SPECIAL ED were little kids growin up they were the only two males that attended there sisters slumber parties,only to play house and dolls with them.that was reassurance to both of there parents there sons were fudgepackers.ill bet da and special ed spent the night at each others house growin up just so they  could come out of the closet at night.lmao ;) and fondel each other.
i

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: August 02, 2007, 01:46:45 AM »
hahaha  I find it funny that this clown (Special Ed) think that engaging in sophistry is owning someone.
BF has completely destroyed Ed in this thread, and yet this delusional fag somehow thinks the opposite.

I'm betting 'Special Ed' has been very busy planning his next orthodontic appointment !

Special Ed !  All that teenage cum-guzzling during the nudie camps with DA.......now, you with your Fructose induced tooth decay, Derek with his anal incontinence. Let's just say the chickens are coming home to roost my friend.
lol hes not planning his next orthodontic appointment hes planning his next camping trip with da and the rest of his boyscouts :o
i

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #166 on: August 02, 2007, 01:49:35 AM »
hahaha  I find it funny that this clown (Special Ed) think that engaging in sophistry is owning someone.
BF has completely destroyed Ed in this thread, and yet this delusional fag somehow thinks the opposite.

I'm betting 'Special Ed' has been very busy planning his next orthodontic appointment !

Special Ed !  All that teenage cum-guzzling during the nudie camps with DA.......now, you with your Fructose induced tooth decay, Derek with his anal incontinence. Let's just say the chickens are coming home to roost my friend.
Go back to your LEGO's clown...

Harry Spotter

• Getbig II
« Reply #167 on: August 02, 2007, 02:23:59 AM »
Go back to your LEGO's clown...

Of course, you would have to come in and dampen the spirit of the thread you 3rd world pedarest!

Naturally, you can empathize with the plight of DA and special Ed. Of course all this is wasted on an illiterate clown such as yourself !

BTW, congratulations; you have the narrowest clavicles on getbig!  hahaha what a joke !

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #168 on: August 02, 2007, 04:51:15 AM »
good question councilor

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: August 02, 2007, 04:55:43 AM »
Meltdown

I think he has his "Expert" stars for being an expert muscle groupie. Just a more politically correct way of saying he is your stereotypical schmoe.
The House that Ruth built

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #170 on: August 02, 2007, 05:06:41 AM »
As usual for every funny post Special "fetal alcohol syndrome" Ed makes he has about 50 that are worthless no wit jokes that only he and a handful of others (mostly fags...) laugh at. Expert???? FUCK NO he is as said before nothing other then an overweight out of shape muslce groupie and well known closet homosexual.
I

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: August 02, 2007, 11:16:05 AM »
special ed just needs special attention OWNEDDDD :'(
i

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #172 on: August 02, 2007, 12:01:24 PM »

bwahahahaahhaaaa, great owning!!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: August 02, 2007, 12:42:41 PM »
bwahahahaahhaaaa, great owning!!
yea i want that bitch to let me bottom her pussy out but she hasnt responded ::)
i

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #174 on: August 02, 2007, 12:53:12 PM »
As usual for every funny post Special "fetal alcohol syndrome" Ed makes he has about 50 that are worthless no wit jokes that only he and a handful of others (mostly fags...) laugh at. Expert???? FUCK NO he is as said before nothing other then an overweight out of shape muslce groupie and well known closet homosexual.

hahahaaaa, very good.