Author Topic: Pakistan sustanon  (Read 7422 times)

noodrin

• Getbig II
Pakistan sustanon
« on: July 31, 2007, 03:55:54 AM »
Is this brand fake floating around?? this shit as weak as BillyGum mind

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Pakistan sustanon
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2007, 04:25:54 AM »
Ask protine farts to have a look.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2007, 04:44:42 AM »
Is this brand fake floating around?? this shit as weak as BillyGum mind
Is that really fake? Looks real.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2007, 04:50:59 AM »
THe Karachi amps used to be dark color.  The print all looks good.
This pic has been pulled off the net I bet.

Legit Organon (Karachi is not a real Organon Lab) is clear glass amps w/ paper labels w/ ingrediants list.
It should come in very high quality packing.

noodrin

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 05:49:12 AM »
Is that really fake? Looks real.

strange thing is package insert 1x1ml but actually 3amps there, also Expiry date difference each amps ???
and ampule very hard to open..haha :'(

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 05:58:23 AM »
strange thing is package insert 1x1ml but actually 3amps there, also Expiry date difference each amps ???
and ampule very hard to open..haha :'(

That's not a problem w/ the Karachi. If its legit Karachi, its good stuff. The Pack and insert has allways been cheap copy shoop work. Teh steroid top notch.
I'd just shoot 3-4 cc in a shot, like 10cc total in a week to 10 days. You'll know if its real then. ;)

10cc of SUS is only a 1000mg load or Decanoate. 600 of Phenyl and iso. 300 of Prop.
Its nothing like taking 2500mgs of TE or TC.

wampyri

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2007, 07:29:36 AM »
Shoot 2ml at once if it feels like you been kicked like a muel its legit  :D only joking best thing to do is freeze an amp the liquid will go white if its got test in and stay see through if it hasnt ;)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2007, 11:14:46 AM »
The stuff I have tried did not look much different than that. It was good stuff, I remember the welt on my ass when I did 3cc at once.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

strength

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 02:10:15 PM »
all the karachi sus i used to run looked alot darker than that. 

if its real, its great stuff

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2007, 03:16:09 PM »
all the karachi sus i used to run looked alot darker than that. 

if its real, its great stuff

I remember dark amps...

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2007, 03:55:44 PM »
the dot matrix exp. date gives a sign that its legit, only one thing is the middle amp shorter than the rest? send me a couple of amps i could tell you if their legit then! ;D

jethro

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2007, 04:51:44 PM »
organon has three different labs.  two are a franchise.  original sust from them is in single vials like this, but the writing is blue not yellow, very good stuff. another lab the writing is green, no so strong.  then you have this cooking oil.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2007, 05:16:51 PM »
organon has three different labs.  two are a franchise.  original sust from them is in single vials like this, but the writing is blue not yellow, very good stuff. another lab the writing is green, no so strong.  then you have this cooking oil.

Ok, Im gonna tell you somthing - This Pakis "Organon" is not real Organon Corp. Its a top notch lab in Karachi, but not affiliated w/ Organon. Expect amps to all look different size and fill level. But at $1.50 in Thailand and ---
30 cents in Pakistan!!! THery are the best Test deal on the planet.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2007, 11:02:08 PM »
It is real I have about 300 amps of them same exact amps,color and box I had a couple tested. its the real deal.If you cant open a amp your a moron.

theres no such thing with its hard to open the amp,you better workout harder.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2007, 01:06:35 AM »
It is real I have about 300 amps of them same exact amps,color and box I had a couple tested. its the real deal.If you cant open a amp your a moron.

theres no such thing with its hard to open the amp,you better workout harder.

I have an old box and its from a similar batch number from the one photoed. I think got it off the net rather than photoed his own.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2007, 01:36:10 AM »
I have used it, works great...

You will soon find out after the first week.

I have great results with Pakistan Sust.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2007, 02:21:11 PM »
Legit Organon (Karachi is not a real Organon Lab) is clear glass amps w/ paper labels w/ ingrediants list.
It should come in very high quality packing.

Karachi Organon is produced by Abbott Labs, a subcontractor for Organon in Pakistan.

Not only is it legit, but actually impossible to fake due to the laserprinting timestamp on each amp.

I have never seen a fake Karachi amp.

Understand what you're talking about before you offer up your opinion as fact, Trab.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2007, 11:49:18 PM »
Karachi Organon is produced by Abbott Labs, a subcontractor for Organon in Pakistan.

Not only is it legit, but actually impossible to fake due to the laserprinting timestamp on each amp.

I have never seen a fake Karachi amp.

Understand what you're talking about before you offer up your opinion as fact, Trab.

DIV

Its hard to say with the karachis. I have heard of countefeit ones floating around. however they just could be underdosed or a bad batch . as long as they come from pakistan it should be the real shit. My bro says their are knockoffs being sold there also so I guesss you never know and they have the laserprinting also. as far as organon having a subsiadry in pakistan its very possible it wouldnt be hard to find out. just email organon direct.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 05:26:20 AM »

I contacted Organon, they said No. But were very strange about it. It appears they sell lab equip in Paki.

A compare of the quality of the Paki "Organon"  ::)  Product to ANY  real organon product is a joke.
They would not market anything w/ their logo in such cheap photoshop packing. No F'n way!
No international Pharma Corp would. Not India, Saudi, Jordan....
Their (Real Organon Corp) stuff is so anal-retentive packed when you get real deal in Asia or Europe it would blow your mind.
Ditto for Schering.

Now, the product inside the inconsistently shaped and filled Ampules is GREAT! I pick it over the real Organon and Schering at every opportunity. Iv had buckets full ;)!  But, it is a Rouge lab.

If you ever get the chance to walk behind the counter of several pharmas in countries where AAS is unregulated and closely examine all the stuff, you are going to LYAO @ most of the counterfit shit you see floating around statesside. Underdosed Cyp if lucky is the story on lots of vials.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 01:55:37 PM »
I contacted Organon, they said No. But were very strange about it. It appears they sell lab equip in Paki.

A compare of the quality of the Paki "Organon"  ::)  Product to ANY  real organon product is a joke.
They would not market anything w/ their logo in such cheap photoshop packing. No F'n way!

It's plain to see in the product information provided in the box that Organon has licensed Abbott Labs in Pakistan to produce their product, basic subcontracting.

Karachi Organon is quality......never had any bad batches, nor seen any fakes of it.

It's too expensive to fake because of the laserprinting on the glass amps.

They are the only Organon product that has it (that I've seen).

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 09:14:56 PM »
real....

even if the liquid in the diff amps aint equal...

some r underdosed...but its real..

sorry..short reply...kinda buzy..
carpe` vaginum!

dr_para24

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 09:19:16 PM »
Ok, Im gonna tell you somthing - This Pakis "Organon" is not real Organon Corp. Its a top notch lab in Karachi, but not affiliated w/ Organon. Expect amps to all look different size and fill level. But at $1.50 in Thailand and ---
30 cents in Pakistan!!! THery are the best Test deal on the planet.

you are right. So this test are ok.