Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Rat???
« on: August 01, 2007, 12:32:59 PM »
DVSGOD
Getbig II

Getbig!

Re: Racist behaviour against people from New Zealand!!!
« Reply #17 on: Today at 03:11:49 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: SS on July 31, 2007, 04:33:37 PM
i delete yout post cause not only are you lame, but you loss on our bet to back up your claims.

I see why you're so desperate but damn you can do better.

http://www.ratemybody.com/profile_496215_DVSGOD.html

You call me lame?ahahaha this comming from a guy who posts pics of a nutjob claiming it to be me lmao
And what bet did we have? Iv never had a bet with you 

Oh ask your bum chums (that keep comming to your rescue out here in the open ) which one PMed me saying that he was pissing him self laughing at the pasting I was giving you on the boards but asked me to keep it quite as he "has" to show his support to you out here on the open boards.

While Im here can we block certain members when they make a posts,cos really this Bezerk fuckface is not even funny,his dribble belongs in pre school plus he is one ugly son of a bitch.but i really dont want to read his posts anymore.so can I block his replys some how 

OK who is the rat....This is like the mafia here on the Y, don't run your fucking mouth or you get wacked. >:(

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Rat???
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 02:03:06 PM »
DVSGOD
Getbig II

Getbig!

Re: Racist behaviour against people from New Zealand!!!
« Reply #17 on: Today at 03:11:49 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: SS on July 31, 2007, 04:33:37 PM
i delete yout post cause not only are you lame, but you loss on our bet to back up your claims.

I see why you're so desperate but damn you can do better.

http://www.ratemybody.com/profile_496215_DVSGOD.html

You call me lame?ahahaha this comming from a guy who posts pics of a nutjob claiming it to be me lmao
And what bet did we have? Iv never had a bet with you 

Oh ask your bum chums (that keep comming to your rescue out here in the open ) which one PMed me saying that he was pissing him self laughing at the pasting I was giving you on the boards but asked me to keep it quite as he "has" to show his support to you out here on the open boards.

While Im here can we block certain members when they make a posts,cos really this Bezerk fuckface is not even funny,his dribble belongs in pre school plus he is one ugly son of a bitch.but i really dont want to read his posts anymore.so can I block his replys some how 

OK who is the rat....This is like the mafia here on the Y, don't run your fucking mouth or you get wacked. >:(
he's a liar. he never backed up his claim, and now he's so pissed i posted his pic that he is making up more b.s  ::)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 04:51:06 PM »
he's a liar. he never backed up his claim, and now he's so pissed i posted his pic that he is making up more b.s  ::)
You posted a pic of a GUY from rate my body,then claim it to be me,

Im not a liar,I think you are the liar , why are you affraid to let everyone know here that you are homosexual that likes black men?its you after all so why be ashamed? ::)

Ive backed up my claim but you delete it straight away to stop others seeing it  ??? ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 05:06:11 PM »
You posted a pic of a GUY from rate my body,then claim it to be me,

Im not a liar,I think you are the liar , why are you affraid to let everyone know here that you are homosexual that likes black men?its you after all so why be ashamed? ::)

Ive backed up my claim but you delete it straight away to stop others seeing it  ??? ::)
I will leave this one up so everyone can see how lame you are.

oh by the way meltdown.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 06:37:31 AM »
WOW, what a complete 3rd grade argument. I'm not the liar you are..whats next fucking rubber and glue come backs.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 06:53:10 AM »
WOW, what a complete 3rd grade argument. I'm not the liar you are..whats next fucking rubber and glue come backs.

Stick and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me........prick.  >:(

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 06:59:12 AM »
Stick and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me........prick.  >:(
I know what you are but what am I...I know what you are but what am I... ;D