Author Topic: Greens Powders?  (Read 969 times)

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Greens Powders?
« on: August 01, 2007, 02:10:58 PM »
K guys,
 After years of working at a nutrition store i finally was talked into trying a greens powder. The one im using is Greens Delight. It is a suprisingly tasty mixture of your 7-8 servings of fruit and veggies. It includes, vitamins, enzymes, probiotics, fiber blend, and a super antioxidant blend. After 2 weeks i can really feel it working. I have energy, regularity, and feel great. I am curious to know if any of you guys out there are using a product like this....If so, what brand? Check out some of the greens products out there, these things rock!
-

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Greens Powders?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 06:39:38 PM »
Who makes it? & how much does it run?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 12:29:54 AM »
Who makes it? & how much does it run?
its around bucks for about 50 servings. I use one a day. Its made by Next Level Nutrition. I have also tried Greens First but it tastes a lil funky. Another plus, is Greens Delight has about 3 carbs per serving ( If you watch carbs like me) . I don't know if any of you guys are doin these.... but i recommend you get started. Fruits and veggies are more powerful and neglected then you can imagine. New to me, but I'm glad i found it.
-

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 03:24:22 AM »
Some asshole at popeyes was like "do you eat lots of fruits and veggies?" and i was like "enough to not get scurvy"

And then he was like "Then try this Vegge-Green, its made of 8 different types of seaweed" so i was like "fuck off do i look like the kind of person who would drink seaweed?"

God i hate veggegreen. Never even tried it and i hate it. Just the idea of it. Eat some fuckin broccolli, its like a buck for a few stalks.

chirorhino

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 08:06:18 AM »
I use Emerald Balance it has 8-10 servings of fruits and veggie, enzymes, etc. but I mainly use it for the liver support formula. Great mint green tea taste and mixes up easily in my post workout shake.

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 09:32:39 AM »
I use Emerald Balance it has 8-10 servings of fruits and veggie, enzymes, etc. but I mainly use it for the liver support formula. Great mint green tea taste and mixes up easily in my post workout shake.
I was wondering the benefits of using it in pct. I imagine it has to be beneficial?...right
-

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 01:14:12 PM »
I was wondering the benefits of using it in pct. I imagine it has to be beneficial?...right

I don't see how it could hurt.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 09:20:31 PM »
I find it really hard to compare greens products since they all have different blends.  I like this one, but that's mostly based on taste and the companies reputation, plus I like having green poopies  ;D
:

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 01:49:01 PM »

you sure you should mix it w your post workout shake?   SHouldn't green drink be taken on an empty stomach?