Author Topic: Gangs in the Military  (Read 1025 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Gangs in the Military
« on: August 01, 2007, 02:59:42 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkoo5jK3yuc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUavioDoVbs

this is what happens when the american army lowers its standards by accepting recuits with criminal records and high school drop outs as well as lowering ASVAB requirements.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Gangs in the Military
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 09:48:19 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkoo5jK3yuc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUavioDoVbs

this is what happens when the american army lowers its standards by accepting recuits with criminal records and high school drop outs as well as lowering ASVAB requirements.

Oh My!
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 10:07:36 AM »
Gangs have been a problem in the US military since the early 90's. Its been worse, especially in the mid 90's under Clinton and his BS social experiments with the US military. They are making a huge deal about it now but many minorities are unwilling to join, knowing they will see combat. Its not racist its fact. Latino's are far more likely to join combat MOS's then Blacks, but even still, its dropped off since 911.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 03:36:49 PM »
Will they sell crack to Iraqis?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 10:45:00 PM »
Will they sell crack to Iraqis?

Haha, CIA 1: Iraqis -1 x 10^20

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 10:53:19 AM »
Gangs have been a problem in the US military since the early 90's. Its been worse, especially in the mid 90's under Clinton and his BS social experiments with the US military. They are making a huge deal about it now but many minorities are unwilling to join, knowing they will see combat. Its not racist its fact. Latino's are far more likely to join combat MOS's then Blacks, but even still, its dropped off since 911.
I remember the 'don't ask, don't tell' policy of Clinton.  I also don't remember gangs being a problem in the 1990s for the military.

Since the branches of the military have significantly lowered their standards for entry into service to meet the demands of Bush's war, I would hazard a guess that that is the reason that gangs are entering the military--receiving training in the art of killing and bringing that back to the streets of our country after their tours are over.

The "Moral Waiver System" has never been more active than it has been over the last few years.

The number of convicted felons serving in the armed forces under felony waivers has almost doubled over the last three years.  http://www.palmcenter.org/publications/dadt/balancing_your_strengths_against_your_felonies

"The US military has stopped battalion commanders from dismissing new recruits for drug abuse, alcohol, poor fitness and pregnancy in an attempt to halt the rising attrition rate in an army under growing strain as a result of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan."  http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,12271,1499164,00.html

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 11:24:40 AM »
Gangs where a huge problem, but because there was no war and a good economy , nobody cared. Ask anybody stationed at FT Hood. As far as the last sentance or paste..all true except drugs. Throwing people out became impossible under the Clinton administration, the same policies and red tape created to keep people on Army welfare still exists. While Bush has allowed the military to lower the standards, Clinton and his bullshit will allow the bad ones to stay in. Before u could bounce guys pretty easily, now its almost impossible. Everybody will point and say that its an anti-Clinton bash, but like Bush and his policies now, Clinton destoyed the Reagan Army. Nobody cared during the economic boom. Now we're paying for idiotic policies.
L

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 01:18:23 PM »
Totally agreed about the "HOOD" comment. That shit hole has a ghetto in it or at least did. That was back in the late 90's though. Yeah their are problems with gang activities in the millitary ask anyone who has been to boot camp. Half of those fucks don't make it out, but they try to run shit.. I thought it to be funny when I was in.. We had a 6'6' or 6'7" huge black dude. He was the wanna-be tough guy gang leader.. Everyone backed down to him for a long time. One day I told him to fuck off and after that he lost all credibility. No one stepped up to him, I coud've cared less. I figured if he was such a bad ass "gang banger" why was he there and not running shit. These guys are most of the time big ass pussies...... Can't watch the video yet at work and they have it blocked.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2007, 04:50:40 AM »

The military is *the* place to go if you - or the group of criminals you run with - are into identity theft. People with almost no training and even less accountability are given ready access to personal information and there's little to no security for those records in many cases.   

That alone is reason enough not to join the military. 

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 10:09:06 PM »
wiggers, blacks and spics,
cut off their balls and feed them their dicks. ;D