Author Topic: Don Long Guest Posing Pictures (7/28)  (Read 7464 times)

Coulaid

• Getbig I
  • Oh Yeah!
Don Long Guest Posing Pictures (7/28)
« on: August 01, 2007, 09:45:28 PM »
Don Long guest posing at the 2007 Caveman Classic.

ISS Research

Coulaid

• Getbig I
  • Oh Yeah!
Re: Don Long Guest Posing Pictures (7/28)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 09:47:12 PM »
ISS Research

Dr. Shock

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 02:11:22 AM »
Sad how, after the health problems he has had in the past, he's still 'hormonized'  :'(

kdprep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 06:23:17 AM »
Dr. Shock what do you really know about it.......I mean the whole situation what he does and doesnt do ??? Are you his health care professional...do you know how or what he does on a daily basis?? You look and assume and imply.....Hell I did the same thing before I had any real knowledge of what he has been through and what he stilll goes through. What is sad is you and most people ( again myself at one time as well) assume and make judgements before we have any real knowledge or facts about a given situation....Oh well to some degree I gues it is human nature and ingnorance. 

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 05:29:45 PM »
Dr. Shock what do you really know about it.......I mean the whole situation what he does and doesnt do ??? Are you his health care professional...do you know how or what he does on a daily basis?? You look and assume and imply.....Hell I did the same thing before I had any real knowledge of what he has been through and what he stilll goes through. What is sad is you and most people ( again myself at one time as well) assume and make judgements before we have any real knowledge or facts about a given situation....Oh well to some degree I gues it is human nature and ingnorance. 

Bro' Don Long had kidney failure and was on dialysis praying to get a positive match for a donor kidney. And now it looks like he is back on the sauce. I dont know how much, I dont know for how long and I dont know what he is taking. BUT, having his past, and present, health issues I would hope that he would be a bit more careful with what he does with his body now.

Dr. Shock

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 05:55:07 AM »

I know the guy had health (kidney) problems which culminated in him receiving a kidney transplant. From those pics he is clearly 'hormonized' again and ultimately dicing with death and if you're trying to tell me different then, my friend, you are full of SHIT.

I have no ill feelings against Don and wish him a long (if you'll pardon the pun) and happy life. Hell, Don is one of my favourite pro's and I was shocked when I heard about his health issues.

kdprep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 07:11:41 AM »
Again I am not full of shit and I did not say Don was clean or not my point is simply you dont know what the hell you are talking about either of you guys. The fact that his kidney transplant failed had nothing to do with being " hormoneized" I am only challenging you to do some research and find out the story if you are going to make a judgement dont you think this would be the responsable and intellegent thig to do??? It is that simple really or continue to make ASSumptions.   

Dr. Shock

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 07:49:45 AM »
Again I am not full of shit and I did not say Don was clean or not my point is simply you dont know what the hell you are talking about either of you guys. The fact that his kidney transplant failed had nothing to do with being " hormoneized" I am only challenging you to do some research and find out the story if you are going to make a judgement dont you think this would be the responsable and intellegent thig to do??? It is that simple really or continue to make ASSumptions.   

I'm not disputing what you are saying, I'm laying out basic facts. The guy had a kidney transplant and is now back on aas, which to me is sad and is unnecessarily risking his health after being given a second chance in life. I'm not making a judgement on the man but rather his actions.

kdprep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 08:09:15 AM »
So you know what he is taking and the DR part of you user ID is literal??? Again I am really not trying to argue with anyone but I thought I knew something about AAS/Kidney problems ect.....i didnt know shit ...I assumed what appeared to be the obvious which is not even close to being accurate.

Dr. Shock

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 08:21:02 AM »
Well lets hope he knows what he's doing and isn't damaging himself too much

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 11:16:43 AM »
I actually met Don years ago, was a super nice guy, interacting with the fans, signing autographs, really schmoozing...

Yes he did get a new kidney but if he stays off the diuretics he could be ok...remember sauce affects the Liver......

Now before you cast stones...get to know someone...

Dr. Shock

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 03:39:41 AM »
I actually met Don years ago, was a super nice guy, interacting with the fans, signing autographs, really schmoozing...

Yes he did get a new kidney but if he stays off the diuretics he could be ok...remember sauce affects the Liver......

Now before you cast stones...get to know someone...

You are delusional if you think "sauce" only affects the liver  ::) But as I've said lets hope Don knows what he's doing and stays healthy.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2007, 03:14:57 PM »
So you know what he is taking and the DR part of you user ID is literal??? Again I am really not trying to argue with anyone but I thought I knew something about AAS/Kidney problems ect.....i didnt know shit ...I assumed what appeared to be the obvious which is not even close to being accurate.
You've got to be kidding. Did you forget to take your meds today?  ???
!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2007, 04:59:25 AM »
Don could drop dead right now.... scary how irresponsible some people are with their health

kdprep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2007, 11:35:16 AM »
WOO and Benny you two together dont have a clue. Again for the 6th time do you really know anything about his current condition or are you assuming that a guy who looks that good is on a ton of shit and is being irresponseable....please explain to me what you know about the situation?   

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2007, 02:52:45 PM »
If Don is juicing again after having kidney problems (irrespective of what caused it) then the man's a fool. I don't care what anyone says.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2007, 10:28:39 AM »

Relax there "big man"

davy1010

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2007, 12:44:19 PM »
I'm not disputing what you are saying, I'm laying out basic facts. The guy had a kidney transplant and is now back on aas, which to me is sad and is unnecessarily risking his health after being given a second chance in life. I'm not making a judgement on the man but rather his actions.

Don Long did have a kidney transplant but his body rejected the kidney. So now he is back on a dialysis device. If the rest of his body is healthy and the dialysis device can cope with the "sauce", where is the problem then? It's not like he is gonna kill the device. So "Dr. Shock" it seems like you didn't know  the whole situation...

curqleez

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 12:31:46 PM »
Don Long did have a kidney transplant but his body rejected the kidney. So now he is back on a dialysis device. If the rest of his body is healthy and the dialysis device can cope with the "sauce", where is the problem then? It's not like he is gonna kill the device. So "Dr. Shock" it seems like you didn't know  the whole situation...

Verry true

curqleez

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 12:33:36 PM »
he does his own dialysis every night

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 05:08:55 AM »
WOO and Benny you two together dont have a clue. Again for the 6th time do you really know anything about his current condition or are you assuming that a guy who looks that good is on a ton of shit and is being irresponseable....please explain to me what you know about the situation?   

i admit it... i am speculating... but one way or the other just being that lean cannot be healthy for someone on dialysis... time will tell, i wish him the best but i fear the worst

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2007, 09:10:29 AM »
he supposedly does dialysis every night, 8 hours instead of a few hours 3 times a week. he has his own machine.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2007, 06:09:25 PM »
he supposedly does dialysis every night, 8 hours instead of a few hours 3 times a week. he has his own machine.

fawk...    :-\

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2007, 09:25:01 PM »
DON is the muther fuckin man and don't you forget it!!!!!!

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2007, 04:42:46 AM »
DON is the muther fuckin man and don't you forget it!!!!!!

great first post  ::)