Author Topic: pm question answered - The Rise and Fall of Ttokkyo!  (Read 4850 times)

bassmaster

• Getbig II
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 09:44:37 PM »
Thank you for your excellent and well written remarks!!  I will try to address every point, paragraph-by-paragraph below:

I'm by no means a drug user.  I have used some drugs in my life for the sake of experimentation only.  My drug experiences:

- Salvia 20X extract (once)
- Ecstasy (once)
- Marijuana (eight times)
- Alcohol (18 times)
- Tylenol 3 (once)
- Prozac (once for several months)

That is literally the entire extent of my drug use, so please do not classify me as a regular user.  I have not so much consumed a drop of alcohol in the past year.  I would guess that I have used less drugs than 95% of this board.

So is alcohol, tobacco, prescription drugs, knives, guns, fast food, and even getbig.com.  Should we ban all of these things because they have the propensity for danger?  I'm merely stating that control and legalization makes things safer - I am not denying the inherent danger of these items, just saying that putting anything on the black market makes it more dangerous.

Who owns my body?  Who owns your body?  Do you own it or does the state own it?  If you wanted to use a drug, would you do so?  I would.  Even amongst heroin users, less than 10% of users can be properly classified as addicts.  Why must responsible adults like myself (and presumably yourself too) be denied access to use drugs safely just because of a few junkies?

Illegal drugs are not death drugs.  Ever since the days of "Reefer Madness" ignorance about drugs has been spread.  All drugs including cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and etc, can all be used safely.  Also, please include a reference, RE: your claims about the Netherlands.

As a general rule, drug dealers never ask for ID.  Another problem of prohibition.

A lot of these things happen with or without drugs being illegal.  I highly doubt most of my non drug using friends would use them if they were legal.  I also doubt that people who drive high would care whether or not the drugs were illegal.

Thanks for your remarks.  I have to go cook a steak right now and may address these other final points later.

i love prozac

Bodies

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2007, 04:17:02 AM »
Why?  Just because he says something unconventional he is an idiot?  Police officers making sixty thousand dollars a year are obviously going to harbor a little resentment towards top dealers who have over a million dollars in cars alone.

There is no stopping the drug trade.  I consider gh15 intelligent but this is one area where I think he has a lot to learn and isn't as perceptive as I think he should be.  He himself deals drugs which many (ignorant people) consider dangerous and nothing will stop him.  For some reason he doesn't understand why recreational drug dealers continue in their trade even though he continues despite the same pressures (both in the criminal and legal worlds).  Lastly, the majority of problems caused by drugs are caused BECAUSE drugs are illegal to begin with, i.e., these problems would not happen if drugs were legalized and controlled.  Take ecstasy for example, it would take 48-60 pills containing the active dose of MDMA (100 mg) to overdose.  So why do you hear stories of people dying after taking only one pill?  Simple - because the pills seldom contain exactly 100 mg of MDMA and instead contain a host of other chemicals and toxic components.  The only time I took ecstasy, I overdosed on it and you might think that I would be angry and want it to be illegal - in reality I'm aware that the only reason I overdosed was because the drug was impure (contained heroin) and it would not have happened had I purchased pharmaceutical grade MDMA containing what it was supposed to contain.  I felt like death and it was the most terrifying experience of my life (I would have rather burned alive during that 45 minutes where the pain was at its peak).  If anything, I associate that experience with the problems this war on drugs is causing.

Just today I spoke to a former Ontario's strongest man who was in withdrawal at the time after missing his methadone drink.  He was addicted to oxycontin and is now suffering the consequences of a controlled opiate which is over prescribed by doctors due to pressure from pharmaceutical companies.  How powerful must a drug be to get a real life superman to tremble at his feet?  Get the idea out of your head that the government is out to protect us and just because it is legal, pharmacies are by no means MORAL drug dealers.  Contrast that with the many illegal drug dealers who have a better sense of morality than plenty of pharmacists and pharmacy executives who push their dangerous and toxic drugs to people by way of television advertising (ask your doctor about [name of drug]).

Drugs are terrible things in many ways and addiction has disastrous consequences - however, making drugs illegal causes more problems, not less.

e cut with h is a myth

suckmymuscle

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2007, 06:27:42 AM »
Why?  Just because he says something unconventional he is an idiot?  Police officers making sixty thousand dollars a year are obviously going to harbor a little resentment towards top dealers who have over a million dollars in cars alone.

But Matt, the issue here is of ethics, not of profit. Obviously, a police officer does not join the force expecting to make lots of money, so he should feel no jealousy towards the perceived affluence of drug dealers, since the illegality of how they acquired their wealth makes it a non-issue to a police officer. In the real world, no one but a minute % of people have millions of dollars in car alone - with the exception of a few top business executives, medical surgeons and lawyers. The police officer can take solace in the fact that 99.999% of all people in the real world are not making that kind of money.

There is no stopping the drug trade.  I consider gh15 intelligent but this is one area where I think he has a lot to learn and isn't as perceptive as I think he should be.  He himself deals drugs which many (ignorant people) consider dangerous and nothing will stop him.  For some reason he doesn't understand why recreational drug dealers continue in their trade even though he continues despite the same pressures (both in the criminal and legal worlds).  Lastly, the majority of problems caused by drugs are caused BECAUSE drugs are illegal to begin with, i.e., these problems would not happen if drugs were legalized and controlled.  Take ecstasy for example, it would take 48-60 pills containing the active dose of MDMA (100 mg) to overdose.  So why do you hear stories of people dying after taking only one pill?  Simple - because the pills seldom contain exactly 100 mg of MDMA and instead contain a host of other chemicals and toxic components.  The only time I took ecstasy, I overdosed on it and you might think that I would be angry and want it to be illegal - in reality I'm aware that the only reason I overdosed was because the drug was impure (contained heroin) and it would not have happened had I purchased pharmaceutical grade MDMA containing what it was supposed to contain.  I felt like death and it was the most terrifying experience of my life (I would have rather burned alive during that 45 minutes where the pain was at its peak).  If anything, I associate that experience with the problems this war on drugs is causing.

This is all true, but take into consideration that lots and lots of people who would otherwise try drugs and become addicted to it - and thus ruining their lives -, have never tried them due to the fear of imprisonment. So the repressive laws have the benefit of keeping the weak minded people out of trouble. Now that might be unfair to those who want to try drugs and can do so responsibly, but the people who can take drugs responsibly will never get arrested anyway. Why? Because people only get busted when they spirral out of control in the pursuit of thrills, like the guy who neglects his kids because he's too busy doing drugs, or who kills someone to steal the money to purchase them, etc. There are lots of people out there who use drugs responsibly and who will never have legal troubles because of it. Of course, some drugs, like cocaine, a potent indirect dopaminergic agonist, are so powerfully addictive that very few people can use it responsibly. For every person who can control their use of crack cocaine or heroin, there are 100 that will destroy themselves completely with them. So, from a purely utilitarian perspective, I think that it makes sense to keep at least a few drugs proscribed: the net loss for Society would be too great if they were legal. This is one of those cases where the loss of freedom of a few is justified to protect lots of people.

Just today I spoke to a former Ontario's strongest man who was in withdrawal at the time after missing his methadone drink.  He was addicted to oxycontin and is now suffering the consequences of a controlled opiate which is over prescribed by doctors due to pressure from pharmaceutical companies.  How powerful must a drug be to get a real life superman to tremble at his feet?  Get the idea out of your head that the government is out to protect us and just because it is legal, pharmacies are by no means MORAL drug dealers.  Contrast that with the many illegal drug dealers who have a better sense of morality than plenty of pharmacists and pharmacy executives who push their dangerous and toxic drugs to people by way of television advertising (ask your doctor about [name of drug]).

Matt, heroin was invented by Bayer AG, from Germany. Don't you think that they wouldn't want to keep their patent and profit monstrously from it? Of course they would. The reason why heroin was proscribed was because it was simply too addictive. Pharmaceutical companies would love to be able to sell heroin, which is easier to synthesize than oxycontin and would have  much greater profit margin. So I don't see your logic in saying that it is pharmaceutical companies lobbying that made certain drugs legal.

Drugs are terrible things in many ways and addiction has disastrous consequences - however, making drugs illegal causes more problems, not less.

I disagree with you. I think that most drugs should be legalized, but the legalization of some drugs would cause much, much greater problems than they cause while being illegal. Hope this helps.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
Re: pm question answered - The Rise and Fall of Ttokkyo!
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2007, 06:43:55 AM »
Heroin in my opinion causes dramatic increases in crime and Break and Enters,Prostitution to the extreme Armed Robberys it should be prescribed to certian individuals so they can live productive lives instead of Jail,Death,demeaning acts as Prostitution.
As far as weed i hope they never legalize it it would hurt my bottom line. ;D
Goal to lift Heavy

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2007, 07:51:24 AM »

police officers make NOWHERE NEAR 60 grand a year, more like 32 grand.

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2007, 07:57:53 AM »
Is that after or before Taxes.In Australia they make about 40 pretty crappy considering the risks they take.
Goal to lift Heavy

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2007, 07:58:48 AM »
Is that after or before Taxes.In Australia they make about 40 pretty crappy considering the risks they take.
before taxes, being a cop is a job for high school dropouts basically.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2007, 08:34:42 AM »
before taxes, being a cop is a job for high school dropouts basically.

there is a nothing wrong with being a police officer.

They make more than most bodybuilders, they also get to make more as the years go and they climb the rank and retire with a decent pension.

usually you get to retire with 50% of your last year salary, which they artificially inflate with tons of over time.

so lets say you joined the force at age 22..at age 42 you can retire with a 60K+ pension...not bad for a drop out eh?
Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2007, 08:37:06 AM »
also they usally pay for your college tuition..so if you are smart about it, at age 42 when you retire you can enter a whole new profession.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2007, 08:38:08 AM »
there is a nothing wrong with being a police officer.

They make more than most bodybuilders, they also get to make more as the years go and they climb the rank and retire with a decent pension.

usually you get to retire with 50% of your last year salary, which they artificially inflate with tons of over time.

so lets say you joined the force at age 22..at age 42 you can retire with a 60K+ pension...not bad for a drop out eh?
they might make that in NYC but everyone makes more there since you need more to live there, here in the midwest these clowns start at 29,000 a year.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2007, 08:45:37 AM »
they might make that in NYC but everyone makes more there since you need more to live there, here in the midwest these clowns start at 29,000 a year.

Annual base salaries for officers hired during
January 2006 or after in NYC:

Police Academy (first six months): $25,100 (Annualized)
Upon completion of six months: $32,700
Upon completion of 1 ½ years: $34,000
Upon completion of 2 ½ years: $38,000
Upon completion of 3 ½ years: $41,500
Upon completion of 4 ½ years: $44,100
Upon completion of 5 ½ years: $59,588

assuming that you joined early enough (early 20s)..you can do pretty good for yourself by age 30

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2007, 08:51:13 AM »

Annual base salaries for officers hired during
January 2006 or after in NYC:

Police Academy (first six months): $25,100 (Annualized)
Upon completion of six months: $32,700
Upon completion of 1 ½ years: $34,000
Upon completion of 2 ½ years: $38,000
Upon completion of 3 ½ years: $41,500
Upon completion of 4 ½ years: $44,100
Upon completion of 5 ½ years: $59,588

assuming that you joined early enough (early 20s)..you can do pretty good for yourself by age 30
the only way to be a real man is to own your own business and call your own shots.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2007, 09:32:39 AM »

The only time I took ecstasy, I overdosed on it and you might think that I would be angry and want it to be illegal - in reality I'm aware that the only reason I overdosed was because the drug was impure (contained heroin)

bullshit.

you have no idea what you are talking about.

1 point of MDMA is far cheaper to put in a pill than heroin. im not even going to draw a correlation between the pain you felt and the 'heroin' you think it was cut with.

another guy who thinks he knows what he's talking about perpetuating another stupid urban legend.

good work.

next time, think before you post.

it could save you some embarrassment in the future.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2007, 12:04:24 PM »

Matt, heroin was invented by Bayer AG, from Germany.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

wow.

i cant believe i missed this the first time.

every time you open your mouth you manage to stick something other than a cock in it, namely, your foot.

amazing.

nice work, sparky.
b

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2007, 01:36:04 PM »
...by selling drugs to kids. Weird people.

no not to kids...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2007, 01:40:48 PM »
You're a fucking idiot. OMG how dumb you are.

I'm an idiot for telling the truth...My friend has first hand experience of what these guys were saying to him...That was my only point...

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2007, 01:55:14 PM »
First, discussing drug legalization with a drug user is pretty useless. But nevertheless i try...

You are totally right that making them legal kills off criminalism. But it's not about trafficking, smuggling and so on, it's because drugs are a harm to persons and society.
Nearly all drugs have been legal at some time, most have been medication. They were taken off the market and forbidden because they were dangerous to people's health and society's stability. Now you will say we all are grown up, can decide on our own but: WRONG!

How many kids smoke and drink because their parents do? I don't want to say 'legal drugs' are safe, thety aren't. But they don't possess the harmful potential of heroine, cocaine, amphetamine and so on.
Look at the Netherlands. Weed is legal there for a long time. Yet, they are having more and more problems. certain parts of society are failing because of the addiction, drug tourism is high. i know this won't count for the US, maybe, but maybe it will. Imagine 10.000s coming to the US every year because they can do cocaine legally there! Funny? I don't think so.

Back to the kids. Now you will say, we have to make the drugs unavailable for children, because we don't want 10 year olds smoking crack to flee the brutality on the playground. It won't work. Why? I bet you have illegally purchased tobacco or alcohol when you were under age. Fake ID, stupid shop owner, friends that are older. No problem.

There are many reasons why drugs are illegal. You don't want your bus driver drunk, but imagine him on heroine, crack, amphetamine or whatever.
There are ABUSERS no, but it would be stupid making them USERS. The number of people trying out the new old drugs would skyrocket, in the first few months you would have so many dying because they tried amphetamine and went to work, could not cope with it, make accidents.

Crack in the supermarket, next to Crystal meth and cheese? nice idea.

Fact is, and this problem is thought over by scientists, politicians, media and drug users all over the world, there's no way you can just legalize everything.
You would have to change the whole law. What if someone on heroine or crack kills his wife? Guilty or not?

And so on and so on. These are just some random thoughts, basically you will find a few flaws in it, but i'm over with the discussion, i have fought it many times, when i was younger on your side, now i see the other side too.

Sounds like your trying to re-write history...If the law makers cared at all about the health of the general public...Is safe to say that many legal products would be outlawed...

I guess next you will say that the government has nothing to do with actually making sure that a major percentage of illegal drugs actually make it to our shore...

My friend did time because MDMA is illegal and he sold alot of units...But the guys on the front lines(state cop and feds) fuked with him and basically told him that he has no right to make more money then they do Period...Thats the sh+t you will never read about or see in a trial...But it certainly is human nature..

If that is dumb or stupid then so be it...But its the truth...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2007, 05:39:00 PM »
wow.

i cant believe i missed this the first time.

every time you open your mouth you manage to stick something other than a cock in it, namely, your foot.

amazing.

nice work, sparky.

My God, will someone please make this stupid fucking noob shut the fuck up? Heroin was invented by Bayer from Germany, you retard, in the late 19th Century, to treat morphine addiction. That's why it was called "heroin" - they thought it would be a heroin in the struggle to end morphine addiction. It was only later that they discovered that heroin is even more adictive than morphine. I strongly suggest you STFU and stop addressing my posts, you stupid noob.'

SUCKMYMUSCLE

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2007, 06:23:44 PM »
  My God, will someone please make this stupid fucking noob shut the fuck up? Heroin was invented by Bayer from Germany, you retard, in the late 19th Century, to treat morphine addiction. That's why it was called "heroin" - they thought it would be a heroin in the struggle to end morphine addiction. It was only later that they discovered that heroin is even more adictive than morphine. I strongly suggest you STFU and stop addressing my posts, you stupid noob.'

SUCKMYMUSCLE

aww.

whats wrong cupcake?

heroin was synthesized 2 decades before bayer got ahold of it.

thanks for coming out.

you'd figure after getting your ass owned in the 'MARCUS RUHL' thread (i highly encourage you all to scroll thru it just to revel in the massiveness of suck's stupidity) you'd know better than to start with me again.

fuck your dumb.

lol.
b

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2007, 07:44:05 PM »
aww.

whats wrong cupcake?

heroin was synthesized 2 decades before bayer got ahold of it.

thanks for coming out.

you'd figure after getting your ass owned in the 'MARCUS RUHL' thread (i highly encourage you all to scroll thru it just to revel in the massiveness of suck's stupidity) you'd know better than to start with me again.

fuck your dumb.

lol.

:'( Seriously, can you get any dumber? Just because a British chemist synthesized heroin first is irrlevant because the first patent for it was from Bayer. For the scientific community, heroin was only officially invented by Bayer - those who issue the patent are credited for the invention. Anyone can see it here:

www.enwikipeda.org/wiki/Heroin

As for Markus Ruhl thread - my thread, by the way -, how is it that I got owned? I said that an insulin overdose requires immediate treatment with glucagon, and that is 100% correct.  So just because I mispelled a word it means that I got owned? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) No: who got owned was the guy who said that glucogenesis can provide glucose in the case of an insulin overdose, and your dumbass for agreeing with him. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2007, 08:02:16 PM »

your x did not contain heroin, more like dxm. that is the shit that is fucking kids up. you dont put a more expensive drug in a pill to make x.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2007, 10:30:15 PM »
I disagree with you Matt C,

Drugs are addictive that why they are largely illegal. People become dependent on them and there lives fall apart.

If you legalize them people will assume that they are safe to use , give them a bash and then what?

Right now im trying to help out some friends who are hooked on cocaine. I myself have taken loads of drugs which really screwed my life up. I don’t need to tell you the story because its common.

Not all drugs are created equal. Don’t compare E and weed to Crack , heroin , meth and then when do you draw the line? Get a doctors script?

Why don’t you legalize child porn as well? That way kids wont get hurt of forced into it they could get consent…. That makes about as much sense as legalizing cocaine.

The libertarian argument about consent applies only to consenting adults.  That being said, I have a friend who is a 43 year old functional schizophrenic and some of the only pleasure he gets out of life is smoking.  I would buy him cigarettes, but the reality is, he has the mental capacity of a 12 year old.  I'm not sure if that is due to the schizophrenia or if he was developmentally delayed.  Either way, my question to myself was whether or not I was doing the equivalent of buying cigarettes for a child.  Libertarians believe that any activity between consenting adults is moral.  But "adult" should be defined mentally rather than in terms of chronological age.  Child pornography is obviously immoral under this definition because they are not old enough to make that decision for themselves.  That said, my former doctor went to med school at age 14.  Clearly if a 14 year old who is that intelligent wants to do child porn, it would be an "adult" decision in some sense, as opposed to an 18 year old who has the intelligence of a 10 year old.

As for addiction, believe me when I say that I have seen IT ALL.  People assume that because I am academically smart I lack street smarts, which is a bunch of shit.  I've dealt with it all in my lifetime and most recently have tried to help multiple people I know who have problems with cocaine and other drugs.  I find that opiate addiction is the most controlling.  Someone I know said her dad went through physical withdrawals from crack cocaine.  The fact is, that is physically impossible.  Cocaine is a deeply psychologically addictive drug but it is not physically addictive, period.  I have been frustrated beyond belief trying to help people quit their addictions and I hate to say it, but I would probably be happy to see some of them die of an overdose - call me jaded, but how dare they disrespect my attempt to help them?

A friend's friend who is an old man who has been smoking rock and mainlining cocaine for nearly 40 years has come to me asking for training advice because he said he wanted to look "half like" me.   ;D  I guess to him that is a way's away which is why it is his goal.  I told him right off the bat he would need to stop using drugs.  I have made little to no progress with him doing everything I can to get him to quit.  For nearly 40 years cocaine has controlled him entirely.  How sad to look back at a life wasted like that?  Once he slept for 36 hours straight after going on a binge.  Talk about your body giving you a sign.

I could go on here, but it will just turn into even more of an unorganized ramble.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2007, 04:46:37 AM »
Someone I know said her dad went through physical withdrawals from crack cocaine.  The fact is, that is physically impossible.  Cocaine is a deeply psychologically addictive drug but it is not physically addictive, period. 
Depends on how you define physical addiction. Do you really think there are no physical manifestations of withdrawing from long term cocaine use? Sometimes physical addiction is defined as physical withdrawal effects that could kill you - i.e. like those of heroin, alcohol etc.

BTW, funny how Nubain is still supposed to not be physically addictive according to the PDR etc. I'm sure a lot of bodybuilders would disagree.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2007, 05:25:44 AM »
Remember the Bboddy by Ttokkyo tshirts?  Classic.

Wow, those take me back a couple of years.  I remember there were a few cops at my Gym that wore those.     ;D
\

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2007, 11:33:46 PM »
dont do narcotics
dont do painkillers (with out exact prescription)

the ones who use and distibute/deal those drugs areindeed rich but they always fall and fall hard,,i have yet to hear about even  1 SINGLE CASE OF A PERSON WHO USED HORMONES FOR PERSONAL USE AND GOT IN TROUBLE,,NOT EVEN ONE AND I AM FEMILIAR WITH ALL THE STORIES FROM A TO Z AND INBETWEEN,,ITS ALWAYS THE ONES WHO DO HORMONES BECAUSE THEY DO COKE AND METH ,,YOU KNOW RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY,,THEYDRINK,,DO NARCOTICS,,SO WHY NOT ADD SOME HORMONES TO MAKE THEM SWOLE,,THOSE! ARE THE ONES WHO GET IN TROUBLE BOTH FOR PERSONAL USE AND DISTRIBUTION

I KNOW IN EVERY STATE IN THE USA AT THE LEAST 10 DIFF LE THAT ARE HORMONIZED PERSONALY! IN EVERY STATE YOU HEARD IT RIGHT,,BUT THEY DONT GO AND DISTRIBUTE SHIT OR SELL X AND METH IN THEIR HOME LABS!  THEY USE PERSONAL USE FOR THEIR OWN BODYBUILDING AND LIFTING HOBBIES/SPORTS

KEEP IT TO BODYBUILDING AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO LIVE PEACFUL LIFE,,DONT EVER ABUSE THE KINDNESS OF THE US GOVERMENT BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY VERY KIND TO THE BODYBUILDING COMMUNITY TRUST ME ON THAT
fallen angel