Author Topic: pm question answered - The Rise and Fall of Ttokkyo!  (Read 4851 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
pm question answered - The Rise and Fall of Ttokkyo!
« on: August 02, 2007, 04:32:24 AM »
Quote from:
Hi GH15,

Can you read the following story and give your opinion?
Please leave my name off.
Thanks.

[url
http://www.isteroids.com/ttokkyo-bust/[/url]

The Rise and Fall of Ttokkyo!

what is there to say,,narcotics dealer,,greedy narcotics dealer,,thank god your goverment took him and his mexican garbage company down,,tokyo labs ::) give me a fuckin break will you

sit on usa goverment land fuckin usa kids right and left with narcotics,,ofcourse the steroids is just the tip of the ice,,an excuse,,it has all the signs of a kid,,kid that dealt with narcotics and got fucked because of it,,deserved that and had to go down,,most likley jobless kid with family he fucked and ruined,what he made the money of was straight out narcotics like x,,heroin,,cocaine,,meth,,and i suport the arrest and destruction of those individuals

i told you 100 times that the us goverment dont care about yoru $200 personal 50 pills dianabol,,hell many cops juice themselves to some degree,,many of them are bodybuilders,,they love lifting,,what they do care about is a rotten person or group of individuals that are rotten  from the core that think easy money and fuck the all system,,doing all that by posioning kids with narcotics and getting rich while other suffering,,thinking the goverment will just close their eyes while they poision society

a kid,, you can tell by the way he talks,,3 cars 2 trucks 50k a week,,a kid that dont know a from z and would most likley sell ghb in clubs to 18 year olds that then go and rape girls they meet in clubs,,

good thing he was taken off bodybuilding community because this shit brings hard dedicated bodybuilders and  bodybuilding in general bad name!

fallen angel

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: pm question answered
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 08:34:53 AM »
The person in the article is Josh. 

Who despite what he claims, wouldn't be recognized by anyone higher than a janitor on the Ttokkyo business ladder.

He makes it out to be something like an expert and wheeler dealer but the guy was fucking chump change to their usual operations.

Sniffy 6-6

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Bow to the Sniff
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 08:39:02 AM »
Their stuff was awesome when it first came out

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 09:04:47 AM »
Their stuff was awesome when it first came out

Remember the Bboddy by Ttokkyo tshirts?  Classic.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 10:07:51 PM »
a friend of mine did 5 years for dealing E....They wanted others but he gave up no one(did more time for it)...The feds flat out told him that he has no right driving around in a $50 grand car and living tax free...They basically told him that uncle sam can't stand anyone who doesn't pay TAXES...

Alot of the feds don't really make shit for money to boot...And they themselves can't stand young men going around doing basically nothing but making major dollars...

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 10:17:10 PM »
They basically told him that uncle sam can't stand anyone who doesn't pay TAXES...

Alot of the feds don't really make shit for money to boot...And they themselves can't stand young men going around doing basically nothing but making major dollars...

...by selling drugs to kids. Weird people.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 11:14:09 PM »
That was a good read.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 12:48:55 AM »
a friend of mine did 5 years for dealing E....They wanted others but he gave up no one(did more time for it)...The feds flat out told him that he has no right driving around in a $50 grand car and living tax free...They basically told him that uncle sam can't stand anyone who doesn't pay TAXES...

You're a fucking idiot. OMG how dumb you are.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 01:14:57 AM »
You're a fucking idiot. OMG how dumb you are.

Why?  Just because he says something unconventional he is an idiot?  Police officers making sixty thousand dollars a year are obviously going to harbor a little resentment towards top dealers who have over a million dollars in cars alone.

There is no stopping the drug trade.  I consider gh15 intelligent but this is one area where I think he has a lot to learn and isn't as perceptive as I think he should be.  He himself deals drugs which many (ignorant people) consider dangerous and nothing will stop him.  For some reason he doesn't understand why recreational drug dealers continue in their trade even though he continues despite the same pressures (both in the criminal and legal worlds).  Lastly, the majority of problems caused by drugs are caused BECAUSE drugs are illegal to begin with, i.e., these problems would not happen if drugs were legalized and controlled.  Take ecstasy for example, it would take 48-60 pills containing the active dose of MDMA (100 mg) to overdose.  So why do you hear stories of people dying after taking only one pill?  Simple - because the pills seldom contain exactly 100 mg of MDMA and instead contain a host of other chemicals and toxic components.  The only time I took ecstasy, I overdosed on it and you might think that I would be angry and want it to be illegal - in reality I'm aware that the only reason I overdosed was because the drug was impure (contained heroin) and it would not have happened had I purchased pharmaceutical grade MDMA containing what it was supposed to contain.  I felt like death and it was the most terrifying experience of my life (I would have rather burned alive during that 45 minutes where the pain was at its peak).  If anything, I associate that experience with the problems this war on drugs is causing.

Just today I spoke to a former Ontario's strongest man who was in withdrawal at the time after missing his methadone drink.  He was addicted to oxycontin and is now suffering the consequences of a controlled opiate which is over prescribed by doctors due to pressure from pharmaceutical companies.  How powerful must a drug be to get a real life superman to tremble at his feet?  Get the idea out of your head that the government is out to protect us and just because it is legal, pharmacies are by no means MORAL drug dealers.  Contrast that with the many illegal drug dealers who have a better sense of morality than plenty of pharmacists and pharmacy executives who push their dangerous and toxic drugs to people by way of television advertising (ask your doctor about [name of drug]).

Drugs are terrible things in many ways and addiction has disastrous consequences - however, making drugs illegal causes more problems, not less.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 01:16:30 AM »
You are as dumb as he is.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 01:24:49 AM »
You are as dumb as he is.

Do you have a specific rebuttal to anything that I've said?  I have shown to you why drug problems are caused by drug illegalities to begin with, rather than being prevented by them.  If you saw the decay for yourself you would see that by and large, problems with drugs come from the criminal element of them.  Also, drug pushing is immoral.  Commercials on television which ask their viewers to get themselves on drugs are examples of pushing.  We have learned from Capone's prohibition days that it doesn't work.  Applying the same principles to other drugs yields the same disastrous results.  I'm willing to bet that every problem you think are caused by drugs are probably caused by drugs being illegal and not by the drugs themselves.  People who want to get drugs will get drugs - would you prefer they get robbed and get their throats slit or would you prefer a system where they can get their drugs safely and be dealt with morally?  Do you like a system where impurities in products lead to far more deaths and overdose than if those products were actually quality controlled?  Do you like a system which puts nearly one trillion dollars a year into the hands of criminals?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 01:53:37 AM »
First, discussing drug legalization with a drug user is pretty useless. But nevertheless i try...

You are totally right that making them legal kills off criminalism. But it's not about trafficking, smuggling and so on, it's because drugs are a harm to persons and society.
Nearly all drugs have been legal at some time, most have been medication. They were taken off the market and forbidden because they were dangerous to people's health and society's stability. Now you will say we all are grown up, can decide on our own but: WRONG!

How many kids smoke and drink because their parents do? I don't want to say 'legal drugs' are safe, thety aren't. But they don't possess the harmful potential of heroine, cocaine, amphetamine and so on.
Look at the Netherlands. Weed is legal there for a long time. Yet, they are having more and more problems. certain parts of society are failing because of the addiction, drug tourism is high. i know this won't count for the US, maybe, but maybe it will. Imagine 10.000s coming to the US every year because they can do cocaine legally there! Funny? I don't think so.

Back to the kids. Now you will say, we have to make the drugs unavailable for children, because we don't want 10 year olds smoking crack to flee the brutality on the playground. It won't work. Why? I bet you have illegally purchased tobacco or alcohol when you were under age. Fake ID, stupid shop owner, friends that are older. No problem.

There are many reasons why drugs are illegal. You don't want your bus driver drunk, but imagine him on heroine, crack, amphetamine or whatever.
There are ABUSERS no, but it would be stupid making them USERS. The number of people trying out the new old drugs would skyrocket, in the first few months you would have so many dying because they tried amphetamine and went to work, could not cope with it, make accidents.

Crack in the supermarket, next to Crystal meth and cheese? nice idea.

Fact is, and this problem is thought over by scientists, politicians, media and drug users all over the world, there's no way you can just legalize everything.
You would have to change the whole law. What if someone on heroine or crack kills his wife? Guilty or not?

And so on and so on. These are just some random thoughts, basically you will find a few flaws in it, but i'm over with the discussion, i have fought it many times, when i was younger on your side, now i see the other side too.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 02:24:10 AM »
Thank you for your excellent and well written remarks!!  I will try to address every point, paragraph-by-paragraph below:

First, discussing drug legalization with a drug user is pretty useless. But nevertheless i try...

I'm by no means a drug user.  I have used some drugs in my life for the sake of experimentation only.  My drug experiences:

- Salvia 20X extract (once)
- Ecstasy (once)
- Marijuana (eight times)
- Alcohol (18 times)
- Tylenol 3 (once)
- Prozac (once for several months)

That is literally the entire extent of my drug use, so please do not classify me as a regular user.  I have not so much consumed a drop of alcohol in the past year.  I would guess that I have used less drugs than 95% of this board.

You are totally right that making them legal kills off criminalism. But it's not about trafficking, smuggling and so on, it's because drugs are a harm to persons and society.

So is alcohol, tobacco, prescription drugs, knives, guns, fast food, and even getbig.com.  Should we ban all of these things because they have the propensity for danger?  I'm merely stating that control and legalization makes things safer - I am not denying the inherent danger of these items, just saying that putting anything on the black market makes it more dangerous.

Nearly all drugs have been legal at some time, most have been medication. They were taken off the market and forbidden because they were dangerous to people's health and society's stability. Now you will say we all are grown up, can decide on our own but: WRONG!

Who owns my body?  Who owns your body?  Do you own it or does the state own it?  If you wanted to use a drug, would you do so?  I would.  Even amongst heroin users, less than 10% of users can be properly classified as addicts.  Why must responsible adults like myself (and presumably yourself too) be denied access to use drugs safely just because of a few junkies?

How many kids smoke and drink because their parents do? I don't want to say 'legal drugs' are safe, thety aren't. But they don't possess the harmful potential of heroine, cocaine, amphetamine and so on.
Look at the Netherlands. Weed is legal there for a long time. Yet, they are having more and more problems. certain parts of society are failing because of the addiction, drug tourism is high. i know this won't count for the US, maybe, but maybe it will. Imagine 10.000s coming to the US every year because they can do cocaine legally there! Funny? I don't think so.

Illegal drugs are not death drugs.  Ever since the days of "Reefer Madness" ignorance about drugs has been spread.  All drugs including cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and etc, can all be used safely.  Also, please include a reference, RE: your claims about the Netherlands.

Back to the kids. Now you will say, we have to make the drugs unavailable for children, because we don't want 10 year olds smoking crack to flee the brutality on the playground. It won't work. Why? I bet you have illegally purchased tobacco or alcohol when you were under age. Fake ID, stupid shop owner, friends that are older. No problem.

As a general rule, drug dealers never ask for ID.  Another problem of prohibition.

There are many reasons why drugs are illegal. You don't want your bus driver drunk, but imagine him on heroine, crack, amphetamine or whatever.
There are ABUSERS no, but it would be stupid making them USERS. The number of people trying out the new old drugs would skyrocket, in the first few months you would have so many dying because they tried amphetamine and went to work, could not cope with it, make accidents.

Crack in the supermarket, next to Crystal meth and cheese? nice idea.

Fact is, and this problem is thought over by scientists, politicians, media and drug users all over the world, there's no way you can just legalize everything.
You would have to change the whole law. What if someone on heroine or crack kills his wife? Guilty or not?

And so on and so on. These are just some random thoughts, basically you will find a few flaws in it, but i'm over with the discussion, i have fought it many times, when i was younger on your side, now i see the other side too.

A lot of these things happen with or without drugs being illegal.  I highly doubt most of my non drug using friends would use them if they were legal.  I also doubt that people who drive high would care whether or not the drugs were illegal.

Thanks for your remarks.  I have to go cook a steak right now and may address these other final points later.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 02:27:04 AM »
good points.

But like i said, we could go on and on forever.  ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 02:51:39 AM »
good points.

But like i said, we could go on and on forever.  ;)

True.

Basically my take on it is this: drugs being illegal is a horrible system.  Drugs being legal is a horrible system.  Anything in between is a horrible system.  Ideally, as a person who believes in utility I would like to advocate the system which reduces harm the most and causes the least amount of problems to individuals and to society.  I think legalization would do so, but since it's never happened before, I can't say that for certain.  What I do know is that the war on drugs is failing and appears to cause more harm than good.  I could be wrong, as I can't know for certain without seeing the system in action.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 02:58:43 AM »
True.

Basically my take on it is this: drugs being illegal is a horrible system.  Drugs being legal is a horrible system.  Anything in between is a horrible system.  Ideally, as a person who believes in utility I would like to advocate the system which reduces harm the most and causes the least amount of problems to individuals and to society.  I think legalization would do so, but since it's never happened before, I can't say that for certain.  What I do know is that the war on drugs is failing and appears to cause more harm than good.  I could be wrong, as I can't know for certain without seeing the system in action.

If you find a solution to this problem, you will be the wealthies man on the planet.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good take.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 03:01:36 AM »
lol at matt counting how many times his tried alcohol. i like your posts man keep em up!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 03:03:50 AM »
Haha, yes.

Sorry for calling you a drug user btw.  ;)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 03:05:07 AM »
If you find a solution to this problem, you will be the wealthies man on the planet.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good take.

Thanks...it is a work in progress for all of society!  I put the over/under at 50 years before we solve this problem, give or take a few years.

lol at matt counting how many times his tried alcohol. i like your posts man keep em up!

;D

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my experiences (except for salvia  :-X), but I prefer a life of sobriety.  Who knows, maybe at the Olympia after party I will have a few drinks though.  :)

Haha, yes.

Sorry for calling you a drug user btw.  ;)

lol, yeah, I'm probably the farthest away from that there is.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 04:11:09 AM »
GH, what is a good site to buy the drugs that you often speak of?
Here comes the money shot

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 04:12:08 AM »
GH, what is a good site to buy the drugs that you often speak of?

haha, now he will pm you, hopefully...

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 05:31:53 AM »
I disagree with you Matt C,

Drugs are addictive that why they are largely illegal. People become dependent on them and there lives fall apart.

If you legalize them people will assume that they are safe to use , give them a bash and then what?

Right now im trying to help out some friends who are hooked on cocaine. I myself have taken loads of drugs which really screwed my life up. I don’t need to tell you the story because its common.

Not all drugs are created equal. Don’t compare E and weed to Crack , heroin , meth and then when do you draw the line? Get a doctors script?

Why don’t you legalize child porn as well? That way kids wont get hurt of forced into it they could get consent…. That makes about as much sense as legalizing cocaine.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 05:35:06 AM »
Do you have a specific rebuttal to anything that I've said?  I have shown to you why drug problems are caused by drug illegalities to begin with, rather than being prevented by them.  If you saw the decay for yourself you would see that by and large, problems with drugs come from the criminal element of them.  Also, drug pushing is immoral.  Commercials on television which ask their viewers to get themselves on drugs are examples of pushing.  We have learned from Capone's prohibition days that it doesn't work.  Applying the same principles to other drugs yields the same disastrous results.  I'm willing to bet that every problem you think are caused by drugs are probably caused by drugs being illegal and not by the drugs themselves.  People who want to get drugs will get drugs - would you prefer they get robbed and get their throats slit or would you prefer a system where they can get their drugs safely and be dealt with morally?  Do you like a system where impurities in products lead to far more deaths and overdose than if those products were actually quality controlled?  Do you like a system which puts nearly one trillion dollars a year into the hands of criminals?

Have you read a book called "A Brave New World"  by chance?! It's society resembles what you're saying in some ways where the government controls and issues drugs to it's citizens. Old book and banned in alot of places but, I did get a chance to read it in highschool.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 06:00:32 AM »
Have you read a book called "A Brave New World"  by chance?! It's society resembles what you're saying in some ways where the government controls and issues drugs to it's citizens. Old book and banned in alot of places but, I did get a chance to read it in highschool.
Indeed a good book but they were using drugs to loosen the tension for sexual intercourse. If you haven't noticed this is much like todays society where many people don't feel comfertable picking up women unless they are under the influence at a bar. Really no differece. It is one of those things that can't be controlled and will probably happen regardless of what rules and regulations are put in place. If they ban one thing people will find another to get high off of.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 06:54:16 PM »
I disagree with you Matt C,

Drugs are addictive that why they are largely illegal. People become dependent on them and there lives fall apart.

If you legalize them people will assume that they are safe to use , give them a bash and then what?

Right now im trying to help out some friends who are hooked on cocaine. I myself have taken loads of drugs which really screwed my life up. I don’t need to tell you the story because its common.

Not all drugs are created equal. Don’t compare E and weed to Crack , heroin , meth and then when do you draw the line? Get a doctors script?

Why don’t you legalize child porn as well? That way kids wont get hurt of forced into it they could get consent…. That makes about as much sense as legalizing cocaine.

There are a lot of things legal that people don't assume are safe.  Cigs, booze, paint.  If there are people that really assume drugs are safe because they are legal then they need to just overdose and end it all cuz they are too fucking stupid to live. 

If you were on drugs then you know that no matter what you say to your friends they will not quit until THEY want to or have to.