Author Topic: Buying gear in Thailand  (Read 4166 times)

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
Buying gear in Thailand
« on: August 02, 2007, 06:52:15 AM »
Hey guys,

Im going to thailand in dec , i hear its a free for all there and you can find any gear you want over the counter.

Im going to be in Bangkok for 2 nights as a stop over. Id like to pick up some product while im there...

does any one have experience with this? Any brands or products to look out for? Fakes? Good places to buy from? Security at airports?

Thanks

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Buying gear in Thailand
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 07:49:09 AM »
lol you going to take your roids back thru the airport?
TEAM Nasser

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 07:50:42 AM »
Cant you just ship them back overseas to your place...!
"Overdone.."

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 08:09:35 AM »
Hey guys,

Im going to Thailand in dec , i hear its a free for all there and you can find any gear you want over the counter.

Im going to be in Bangkok for 2 nights as a stop over. Id like to pick up some product while im there...

does any one have experience with this? Any brands or products to look out for? Fakes? Good places to buy from? Security at airports?

Thanks

Leave smuggling to organized crime Profs. You are a major search target w/ a short stay like that.
Why not stay a month or 3? The F'n jet lag is not worth the trip for less than a month. Just keep saving till you can go at least a month.

Any area w/ lots of tourist you will find steroid. Check Gyms to. Just ask. DrPara says the Global anabolics brand is
the best one going now. Karachi SUS and Deca good to. You never know what you'll find there.

2 nights in BKK is stupid. esp to pick up and bring anywhere. You want to get busted in Hong Kong or Japan?
I dont think so. THe rules have changed severely after Sept 11. You have no Biz trying to pull off what your thinking.
I bet you get busted. ;)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 01:56:24 PM »
Cant you just ship them back overseas to your place...!

DO NOT DO THIS! eXTRA CHARGES, AND HIGH BUST %.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 04:50:34 PM »
Leave smuggling to organized crime Profs. You are a major search target w/ a short stay like that.
Why not stay a month or 3? The F'n jet lag is not worth the trip for less than a month. Just keep saving till you can go at least a month.

Any area w/ lots of tourist you will find steroid. Check Gyms to. Just ask. DrPara says the Global anabolics brand is
the best one going now. Karachi SUS and Deca good to. You never know what you'll find there.

2 nights in BKK is stupid. esp to pick up and bring anywhere. You want to get busted in Hong Kong or Japan?
I dont think so. THe rules have changed severely after Sept 11. You have no Biz trying to pull off what your thinking.
I bet you get busted. ;)

How much would it cost to live in Thailand for a month approximately.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2007, 04:53:57 PM »
DO NOT DO THIS! eXTRA CHARGES, AND HIGH BUST %.

I agree completely. A ton of packages from Thailand are searched.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 04:56:46 PM »

I don't know about Thailand, but Ive been in china for 1 month, staying at 4 start hotels and wasting money like crazy and didn't spent more than us$1500. Thailand must be cheaper, since its like the Bolivia of Asia.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 06:00:30 PM »

Well ;D It depends. Ever hear of going broke on bargains? This is the place for it!
Nietzsche said sumfin along the lines of, "Most men couldn't handle absolute freedom if they could have it".
Thailands about as close as it gets.

Ive paid as little as $4 night for a very clean room in Mai Sai on the Burma border.
With a little hunting, you ought to be able to get a nice little appt in BKK for 150-$200month w/ water and electric. $11-$20 will get a decent room most any tourist area, except if you want Ocean front.

Are you... Nice looking and clean cut? Why not just move in w/ one of the Pattaya bar girls? They will be very helpfull.  This used to take me about a couple hrs max when I was single.. Many of them have a motorbike to drive you around on. Plenty of Gyms of every sort to choose from. Nightlife engineered by Lucifer himself...

YOu need to watch the money. There are so many great deals.
The $1500 is doable, but the more the merrier.

A single guy, streetwise, could have a damn good time on $2000 range for a month.

What really helps is having a Thai girl on your side to keep you from getting overcharged left and right.
Got to watch the golddiggers, but plenty will take good care of you.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 12:01:14 AM »
Im not flying back into the US , im coming back to S. Africa. Things are not as tight here.  Im not looking to bring back an entire shipment. Just some personal products that are often tought to get hold of here for a decent price.

You mean if i stick 5-6 Vials of Primo in my bag its going to be a hassle?

Thats really what im looking for... Primo , anavar , masteron , tren...

Trab im going for a month because ive got work , cant just take off, also have my girlfirend with me...

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 03:45:57 AM »
Trab im going for a month because ive got work , cant just take off, also have my girlfirend with me...

Isn't that how the movie Midnight Express started out... :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 07:37:19 AM »
Im not flying back into the US , im coming back to S. Africa. Things are not as tight here.  Im not looking to bring back an entire shipment. Just some personal products that are often tought to get hold of here for a decent price.

You mean if i stick 5-6 Vials of Primo in my bag its going to be a hassle?

Thats really what im looking for... Primo , anavar , masteron , tren...

Your country entry coustoms is likely to be the big deal for you then. I was thinking from an american perspective.
Still t here's no way to know. I'd highly recomend against trying to bring it into the USA. Ive no Idea about S Africa.
Remenber, each border you cross where your bags are checked is a major new risk. Now and them there are flight disruptions, and we need take all our bags overnight a hotell and recheck and route change. This just happend to my  wife last year. That would not be a nice thing.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 08:15:13 AM »
Its not a probelm in thailand only when i land in SA.

Do you think I could get a doctor over there to script me Primo  ;D and give it to customs when I land?

I recon I will get away with a couple of vials in my toilet bag maybe take the labels off them? Tell them its massage oil? I dunno im sure I can come up with something. Surely you can say you bought it over the counter give them details and act ignorant  if the worst happens.

grip191

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 10:08:29 AM »
Hey that's a bad ideal but if you do try take sme spray tanning lotion and spray tanning oil with you and just replace the gear with the oil and lotion that whey you can ship or put in suitcase  8) and email back let me know what you think about this and by the way good luck

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 11:45:34 AM »
GBDT, join a board, find a gym peddler, etc. Dont go that route, IF you get wrapped up on those int charges there will be more to follow. Read freakin awesome interview anthony did with that dude from ttokkyo, you might think twice. Im now offically planning my trip for 1 mo in thailand.
-

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 11:52:10 AM »
GBDT, join a board, find a gym peddler, etc. Dont go that route, IF you get wrapped up on those int charges there will be more to follow. Read freakin awesome interview anthony did with that dude from ttokkyo, you might think twice. Im now offically planning my trip for 1 mo in thailand.

Great advice.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 12:02:20 PM »
Great advice.

I feel I should clarify that statement. That's OK advice if someone was unable to get a prescription & wanted to risk possibly getting into trouble with the law for the sake of some muscle.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 03:15:57 PM »

A single guy, streetwise, could have a damn good time on $2000 range for a month.

What really helps is having a Thai girl on your side to keep you from getting overcharged left and right.
Got to watch the golddiggers, but plenty will take good care of you.

If you are renting an apartment for $200/month, what is the other $1800 for?

Even if you go to pros, I hear they go for between 1000-3000 baht for an entire night. That would be $30-$90. But like you said, that shouldn't be necessary.

I did a search of Pattaya on YouTube and it looks like paradise, if it is half as good as it looks, I NEED to go there.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 04:14:55 PM »
If you are renting an apartment for $200/month, what is the other $1800 for?

Even if you go to pros, I hear they go for between 1000-3000 baht for an entire night. That would be $30-$90. But like you said, that shouldn't be necessary.

I did a search of Pattaya on YouTube and it looks like paradise, if it is half as good as it looks, I NEED to go there.

You'll love Pattaya. But, You got to remember - Did I die and go to Heaven, or did I go to Heaven and Die? ;D
Lots of these alley cats love to ride bareback, hard to turn it down friend...
A covergirl/ centerfold Calibre 20yr old something would hump your brains out to your hearts content for the day back in 2000. The US $ has suffered since then.  Short time is not as much with the girls. If your nice looking and polite, you'll score higher cal chicks. These anit anything like US prostitutes. They are surviving.
Moving in with one you find you can trust that you dig anit a bad way to go, .

THe land is a money sponge, the Girls, AAS, entertainment, Bars, Scuba, .... endless.
Need keep your head screwed on tight. If you have no forigne travel experience this is gonna be a shock.
Watch for get pickpocket'd, keep your passport/ tickets, cash safe.

Carefull what you eat with the girls, some eat stuff that will get you and me real sick. It may even look good.

Bangkok is nowhere as fun as Pattaya. Its a human freak show. Bkk is wild and crowded and polluted.

Rooms are more expensive in Pattaya. There are all kinds. From cheap and nasty to Very spendy.

Never stay at a place that asks for a secruety deposit, walk right out!!! 8)  They wont give it back.
Haggel over price for everything. Carry a calculator. They love to bargin on quantity.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 07:57:44 PM »
youll get busted as soon as you start buying

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 09:57:47 PM »
have you seen this show on national geographic were these chicks serve some time in a Peruvian jail for smuggling coke? i would hate ended a month in Thai with some jail time. no bueno

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2007, 06:34:40 AM »
youll get busted as soon as you start buying

No you wont. Its Legal OTC. It sits out on many Gym counters for sale, or price lists.
Ive seen gyms w/ hypos for sale right w/ it.

Not a wory.

The problem is bringing it out to another country.
No you dont want to get thrown in a Thai Jail, But AAS wont put you there. Unless your shiping it OUT to other countries and a investigation comes down on your ass.

Pot, Heroin, Speed, Opium, etc can get you in deep shit. Still, they are permissive to a point in certin areas.
If your that kind of Doper, you better damn well know the score of what your up to. Being with very seasond
travlers would be a must for any drug users of that type. You DO NOT have the legal rights that you do in the USA.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2007, 07:58:12 AM »
You do not have ANY rights at all, legal or otherwise. AAS is OTC in Thailand and you can walk into any pharmacy and tell them what you want. I did brought a little back to home (not US), i just putted in a shaving kit inside of vitamin bottle. When i was flying home i putted on a suit so customs would not pin point me as an AAS user. I think it's only a BIG problem in the US. My friend got popped in Austrian airport with a LOT of gear and they just took it away, (the items they found that is, lol.)

BTW if you are NOT an experienced traveler i would not suggest going to Thailand.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2007, 08:19:01 AM »
You do not have ANY rights at all, legal or otherwise. AAS is OTC in Thailand and you can walk into any pharmacy and tell them what you want. I did brought a little back to home (not US), i just putted in a shaving kit inside of vitamin bottle. When i was flying home i putted on a suit so customs would not pin point me as an AAS user. I think it's only a BIG problem in the US. My friend got popped in Austrian airport with a LOT of gear and they just took it away, (the items they found that is, lol.)

BTW if you are NOT an experienced traveler i would not suggest going to Thailand.

Yeah, Thialand is a Mind-Blower if you aint been out of the USA much. This aint gonna be like a trip to Jamacia ;D.

Your legal rights depend on who you are, and how much money you have, and who you know. Oh, Shit that's just like the USA!!! ;D  What was I thinking?

AAS aint gona get you a problem there. For the most part Tourists get away with  anything. They NEED our money, and dont take kindy to bad publicity against travlers.  Certian things though you just dont do, it would be hard to convey them all. Your dealing w/ a very different culture.  Open eyes and streetwise. If you can handle tough areas of LA, Miami, Indy, etc you'll be just fine.
Can you hang around the streets at midnight near a innercity titty bar in a bad US neighborhood?
Can you walk that shit with confidence?  You know whats going on around you allways?

I personaly consider bangkok safer than Milwaukee or Rockford. Except for the traffic.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2007, 01:57:24 AM »
can anyone give me an example of the cost of gear in thailand?

also cost of food, accomodation etc?

thanks