Author Topic: The Sally McNeil/Medford comments thread!  (Read 10268 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
The Sally McNeil/Medford comments thread!
« on: August 02, 2007, 05:27:37 PM »
Unsticky and unlock it is my vote.

or just unsticky it. 
    ;D

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: The Sally McNeil thread
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 05:30:36 PM »
She should have married me. I would have loved and taken care of her, not beat her like that animal.  >:(

Then she wouldn't have had to kill anyone and end up in jail.  :'(

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 05:35:47 PM »
I'm not sure what's going on, but medford hasn't been online since July 10.

I am not sure what to do with the Sally McNeil thread... :-\

:)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 06:28:13 PM »

Unsticky and unlock it is my vote.

or just unsticky it. 
    ;D

;)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 01:22:39 AM »

Unsticky it and leave it locked.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 04:14:35 AM »
Man she must have a thing for that woman  :-\  Kind of unusual.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 11:30:46 AM »
I'll wait a bit, to see if Medford comes back, as I doubt she's gone from GB forever. 

In the meantime, does someone want to tell me what the story is behind Sally McNeil?  Do I want to know?    :-\

mahg

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 11:46:49 AM »
I'll wait a bit, to see if Medford comes back, as I doubt she's gone from GB forever. 

In the meantime, does someone want to tell me what the story is behind Sally McNeil?  Do I want to know?    :-\

Were you born yesterday?  ???

I'm not a professional bber and even I know. Basically, she was married to Ray McNeil, another pro bber. He would cheat on her and beat her. She pulled out a gun one day, unable to take the abuse, one thing led to another, she ended up killing him. I don't think that was her intention and the general consensus is that she is a good person and the battered wife. However, since she committed murder she was sentenced to 19 years in prison in 1996.

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 12:12:59 PM »
Were you born yesterday?  ???

I'm not a professional bber and even I know. Basically, she was married to Ray McNeil, another pro bber. He would cheat on her and beat her. She pulled out a gun one day, unable to take the abuse, one thing led to another, she ended up killing him. I don't think that was her intention and the general consensus is that she is a good person and the battered wife. However, since she committed murder she was sentenced to 19 years in prison in 1996.

hahahahaha  OK I guess I missed that story.    :-[

I dunno, I'm blonde, what can I say?  I looked through the thread, and all I saw was a bunch of wrestling and schmoe-type pics and a couple of prison references.   :-\

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2007, 12:47:55 PM »
OK, I un-stickied this thread. 

It remains locked, and it will be here if/when Medford chooses to return.  She can re-sticky it if she comes back and wants to have it up there. 

Now I will have to think of something to replace it with....

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2007, 12:36:41 PM »
Well..........only the Glute thread is stickied, maybe the other body parts would like to be "special"    ;D

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 12:58:08 PM »
Well..........only the Glute thread is stickied, maybe the other body parts would like to be "special"    ;D

OK shoulders and traps are special too.    :D
And the shoulders and traps thread is good because it has pics in it...including a nice one of our resident male model.   8)  :-*

I'll switch some of them up once I have a chance to start a back training thread.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 05:57:40 AM »
hey it's unlocked and unstickied.  I'd like to keep it a pictures only thread.  I did get a few emails from other people interested in Sally (I'm trying to trade movies and pictures) and I sent them to check out that thread.
X

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2007, 09:24:36 AM »

Hi Meddie!!!
   ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2007, 09:35:05 AM »
Maybe there should be a convicted murderers fan forum.

Someone shoot Ron a PM!!!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2007, 03:15:04 PM »
Hi flower.  Ya know I just got an eight page letter from Sally today.  I would WALK to California if I had to the second she got released.  I know y'all like to think that Sally is gonna run the other way from me when she gets released, but I think that she would wanna meet me once, at least once, just out of curiosity if nothing else.
X

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2007, 05:16:15 AM »
Hi flower.  Ya know I just got an eight page letter from Sally today.  I would WALK to California if I had to the second she got released.  I know y'all like to think that Sally is gonna run the other way from me when she gets released, but I think that she would wanna meet me once, at least once, just out of curiosity if nothing else.

Now you've got me curious.  What is it about Sally?  And what did the letter say?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2007, 03:10:51 PM »
the letter was mostly complaining about her former study buddy.  Sally has wisely decided the more she keeps to herself, the better off she is.

What is it about Sally?  Many things.  The whole Marine thing, the bodybuilder thing, I think Sally is harder/better/tougher than me, and there are very few women I will conceed that to...I'm impressed.
X

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2007, 03:40:18 PM »

I don't think that.That would be pretty low of her if she didn't want to see you. 

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 05:48:16 PM »
I SHOULD resticky the thread, but I must yield to the will of the people.
X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2008, 05:35:54 AM »
this is where you comment on meddie and sally.
X

ripitupbaby

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 07:00:29 AM »
this is where you comment on meddie and sally.

What is there left to say?    ???

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 10:28:49 AM »

What is there left to say?    ???

That in the end,

there is no meddy & sally.

Case closed.

JudgeReinhold

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 11:21:38 AM »

That in the end,

there is no meddy & sally.

Case closed.

There was never a Medford and Sally. Just a lonely criminal locked in a cell bored to death writing to whoever would communicate with her. Whatever Medford thinks is between them, is just her imagination or lust. Sally knew exactly what she was doing when she gunned down her husband, who she was with for years. Sally highly fabricated the letters to Medford, trying to convince people she should be let out when in reality is a stone cold killer. Who in there right mind would gun someone down after being married to them for years. Sally was also a drug addict which I wont go into, which of course played a huge part in her murdering her husband. Any woman with any brains would not go shoot someone. You take the law into your own hands and you are asking for it.

The funny thing is, all Sally had to do was get a restraining order, but she went the idiotic way and gunned someone down, and a horny Medford is sticking up for her because she wants to wrestle. I bet Sally has never seen a pic of Medford.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 12:11:29 PM »
There was never a Medford and Sally. Just a lonely criminal locked in a cell bored to death writing to whoever would communicate with her. Whatever Medford thinks is between them, is just her imagination or lust. Sally knew exactly what she was doing when she gunned down her husband, who she was with for years. Sally highly fabricated the letters to Medford, trying to convince people she should be let out when in reality is a stone cold killer. Who in there right mind would gun someone down after being married to them for years. Sally was also a drug addict which I wont go into, which of course played a huge part in her murdering her husband. Any woman with any brains would not go shoot someone. You take the law into your own hands and you are asking for it.

The funny thing is, all Sally had to do was get a restraining order, but she went the idiotic way and gunned someone down, and a horny Medford is sticking up for her because she wants to wrestle. I bet Sally has never seen a pic of Medford.

McNeil is where she belongs.... in jail.

I'd love to see how long schmoe tributes would be tolerated if their positions were reversed and he was in jail. :)