Author Topic: NEBIDO (Testosterone Undecanoate) injectable version  (Read 4119 times)

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
NEBIDO (Testosterone Undecanoate) injectable version
« on: August 03, 2007, 07:02:09 AM »
Anyone has try it? NEBIDO Testosterone Undecanoate by Schering Co. is the most Novel Stuff but this is not cheap...

http://www.anabolicsouthamerica.com/nebido1.jpg

trab

• Getbig V
Re: NEBIDO (Testosterone Undecanoate) injectable version
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 07:42:47 AM »
Anyone has try it? NEBIDO Testosterone Undecanoate by Schering Co. is the most Novel Stuff but this is not cheap...

http://www.anabolicsouthamerica.com/nebido1.jpg

Do you know the 1/2 Life on it? I think its at least a month. I bet its very expensive. For most practicle purpose - Test is Test. Only the duration of action is different. None is more impressive that the other. Prop is good to end a cycle on. Less aromatization, less supression. Personaly if there was nothing but Sustanon and Deca on the planet
(and Var for medical use in  women and childern) it would be enough in my opinion.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 07:50:24 AM »
Do you know the 1/2 Life on it? I think its at least a month. I bet its very expensive. For most practicle purpose - Test is Test. Only the duration of action is different. None is more impressive that the other. Prop is good to end a cycle on. Less aromatization, less supression. Personaly if there was nothing but Sustanon and Deca on the planet
(and Var for medical use in  women and childern) it would be enough in my opinion.

I think the half-life is actually fifteen days but I could be wrong.

nvrenuf

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 01:55:08 PM »
I think the half-life is actually fifteen days but I could be wrong.

I read 16.5 days......same sh*t tho.
Ester info..(stolen from another site ;)

Undecanoate: Chemical Structure C11H22O2.

Also referred to as Undecanoic Acid; 1-Decanecarboxylic acid; Hendecanoic acid; Undecylic acid. Undecanoate is not a commonly found ester, and only appears to be used in the nandrolone preparation Dynabolan, and oral testosterone undecanoate (Andriol). Since this ester is chemically very similar to undecylenate (it is only 2 hydrogen atoms larger), it has a similar release duration (approximately 2-3 weeks). Although this ester is used in the oral preparation Andriol, there is no reason to believe it carries any properties unique of other esters. Andriol in fact works very poorly at delivering testosterone, bolstering the idea that oral administration is not the idea use of esterified androgens.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 01:59:08 PM »

I think you may be right. I was thinking of Deconoate - I got my esters confused.  ???

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 07:00:29 PM »

Undecanoate: Chemical Structure C11H22O2.

Also referred to as Undecanoic Acid; 1-Decanecarboxylic acid; Hendecanoic acid; Undecylic acid. Undecanoate is not a commonly found ester, and only appears to be used in the nandrolone preparation Dynabolan, and oral testosterone undecanoate (Andriol). Since this ester is chemically very similar to undecylenate (it is only 2 hydrogen atoms larger), it has a similar release duration (approximately 2-3 weeks). Although this ester is used in the oral preparation Andriol, there is no reason to believe it carries any properties unique of other esters. Andriol in fact works very poorly at delivering testosterone, bolstering the idea that oral administration is not the idea use of esterified androgens.

I consider Andriol absolute junk at any dose (up to 8ed). Slight libido raiser for old guys. Women may be able to use that shit IMO.
Cpt EQ says they got a new inproved version, I aint used it yet. Nor will I likely try it.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 07:26:02 PM »

As a general rule (a few exceptions) the half life is 1.5 * the number of carbon atoms of the ester (C11H22O2).  This can often be determined by the name.  Undec = One and Ten, or Eleven. As I said there are a few exceptions to the rule with certain esters that have a different formation, but even with those this gets you close.

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2007, 11:20:25 AM »
Good info, opinions but has anybody try it yet???, this is not Andriol (oral version) neither this is not another UGL stuff, this is a new testosterone replacement therapy made by Schering Pharma AG. and they are serious people... some clinical studies in http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/73543.php   just I wanted to know which would be the average dosage for bodybuilders... thanks

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2007, 11:32:45 AM »
Good info, opinions but has anybody try it yet???, this is not Andriol (oral version) neither this is not another UGL stuff, this is a new testosterone replacement therapy made by Schering Pharma AG. and they are serious people... some clinical studies in http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/73543.php   just I wanted to know which would be the average dosage for bodybuilders... thanks

Good point, I love that Schering label.