Author Topic: Things I hate  (Read 4229 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Things I hate
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2007, 07:45:29 AM »
hahaha, those clowns are the worst, we had three tall skinny smelly Bosnians in the gym one day all doing high kicks to the power racks in unison

HAHHAHAHA

dude i remember you guys used to talk about about these shadow boxers and I couldn’t relate. A couple of months ago there was this dude in the golds gym in sandy springs ga (place is full of characters). This dude would be listening to metal, doing like some head banging motions before his set and mouthing the words to whatever he was listening to…do his set. And get up swinging at the air wildly and screaming and grunting all crazy. I thought he was on drugs or something

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2007, 09:42:09 AM »

HAHHAHAHA

dude i remember you guys used to talk about about these shadow boxers and I couldn’t relate. A couple of months ago there was this dude in the golds gym in sandy springs ga (place is full of characters). This dude would be listening to metal, doing like some head banging motions before his set and mouthing the words to whatever he was listening to…do his set. And get up swinging at the air wildly and screaming and grunting all crazy. I thought he was on drugs or something

I thought you were talking about ME for a second, then I realized you were in GA at the time.  ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2007, 09:46:45 AM »
I thought you were talking about ME for a second, then I realized you were in GA at the time.  ;D

hahahaha...that guy was so fuckin annoying...and he was like my size...nothing to write home about...

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2007, 09:51:41 AM »

hahahaha...that guy was so fuckin annoying...and he was like my size...nothing to write home about...

you get that pm I sent you?

HAHA now I lip sing sometimes just facing hte ground to get myself pumped up for some heavy benching or something but, I've got guys in the gym that fucking SING! Next american idol right here in the fucking gym!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2007, 09:53:00 AM »
you get that pm I sent you?

HAHA now I lip sing sometimes just facing hte ground to get myself pumped up for some heavy benching or something but, I've got guys in the gym that fucking SING! Next american idol right here in the fucking gym!

I haven’t read the pm yet…ill take a look now…

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2007, 02:21:11 PM »
As if being married isnt tough enough now every chick under the sun wants to fuck you.

blutos girl looking for another 7 orgasms.

stupid people who dont know there stupid.

people who come into my office and put there dick faces in my plate at lunch saying hey that looks good wife make that....
p