Author Topic: Things I hate  (Read 4228 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Things I hate
« on: August 03, 2007, 07:11:24 AM »
Please add any you have.

1. Just because you own a shitty rice burning car does not make you the next Fast and Furious driver dumbass.

2. If you can lift it then put it the fuck back when you are done. Dumbells do not put themselves away.

3. If america is so freaking fat why can't I find 3x shirts and 56 sport coats without going to causal male and paying a arm and a leg.

4. If you have a car full of freaking kids each with a special order do not go thru the drive thru, some of us are just grabbing something to drink.

5. Don't stand in front of the water fountain chatting or filling a gallon jug, get a quick drink and move your thoughtless ass.

6. Just because you did not vote for George Bush is no reason to paste your dumb car with bumper stickers proclaming it.

7. Just because you brown yourself at the pool fat broads it does not help make you more attractive, you are still fat only darker.

8. I don't want another fucking card from whatever store I am buying something at, I don't care how much it could save me and I don't want to give you my phone number to buy batteries.

9. I am glad your getto ass has a 5 dollar car and a 500 dollar sub woofer but I sure as fuck don't want to hear your crappy rap music, hope you all go deaf.

10. If you don't want guys to look at you don't go running in booty shorts and a bra.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
Re: Things I hate
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 07:13:32 AM »
That kinda day bro?!  ;D

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 07:22:37 AM »
1. white girls with the most ghetto looking black men

2. neck tattoo's

3. people who throw trash from their cars while driving

4. Chinese food

5. waking up with balls on my forehead
$

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 07:30:17 AM »
That kinda day bro?!  ;D
Everyday is... ;D

BSB- Balls on my forehead made me do a spit take...to funny. ;D

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 08:05:13 AM »
Please add any you have.

7. Just because you brown yourself at the pool fat broads it does not help make you more attractive, you are still fat only darker.

I actually told that to a chick at the gym, she was saying the whole "I need to tan, I'm so pale blah blah blah" to which I so charmingly replied "fuck the tan, you need to hit the treadmill instead.  Guys would rather a chick be in shape and pale than tan and a big lardass."

I'm sure she hates me to this day but sometimes people need to check their priorities.   8)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 08:12:09 AM »
Bitches that start a thread complaining about things they hate ;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 08:18:00 AM »
size 56 sport coat? looks like we've gor Markus Ruhl on board here.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 08:21:46 AM »
i hate when people ask me if i work out

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 08:23:33 AM »
When people ask me if I'm ok to drive. ;)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 08:37:58 AM »
size 56 sport coat? looks like we've gor Markus Ruhl on board here.
No but at 300 lbs thats the size I wear. I can wear a 54 but it's a little tight, I start to look like tommy boy. ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 08:38:53 AM »
i hate when people ask me if i work out
I hate when people as if I still work out, like it's a fad thing like driving a corvett.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 08:58:42 AM »
No but at 300 lbs thats the size I wear. I can wear a 54 but it's a little tight, I start to look like tommy boy. ;D
oh that's cool i didn't realize you were 300, i thought you were one of these clowns who claims that they have a 56 inch chest, 22 inch arms, 34 inch legs and a 27 inch waist. ;D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 09:00:29 AM »
oh that's cool i didn't realize you were 300, i thought you were one of these clowns who claims that they have a 56 inch chest, 22 inch arms, 34 inch legs and a 27 inch waist. ;D

FUCKERS LIKE DAVE THAT WANT TO STIR SHIT UP WHEN THEY'RE BORED!  ;D ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 09:03:32 AM »
I have not had a 27 inch waist since I was like 16... ;D I do have 34 inch legs..In length of pants. and someday I hope to get to 22 inch arms but not likely... ;D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 09:05:27 AM »
here's one I hear alot whenever people ask me why I lift so heavy and I ask them why don't THEY...

"I just lift to stay fit and healthy, I don't want to grow or get any bigger..."

WTF?!?!  ??? Go for a swim and get outta the way..AND STOP CURLING IN THE SQUAT RACK!!!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 09:06:45 AM »
FUCKERS LIKE DAVE THAT WANT TO STIR SHIT UP WHEN THEY'RE BORED!  ;D ;D
We all do... ;D Plus I have said it before all he is doing is calling bullshit on people and for the most part he is spot on. I am looking forward to your video, I wish you luck but a little part of me likes to see people fail just to poke and have fun here with... ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 09:09:43 AM »
here's one I hear alot whenever people ask me why I lift so heavy and I ask them why don't THEY...

"I just lift to stay fit and healthy, I don't want to grow or get any bigger..."

WTF?!?!  ??? Go for a swim and get outta the way..AND STOP CURLING IN THE SQUAT RACK!!!
Yea I can't stand people that think just by lifting a little they are going to baloon up and be a mass monster. My father in law constantly gives me his 2 cents on lifting.."You know son, your going to pay for that when you get older..." Ah I expect to die of a heart seizure from stress long before I get old... ;D

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 10:14:08 AM »
We all do... ;D Plus I have said it before all he is doing is calling bullshit on people and for the most part he is spot on. I am looking forward to your video, I wish you luck but a little part of me likes to see people fail just to poke and have fun here with... ;D

Man If I got it coming I got it coming. What can I say! ;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 10:21:32 AM »
just because you watch the ufc doesn't mean you're a cagr fighter.

just because you you get paid for sucking cock doesn't mean you're not gay.

amd just because you BB doesn't mean you're an automatic bad ass.

Master Blaster

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 10:45:23 AM »
old people who whine

old people in cars

going to the supermarket

all other people at the fucking supermarket

EbBnFlO

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2007, 09:33:22 AM »
I hate people who stink.we have some people at the gym who are so pungent feels like your nose has been assaulted. Some are so bad they can leave an area and still stink it up for minutes after. Deodarant and soap are relatively cheap.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2007, 10:37:31 AM »
Door to door meat salesmen. >:( Some dude just knocked on my door trying to sell me a package of assorted meats, happens all the fkn time.
E

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2007, 02:46:29 AM »
1. people who flex in the mirror between sets

2. people that complain about their weight but wont do fuck all about it

3. people that think they are better than everyone else

4. muslims
T

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2007, 01:23:51 PM »
SHADOW BOXERS! GOT THE FIRST SERIOUS ONE IN THE NEW GYM TODAY! Dude was slinging fist and slipping punches like mayweather....it was abit disturbing. He would do them after EVERY set of machine shrugs too! I happened to be working right behind him...fucker spun around and bumped into me and apologized. I told him "If you're going to work those hands, don't work them on ME please!  I'd hate to drop this 70lb dumbbell on your foot! I might not be able to throw down like you but, I'll sure start throwing some heavy shit at you to keep you away from me." Ofcourse I said it chuckling.  He laughed and said he does it just to get pumped. Told him to do what he's gotta do.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2007, 01:25:51 PM »
SHADOW BOXERS! GOT THE FIRST SERIOUS ONE IN THE NEW GYM TODAY! Dude was slinging fist and slipping punches like mayweather....it was abit disturbing. He would do them after EVERY set of machine shrugs too! I happened to be working right behind him...fucker spun around and bumped into me and apologized. I told him "If you're going to work those hands, don't work them on ME please!  I'd hate to drop this 70lb dumbbell on your foot! I might not be able to throw down like you but, I'll sure start throwing some heavy shit at you to keep you away from me." Ofcourse I said it chuckling.  He laughed and said he does it just to get pumped. Told him to do what he's gotta do.
hahaha, those clowns are the worst, we had three tall skinny smelly Bosnians in the gym one day all doing high kicks to the power racks in unison