Author Topic: md is a good magazine  (Read 3209 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
md is a good magazine
« on: August 03, 2007, 10:02:37 AM »
we need a new thread about md

i just read the latest issue and it was a good one!
Z

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: md is a good magazine
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 10:15:25 AM »
Interesting mag, but to many ads, they also sometimes have contradicting articles even on the same page and Raging Romano just grates me.
I remember how anti drug he was just after Muntzer died and how pro drug he is now.
He is always preaching from a moral high ground that keeps changing LOL.
Oh they also cut down on the amount of eye candy they show :(

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 10:16:06 AM »
I can't seem to get it here in Las Vegas.
Most are all show no go!

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2007, 10:18:32 AM »
Blechamania!

Master Blaster

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 10:56:59 AM »
I love Billy Gun's new column!  :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2007, 10:57:51 AM »
Wow thanks Bluto for another MD thread ::)

;D

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2007, 10:59:52 AM »
to wipe my ass with...
footloose and fancy free

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2007, 11:10:27 AM »
Bullshit they all suck!!! but MD is the best out there imo. They are not afraid to speak about drugs and supplements. They have good reads about the industry, nutrition, realistic training and pretty usefull q&a. I learned alot thrugh them as a beginner and i recommend it to all beginner. There contest coverage is much less biased imo too. Best mag out.
-

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2007, 12:17:57 PM »
Bullshit they all suck!!! but MD is the best out there imo. They are not afraid to speak about drugs and supplements. They have good reads about the industry, nutrition, realistic training and pretty usefull q&a. I learned alot thrugh them as a beginner and i recommend it to all beginner. There contest coverage is much less biased imo too. Best mag out.

sounds good to me, why do you say it sucks
Z

WetWorker

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 02:39:20 PM »
I used to love Md but this months is total trash.........The last few months the mag has been total trash......I think I am stopping getting it...7 bucks for 15 minutes of worth while reading

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2007, 02:41:51 PM »
MD is a magazine aimed at homosexuals and deviants imo.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2007, 02:43:02 PM »
It's ok - but there's too many ads. Last issue I picked up I flicked past about thirty pages before I got to an article.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2007, 02:44:10 PM »
MD is a magazine aimed at homosexuals and deviants imo.

I call bullshit.....Steve Blekman is a man's man, and would take no part in a gay mag....
HAHA, RON.....

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 02:45:50 PM »
sounds good to me, why do you say it sucks

technically the info is good. But when i grew up i noticed it being very repetitive and contradictive. Also I feel magazines cause unfair placings for national level and pro bodybuilders... especially weider athletes. Some of these guys wouldnt be shit if it wasnt for the hype these magazines generate.
-

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2007, 02:46:08 PM »
I call bullshit.....Steve Blekman is a man's man, and would take no part in a gay mag....

Steve Bleckman is gayer than sodom and gomorrah

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2007, 02:50:38 PM »
I enjoy reading MD.  As someone mentioned, at least they admit BB is about drugs and which ones to take. 

What I do is slip into some comfortable clothing (jeans shorts, t-shirt) & head down to the nicest Barnes & Nobles I can find.  Then I get a venti Starbucks for $2 and grab any good muscle magazines.  At this point I take my formerly natural ass and plop it down in one of those extra wide, fat ass, type II diabetic oh-so-comfortable chairs.  Read all the "good" articles while sipping my gourmet coffee occassionally glancing up to see a nice piece of ass.  About this time my coffee is done and it's time to hit the shitter.  Come out and fill up my coffee cup with water at the fountain and head out the door.  Best way to do it guys!  8)

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2007, 02:51:56 PM »
Steve Bleckman is gayer than sodom and gomorrah

lol...that's a good one. steve bleckman is gayer than " Paris is burning"
Get Big, or Die Trying

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2007, 02:52:28 PM »
without the ads it's only 257 pages, boo hoo!
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2007, 02:53:51 PM »
I enjoy reading MD.  As someone mentioned, at least they admit BB is about drugs and which ones to take. 

What I do is slip into some comfortable clothing (jeans shorts, t-shirt) & head down to the nicest Barnes & Nobles I can find.  Then I get a venti Starbucks for $2 and grab any good muscle magazines.  At this point I take my formerly natural ass and plop it down in one of those extra wide, fat ass, type II diabetic oh-so-comfortable chairs.  Read all the "good" articles while sipping my gourmet coffee occassionally glancing up to see a nice piece of ass.  About this time my coffee is done and it's time to hit the shitter.  Come out and fill up my coffee cup with water at the fountain and head out the door.  Best way to do it guys!  8)

Do you steal womens underwear from washing lines?

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2007, 02:58:19 PM »
MD and IronMan are the only ones really worth buying IMO.You can actually learn something from them rather than how the pro's train their arms ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 02:58:41 PM »

cheaper than squadfather going to mcdonalds for dessert after eating dinner at a more expensive place
Z

The Coach

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2007, 04:04:55 PM »
.........."For me to POOP on"!

Master Blaster

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2007, 04:07:13 PM »
The best parts are the "Special Advertising Sections".  ;)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2007, 04:13:00 PM »
dont tell anyone but I usually hide cosmo over md at my local barnes and noble, just to fuck up their sales and do humanity a favor

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2007, 10:30:09 PM »
MD and IronMan are the only ones really worth buying IMO.You can actually learn something from them rather than how the pro's train their arms ::)
Ironman is brilliant for naturals and is well priced.
It has eye candy every episode and the gossip sections are usually spot on.
Articals on training and supplements are geared towards naturals and often make more sense.
MD is often more just about talking 'SMACK"