Author Topic: STARTING BACK TO THE GYM TOMORROW!!!!  (Read 6028 times)

Master Blaster

Re: STARTING BACK TO THE GYM TOMORROW!!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2007, 04:43:45 PM »
You delusional fat pig. You have got to be a gimmick ! I also can't believe all the little trolls that actually think your serious. They kiss your fat ass. . You will never have 20 inch arms ( Muscle not Fat ) I've said it before , if you ever did diet down to where you could actually see any muscle. you would weigh 130 lbs with 12 inch arms . What a f-n loser. How many threads are you going to start everyday. Wannabe tool bag. I'll expect a comeback comment like " You got 15 inch arms dude, suck cock. " You are obviously gay as shit. All you talk about is other guys. Puleeeeeeeese drop dead . along with all your gimmick accounts. ( SS, Bezerfury, etc.... )

**** Please don't post that blurry picture of your fat arms !

YES YES YES!!!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ELLLLLTTTTTTTTTTDDDDDDDO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW WWWWWNN!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2007, 04:44:24 PM »
Yep. I was right. The ten year old picture ( still alot better than your fatass ) And the meltdown picture. Over and over.
You really are a stupid fat  F--k.
hahahahha, this guy is too easy, the sad thing is that he thinks that this thread is actually serious. ;D

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2007, 04:44:46 PM »
Yep. I was right. The ten year old picture ( still alot better than your fatass ) And the meltdown picture. Over and over.
You really are a stupid fat  F--k.

are you crying as you type, stud?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2007, 04:48:22 PM »
are you crying as you type, stud?
hahahahhaa, he better not tear up too bad he has a "posing session" in about 10 minutes and his johns don't like to see their little princess sad.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2007, 04:49:56 PM »
You really are a stupid fat  F--k.
You do not "get it". You do not understand what this site is about. You are stupid.

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2007, 04:50:54 PM »
No what's funny is  " YOU ARE SERIOUS " !!!!!!! Do any of you know what Meltdown means. Is that all that's in your vocabulary ?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2007, 04:51:56 PM »
No what's funny is  " YOU ARE SERIOUS " !!!!!!! Do any of you know what Meltdown means. Is that all that's in your vocabulary ?

Meltdown = what you are doing in this thread right now.
\

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2007, 04:52:59 PM »
What are you doing on this thread ? It's a bodybuilding thread. you are not a bodybuilder !!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2007, 04:53:05 PM »
You do not "get it". You do not understand what this site is about. You are stupid.

hahaha, exactly man, this markey guy is so used to having his ass kissed on Mayhem that he can't handle when someone calls him out on wearing women underwear on the beach and having temper tantrums like a 5 year old, plus he's weak as a kitten, i've heard from people on other boards who have seen him train that he can barely squat 250 and bench 205.

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2007, 04:57:39 PM »
 some funny shit. ( Fat shit ) ! And your skinny hairy gay friend. My god this is great.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2007, 04:58:40 PM »
hahahaha, that's not me Scott, now why not answer the question as to why you wear womens panties on the beach and why you cry like a little bitch on here?

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2007, 04:59:16 PM »
What are you doing on this thread ? It's a bodybuilding thread. you are not a bodybuilder !!!!

hahahahahahaha What a fuggin clown!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2007, 05:00:16 PM »
At least get your weights right. Same post over and over but with different weights and measurements. God your stupid.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2007, 05:01:00 PM »
Someone tell me that the "BOOM" is from Pumpin' Iron??

if it is....f ing hilarious!

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2007, 05:01:24 PM »
Bro that's you and you know it. Your gay skinny buddy too.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2007, 05:03:43 PM »
Scott, did you order your "posing trunks" here?

http://www.manties.net/

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2007, 05:03:54 PM »

You should act like a man instead of crying like a little girl.

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2007, 05:05:40 PM »
Well i'm off to the gym for legs. Think ill go for 800 for 10 on free squats !  I want to put one more inch on my quads. That will make them 35 inches. :-\ Have fun sitting on the boards all night tool bags. did you ever hear of going out. Moms basement can't be too much fun.
Out !!! O, yeah. MELTDOWN. FFS

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2007, 05:13:23 PM »
Well i'm off to the gym for legs. Think ill go for 800 for 10 on free squats !  I want to put one more inch on my quads. That will make them 35 inches. :-\ Have fun sitting on the boards all night tool bags. did you ever hear of going out. Moms basement can't be too much fun.
Out !!! O, yeah. MELTDOWN. FFS
translation=you have a "wedding" anniversary for two 66 year old fags to go to and you're going to jump out of the cake in a thong and then let 15 of their friends take turns violating you.

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2007, 05:13:30 PM »
Before I go I'll leave you idiots with your hero  The one and only Squadfather !  " Hell , I'd shoot myself if I looked like him. "

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2007, 05:34:43 PM »
If this were Mayhem at least 10 other "tuffguys/gurls" would be at Scottie's defense.
You can pout all you want, Tavi but we here dont put up with pansies like you who have more ass shots then a playboy centerfold.
Brutal meltdown by a 5'6" BEAST!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2007, 05:50:03 PM »
some funny shit. ( Fat shit ) ! And your skinny hairy gay friend. My god this is great.

he scott that top pics was when squatfatter Dave was juiced to the gills and still had tiny tits!

Alexxxxxxxxxxxxxx is just a homo is all but he means well.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2007, 05:52:03 PM »
Before I go I'll leave you idiots with your hero  The one and only Squadfather !  " Hell , I'd shoot myself if I looked like him. "

The perfect shit for you and your obsession with Squadfather.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2007, 06:09:21 PM »
You delusional fat pig. You have got to be a gimmick ! I also can't believe all the little trolls that actually think your serious. They kiss your fat ass. . You will never have 20 inch arms ( Muscle not Fat ) I've said it before , if you ever did diet down to where you could actually see any muscle. you would weigh 130 lbs with 12 inch arms . What a f-n loser. How many threads are you going to start everyday. Wannabe tool bag. I'll expect a comeback comment like " You got 15 inch arms dude, suck cock. " You are obviously gay as shit. All you talk about is other guys. Puleeeeeeeese drop dead . along with all your gimmick accounts. ( SS, Bezerfury, etc.... )

**** Please don't post that blurry picture of your fat arms !

Quoted for truth  ;)

Master Blaster

« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2007, 06:23:56 PM »
Quoted for truth  ;)

Are you the guy with the creepy face? They keep showing pictures of you all over the boards. You look like me when I used to do lots of crank. Hope everything is going OK. Let me know if you need any advice or anything.  :-\