Author Topic: STARTING BACK TO THE GYM TOMORROW!!!!  (Read 6008 times)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: STARTING BACK TO THE GYM TOMORROW!!!!
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2007, 06:38:02 PM »
Are you the guy with the creepy face? They keep showing pictures of you all over the boards. You look like me when I used to do lots of crank. Hope everything is going OK. Let me know if you need any advice or anything.  :-\
No the pics not me,so you are an addict like Daneilson?maybe you can give him some advice about his illness.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2007, 06:43:48 PM »
Man this guy is getting out of control. I understand that many people save my pics for motivational purposes. I think Scotty should just take a chill pill and go hit upper body for a change.
just push some weight!

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2007, 06:45:56 PM »
Are you the guy with the creepy face? They keep showing pictures of you all over the boards. You look like me when I used to do lots of crank. Hope everything is going OK. Let me know if you need any advice or anything

;D

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2007, 07:06:09 PM »
No the pics not me,so you are an addict like Daneilson?maybe you can give him some advice about his illness.
"no the pics not me" brutal tweaked out sentence.

yes it is him that's why he's so upset ;)

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADBS_en___US213&q=dvsgod

http://www.ratemybody.com/profile_496215_DVSGOD.html

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2007, 11:59:11 PM »
Alexx. If anyone needs to hit their upper body . It's you. You are 6 foot 2 and 155 lbs. Ugly as shit and hairy as a monkey. No chest arms, legs, shoulders, calves, on and on. You are a legend in your own mind. I'm being dead serious. Do you even train ? 
Squadfather : has got to be a gimmick as well. You two look like boys from the 8th grade. I feel sorry for you. Why get big does not delete your lame posts ( which are all the same ) is beyond me. It brings getbig down to a children's website. That is what you guys represent. ( response ) you're gay for pay with 15 inch arms. Can your little brains come up with something else ? O , yeah
Meltdown.... dumb fucks.
Alexx and fatfather. Equally pathetic. ( fat and skinny )

Scott Markey

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: August 04, 2007, 12:16:54 AM »
Actually Squadfather. Aka: SS, bezerkfury ,,,,,,, you look like the perverts from " Perverted justice " on Dateline. Ewkkkk!!!
  I don't know who is more pathetic. It's a toss up !  Alexx, you are just as bad. Good night laurel and hardy.

Alex23

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2007, 12:33:05 AM »
Alexxx... nice right bi man...

Nice living room too...

How's the weather in MTL this summer? I skipped my annual visit for some reasons. A friend of mine died and althought his girl had brutal a crush on me, I don't feel like feeling the dick guilt on the way back.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2007, 05:16:50 AM »
Squadfather looks pathetic in his 'juiced' pics, but the one of him in the yard is pretty impressive. Can't argue with arms like that.

Alexxx is in fantastic shape. He has made clear improvements from last year, and hopefully he won't be screwed again in this years Mr Getbig. [well maybe after in 'Mindspin's' house]

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2007, 05:38:37 AM »
Alex shave unwanted bodyhair and walk the catwalk(Compliment)you will never be ready for a bodybuilding stage unless you pimp yourself out and juice
Goal to lift Heavy

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2007, 05:40:53 AM »
Alexx is really getting LARGE! DAMN!  :o

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: August 04, 2007, 05:53:23 AM »
I dont think this is the real Scott Markey/

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2007, 06:15:00 AM »
oh god....another "doctor".  ::) ::) ::)
My username is named after the great one Valentino Rossi who calls himself TheDoctor after recieving a doctorate from an Italian University
Goal to lift Heavy

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #62 on: August 04, 2007, 07:50:03 AM »
Alexxx... nice right bi man...

Nice living room too...

How's the weather in MTL this summer? I skipped my annual visit for some reasons. A friend of mine died and althought his girl had brutal a crush on me, I don't feel like feeling the dick guilt on the way back.

Thanks but I can assure you they are now equally as developed. We've been having scorching heat for the past 2 weeks or so. Weather is always unpredictable here.
just push some weight!

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 04, 2007, 12:15:07 PM »
Alexx dude, unless you are joking. You nedd to take up a different hobby. Horrble genetics with no muscle. If you have been training for 1 or 2 months . Not bad. but otherwise. Tale up golf and cover that shit up.

Taint

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: August 04, 2007, 12:27:35 PM »
Alexx dude, unless you are joking. You nedd to take up a different hobby. Horrble genetics with no muscle. If you have been training for 1 or 2 months . Not bad. but otherwise. Tale up golf and cover that shit up.

Second thread today you've posted that exact same comment to Alexxx in. Are you jealous? Nevermind, it's Getbig. You're 340 pounds at 2%.

King Alexxx owns you.

AllDrugs

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: August 04, 2007, 12:30:50 PM »
Incline presses and any back movement are totally acceptable in a gym, Alexxx.  Step out of the box.

As for "Squadfather", I don't know whether to laugh or just shake my head.  THAT GUY talks smack to people on here?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2007, 12:33:32 PM »
Incline presses and any back movement are totally acceptable in a gym, Alexxx.  Step out of the box.

As for "Squadfather", I don't know whether to laugh or just shake my head.  THAT GUY talks smack to people on here?
let's see your picture and we'll decide who's bigger.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #67 on: August 04, 2007, 12:39:33 PM »
keep golf out of your mouth bitch.

you couldnt shoot under 120 if you played from the womens tees.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 04, 2007, 12:48:47 PM »
You need to get on the treadmill squadfather :D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 04, 2007, 12:49:21 PM »
Before I go I'll leave you idiots with your hero  The one and only Squadfather !  " Hell , I'd shoot myself if I looked like him. "

Take it for what's it's worth.  Yeah that most likely is him.  He's fat absolutley, doubt he would deny it.  But the dude is funny as shit and entertaining. I'd rather read him ripping some guy apart for saying he lifts 500 lbs than looking at you in your fucking underwear.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2007, 12:50:14 PM »
Take it for what's it's worth.  Yeah that most likely is him.  He's fat absolutley, doubt he would deny it.  But the dude is funny as shit and entertaining. I'd rather read him ripping some guy apart for saying he lifts 500 lbs than looking at you in your fucking underwear.
dude that guy isn't me, you've seen my real pictures which look nothing like that dude.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2007, 12:54:42 PM »
dude that guy isn't me, you've seen my real pictures which look nothing like that dude.

Sorry if it's not.  I don't really give a rats ass what you look like, your posts make me laugh, that's all I really give a shit about.

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: August 04, 2007, 01:08:31 PM »
That is 100% him and that's Alexx too. Pathetic.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 04, 2007, 01:10:41 PM »
That is 100% him and that's Alexx too. Pathetic.

Probably, if he's lying or not doesn't matter to me, dude is funny.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #74 on: August 04, 2007, 01:24:08 PM »
let's see your picture and we'll decide who's bigger.
I'm sure the guys a beast. he is "all drugs" afterall ::)