Author Topic: Anti Estrogen Questions  (Read 10726 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Anti Estrogen Questions
« on: August 03, 2007, 09:31:31 PM »
The following came in a PM.

Can someone with experience/education in this area please respond.

Thanks.

I am a natural and have never been on a cycle or "pro hormones".  However, was thinking about taking an anti estrogen in order to rid myself of some water retention and tighten up my chest a bit.

1.  Are anti estrogens such as Novaldex or 6-oxo healthy and safe to take (liver/kidneys)?

2.  How should they be taken and for how long?

3.  Will my estrogen sky rocket once i go off the product resulting in possible gyno and even more water retention?

4.  Will my blood work and hormones be effected by taking either of these products?

your assistance is appreciated
thanks
:

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
Re: Anti Estrogen Questions
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2007, 09:54:23 PM »
Ergopharm's 6-OXO and Gaspari's Novedex XT(which I assume you are talking about, as Nolvadex is hard to get and is on a much higher plane than Novedex) are both good products for providing an anti-estrogen effect.
For an anti-estrogen effect of the type that you seem to be looking for (i.e. chest tightening, ridding of excess water) I would go with the Novedex XT from Gaspari for a period of about 6-8 weeks and cycling off from a maximum of 4 tabs per day down to one or two in the last week.  I have had friends use the product and they have said that Novedex really provided a good 'leaning out' effect, as well as providing moderate strength gains.  One for instance, also had blood drawn afterwards at a physical right after use of the product, and it showed that his liver enzymes had not been spiked in any way and were at safe levels. Although, this should be expected as neither of the two can be described as pro-hormones either, and should not have any negative sides to your liver.

Now for the popular pre-workout drinks that are out......that's another story
Air Falcon

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2007, 11:01:15 PM »
I have used both.
I got better strength gains on 6-OXO but on NOVEDEX XT you almost seem to sharpen up over night.
I am very sensitive to any side effects good or bad and other than weird dreams while being on NOVEDEX XT I had no problems.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 02:45:08 PM »
The above stuff does have some effect. Real nolva or Adex or Letro is in a totaly diff leauge.
Get Real deal.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 03:56:07 AM »
The above stuff does have some effect. Real nolva or Adex or Letro is in a totaly diff leauge.
Get Real deal.
I agree but as a "legal supplement" it is not possible to buy NOLVADEX as it is a scheduled drug.
Even though real Nolva is half the price of the legal supplements.
Where I live NOLVADEX (KESSARS 20mg TAMOXIFEN By pfizer 30 tabs) costed me the equivalent of $28 on the black market and $4 dollars to over night it.
But "legal supps" like NOVEDEX XT costs nearly $60 dollars a bottle in a supplement store.
Crazy huh

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 04:32:23 AM »
I agree but as a "legal supplement" it is not possible to buy NOLVADEX as it is a scheduled drug.
Even though real Nolva is half the price of the legal supplements.
Where I live NOLVADEX (KESSARS 20mg TAMOXIFEN By pfizer 30 tabs) costed me the equivalent of $28 on the black market and $4 dollars to over night it.
But "legal supps" like NOVEDEX XT costs nearly $60 dollars a bottle in a supplement store.
Crazy huh

aNOTHER OPTION IS VERY MILD NONAROMATIZING STEROIDS, LIVE vAR, PRIMO, sTAN, tESTpROPRIONATE @ 100EOD

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 06:24:42 AM »
aNOTHER OPTION IS VERY MILD NONAROMATIZING STEROIDS, LIVE vAR, PRIMO, sTAN, tESTpROPRIONATE @ 100EOD
There is a steroid called "HAVOK" that is EPISTANE.
It is actually a steroid with anti Estrogen properties!!!
The main drug that it is synthesised from EPISTONAL is given to men with breast cancer.
I heard rave reviews from most boards but I never saw it on Getbig.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 08:17:40 AM »
There is a steroid called "HAVOK" that is EPISTANE.
It is actually a steroid with anti Estrogen properties!!!
The main drug that it is synthesised from EPISTONAL is given to men with breast cancer.
I heard rave reviews from most boards but I never saw it on Getbig.

Is it Luperon Depot? (Formastane) A womens breast cancer drug? IT ROCKS IF YOU EVER GET HANDS ON IT.
ESP GOOD PCT.

It'll Have you HARD in every way before day 3! ;D

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 08:33:36 PM »
Is it Luperon Depot? (Formastane) A womens breast cancer drug? IT ROCKS IF YOU EVER GET HANDS ON IT.
ESP GOOD PCT.

It'll Have you HARD in every way before day 3! ;D

Topical Formestane is the best otc anti-E out there. Works the same way as the above I would imagine.

Epistane/Havoc is a methylated version of Epistanol, there were some claimed anti-e properties as well as minimal side effects from this but I have seen some blood work from people taking this that showed it was a lot harsher than originally thought.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 09:52:47 PM »
Epistane/Havoc is a methylated version of Epistanol, there were some claimed anti-e properties as well as minimal side effects from this but I have seen some blood work from people taking this that showed it was a lot harsher than originally thought.
Agreed!!!
I tried HAVOK for 2 1/2 weeks and ended up with two of my liver reading being 10 times to high.
My wife actually forced me to go as she said I looked "off", the joke was I felt amazing with absolutely no sides at all.
The lab phoned my wife it was so high(My wife is in the endocrine industry)
I aborted the cycle immediately.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 10:24:35 PM »
Agreed!!!
I tried HAVOK for 2 1/2 weeks and ended up with two of my liver reading being 10 times to high.
My wife actually forced me to go as she said I looked "off", the joke was I felt amazing with absolutely no sides at all.
The lab phoned my wife it was so high(My wife is in the endocrine industry)
I aborted the cycle immediately.

Topical wont do crap, less it has a carrior w/ a molecular weight that willl allow to penetrate skin.
Liver values are transient, ignore them for 2 weeks if your healthy, and they return to normal, even on heavy anapolon/ Dbol cycles of 8 weeks. Liver dammage is way overstated.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2007, 01:45:22 AM »
Any more opinions on Novedex XT?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2007, 03:55:45 AM »
Any more opinions on Novedex XT?

Richs XT product does have action. I felt it was harder on my guts than 60mg of Human Grade Nolva.
Very spendy too. I wouldnt trust its use on over about 200mgs of TE run about 5-6 weeks.
Rich wont selll Junk IMO. I respect him. He brought Ripped to a new level . 1st to bring in ripped glutes as far as I know.

Just buy nolva or letro. Its safer on the body.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2007, 06:26:47 AM »
Richs XT product does have action. I felt it was harder on my guts than 60mg of Human Grade Nolva.
Very spendy too. I wouldnt trust its use on over about 200mgs of TE run about 5-6 weeks.
Rich wont selll Junk IMO. I respect him. He brought Ripped to a new level . 1st to bring in ripped glutes as far as I know.

Just buy nolva or letro. Its safer on the body.

Thanks for the info.

I thought the two, Nolva and Novedex have different functioning mechanisms.

I think Novedex works through making the estrogen commit 'suicide' and nolvadex just binds to it or something like that. I'm sorry, i didn't read too deep into that and also read most of it in german, so i don't have the words.

On the other hand, most say Novedex is lighter than Nolva.

Any thoughts on this?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2007, 09:04:22 AM »
Thanks for the info.

I think Novedex works through making the estrogen commit 'suicide' and nolvadex just binds to it or something like that. I'm sorry, i didn't read too deep into that and also read most of it in german, so i don't have the words.

Any thoughts on this?

Nolva and Nolvadex are the same, we BBers are very Lazy when not pumping iron or Asian Women.
Tamoxifen Citrate is the chemical name of Nolvadex. Its "Trade Name" can vary widly country to country.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2007, 09:50:58 AM »
Thanks for the info.

Any thoughts on this?
You are right.
People are getting confused by the similarity of the spellings.

NOLVA~NOLVADEX~TAMOXIFEN is a SERM
It binds to Estrogen receptors and blocks proper Estrogen from binding there and switching things on.

NOVEDEX XT By GASPARI is more an Aramotise inhibitor that binds to the ARAMOTASE enzyme and stops Testerone converting to Estrogen.

Rich just made his product sound like the scheduled drug but they do function in different ways and on different levels.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2007, 04:34:43 AM »
Nolva and Nolvadex are the same, we BBers are very Lazy when not pumping iron or Asian Women.
Tamoxifen Citrate is the chemical name of Nolvadex. Its "Trade Name" can vary widly country to country.

hehe, read again please.

I was not referring to nolva and nolvadex, but to nolva and novedex, the gaspari stuff. (i also know tamoxifen's the same btw).

but thanks for the answer anyways.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2007, 04:37:26 AM »
You are right.
People are getting confused by the similarity of the spellings.

NOLVA~NOLVADEX~TAMOXIFEN is a SERM
It binds to Estrogen receptors and blocks proper Estrogen from binding there and switching things on.

NOVEDEX XT By GASPARI is more an Aramotise inhibitor that binds to the ARAMOTASE enzyme and stops Testerone converting to Estrogen.

Rich just made his product sound like the scheduled drug but they do function in different ways and on different levels.

Okat, so i was right on this.

So basically, while nolva (or lets say tamox) just binds to your estrogen and does nothing else, NOVEDEX XT should be able to provide you with more testosterone.

Has it an effect on free test as well?

Is there any research on Novedex to read?

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2007, 05:42:28 AM »

So basically, while nolva (or lets say tamox) just binds to your estrogen and does nothing else, NOVEDEX XT should be able to provide you with more testosterone.

Only on the GASPARI site itself, they quote a study on their own product.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2007, 10:12:40 AM »

HERE'S The sad truth Donk, it takes a HELL OF A JOLT  in Testo rise to do jack. Alll these sups just drain your wallet of money should have been spent on high quality food. THere is no edge to be had. Shit, even 200mg of TE/ Wk is
1 step forward, then 2 steps back in 8 weeks for many guys. It takes a BIG JOLT, for a sustained time to bennifit.

Eat good food and train Nat, you'll be better off.
Some of THese legal sups are real hard on the guts, worse than Drol or Dbol.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2007, 02:43:43 AM »

HERE'S The sad truth Donk, it takes a HELL OF A JOLT  in Testo rise to do jack. Alll these sups just drain your wallet of money should have been spent on high quality food. THere is no edge to be had. Shit, even 200mg of TE/ Wk is
1 step forward, then 2 steps back in 8 weeks for many guys. It takes a BIG JOLT, for a sustained time to bennifit.

Eat good food and train Nat, you'll be better off.
Some of THese legal sups are real hard on the guts, worse than Drol or Dbol.

Thanks, yes, i was already coming to the conclusion that it's not worth it.

I rather invest in some more Beta-Alanine, enjoy the tickling sensation and the pump and train on natural and buy a sushi plate from the money to share with my fiancee.  ;D ;D ;D

But thanks very much, this is an interesting subject.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2007, 06:07:02 AM »
Thanks, yes, i was already coming to the conclusion that it's not worth it.

I rather invest in some more Beta-Alanine, enjoy the tickling sensation and the pump and train on natural and buy a sushi plate from the money to share with my fiancee.  ;D ;D ;D

But thanks very much, this is an interesting subject.

I recall a blood pannel test done by a guy that used Tribulus and some other "Natural" supplements.
They took a normal baseline Free and Total Test reading, then another blood work after weeks of the sups.

THe results? His Total Test level did rise measurably, (nothing mindblowing) BUT HIS FREE TEST WENT DOWN!!
This shows how smart our boddies are at staying the same. This is why 1st steroid cycles work so well if put together right.

Deca and Test are synergistic because Deca also make SHBG less able to bind. That = Higher circulating  free testo.

Look at teen age boys w/ face full of zits. That's high free test level. But most look like skin and bones.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2007, 01:26:45 PM »
I recall a blood pannel test done by a guy that used Tribulus and some other "Natural" supplements.
They took a normal baseline Free and Total Test reading, then another blood work after weeks of the sups.

THe results? His Total Test level did rise measurably, (nothing mindblowing) BUT HIS FREE TEST WENT DOWN!!
This shows how smart our boddies are at staying the same. This is why 1st steroid cycles work so well if put together right.

Deca and Test are synergistic because Deca also make SHBG less able to bind. That = Higher circulating  free testo.

Look at teen age boys w/ face full of zits. That's high free test level. But most look like skin and bones.

Hehe, yeah, i had a lot of zits too, and there's no way i want them back.  ;D ;D

suckmymuscle

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2007, 06:20:33 PM »

Testosterone propionate? Ha ha ha ha...it si highly aromatizing, like all testosterones. The "propionate" only means that it is a salt of testosterone. To make matters worse for you, propionate is the most highly aromatizing of all testosterones.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2007, 07:26:41 PM »
  Testosterone propionate? Ha ha ha ha...it si highly aromatizing, like all testosterones. The "propionate" only means that it is a salt of testosterone. To make matters worse for you, propionate is the most highly aromatizing of all testosterones.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You dont even use steroids, correct? Test Prop was intended for womens breast cancer treatment way back.
TP is the testo w/ least need of Ai's. All users know this, you are way off here, and giving poor info.
Just because its fast acting dont mean it causes estrogen related sides, quite the contrary.

If this gets moved to the AAS board, and the Drs there read it, your going to be told your talkin out your ass.