Author Topic: The Dogo  (Read 6054 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: The Dogo
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2007, 05:08:05 AM »
What are you agreeing on ...i don't get it.. ???

His post.
As empty as paradise

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2007, 12:11:15 PM »
Oh yeah, its already happened two weeks ago when I took him to Petco to get a new collar.  What was messed up was I had my females with me---he was obviously not the same breed, yet several people asked.   Its going to be the same thing with this dog as it was with my boxer when he was alive.  People are going to not have a clue what dog breed they are looking at and call him a pitbull because he's got a big head  

That is to funny... People have no clue but like to think that they do...

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2007, 12:13:47 PM »

Happens to me all the time. I have a 92 lb american bull. I get the "that is the biggest pit I have ever seen" thing a lot. Even more so since he is brindle and white. My guy is compact so he is not very tall. I would say about 25 inches at the shoulder. But very muscular and has the big square head. Since he is a hybrid type he has a medium length muzzle instead of the short muzzle you see on Johnson type bulls (which his father is)

That is to funny. I have a buddy who used to have a 120lb mastif.. Everyone always said that is the biggest pit I have ever seen. We used to roll our eyes and just walk off. I am sure people thought we were dicks, but I just can't stand idiots who make themselves even more retarded then they are.. He hated it.. Now if someone asked what it was, he would stop and educate them all day.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2007, 12:39:34 PM »
That is to funny. I have a buddy who used to have a 120lb mastif..yada yada yada yada yada yada

nobody cares

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2007, 01:16:28 PM »
nobody cares

be nice or I'll squirt you with a water bottle

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2007, 02:11:22 PM »
nobody cares

Obviously you do or you would have not responded right.. You even took the extra time to change my post.. Is someone not getting enough attention.. Here Geo here boy.. Here is a milkbone now run along...

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2007, 08:12:57 AM »
This is a beautiful dog! Any updates on his progress?

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2007, 03:37:28 PM »
This is a beautiful dog! Any updates on his progress?

he's doing GREAT!!.  ;D