Author Topic: Barry Bonds - 755 homers - oh hell yeah baby!  (Read 13939 times)

Alex23

Re: BONDS AT 755 . . . on the day A-ROD hits 500
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2007, 09:56:12 PM »
you were awfully determined about 9/11, how many sizes did your hat/feet grow 8)

Why so agitated "k-us"? U affraid of a negro performing?

U working tomorow? We need to talk.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2007, 09:58:29 PM »
Why so agitated "k-us"? U affraid of a negro performing?

U working tomorow? We need to talk.
nah, Sundays off, do you think he would have done it without teh juice?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2007, 10:03:06 PM »
no one ahead now.

he could have used the hata-blockaz that the other gh freak is hawking.

We don't follow baseball in NZ.  What is so great about this? (seriously)

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2007, 10:03:25 PM »
nah, Sundays off, do you think he would have done it without teh juice?

I don't like it but I think so. then again., anything that can piss Dodgers and Padres fans is my joy..

I've been very bitter since my altercation last year (fucking mexicans)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2007, 10:04:23 PM »
I don't like it but I think so. then again., anything that can piss Dodgers and Padres fans is my joy..

I've been very bitter since my altercation last year (fucking mexicans)
move away from SD, head North my friend 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2007, 10:10:28 PM »
move away from SD, head North my friend 8)

I've been shopping (no jokes). Just came back from San Juan Capistrano. Lots of people bought houses beyond their means in that area. I feel bad but fuck it.

Also got a prospect in Orange, Ca. My dream. I love central OC and Irvine. Lots of work to do but we'll get there.

Peace out brother.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2007, 10:11:46 PM »
I've been shopping (no jokes). Just came back from San Juan Capistrano. Lots of people bought houses beyond their means in that area. I feel bad but fuck it.

Also got a prospect in Orange, Ca. My dream. I love central OC and Irvine. Lots of work to do but we'll get there.

Peace out brother.
Orange/Irvine would put you close to the K ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2007, 10:14:36 PM »
Orange/Irvine would put you close to the K ;)

That's the 140lb dumbell in the balance; just can't tell my vagina lieutenant; she needs conviction and that wouldn't help 8)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2007, 10:16:19 PM »
That's the 140lb dumbell in the balance; just can't tell my vagina lieutenant; she needs conviction and that wouldn't help 8)
sometimes a good hairpulling and some doggystyle works wonders ;D

her job down there or can she relocate?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2007, 10:23:49 PM »
sometimes a good hairpulling and some doggystyle works wonders ;D

her job down there or can she relocate?

That's nice part; she also works from home...

Dude I went to school in the bay area from 1999 to 2002 (Palo Alto) and  hated it. I love it down here. Feel like I fit in better. If only I have known. UC Irvine would've saved me 40k and made me feel less of a hippy..

The Coach

Oh Hell Yeah Baby!!!!
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2007, 10:45:57 PM »
http://mlb.mlb.com/index.jsp

In your face Selig!!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2007, 10:59:30 PM »
And this has WHAT to do with Bonds breaking Aaron's record, as Aaron was an ADMITTED CHEATER, as he used AMPHETAMINES for YEARS?

great point!! take any two big hitters. give one a month cycle of any steroid/gh combo and give the other one dose of amphetamine. i bet anything the amphetamine user increases his skills more.

The Coach

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2007, 11:02:11 PM »
no, Mantle was a good guy, Bonds is ALL DRUGS, a cheating piece of shit.  Hope that helps.

Hope what helps, that you're naive enough to believe that 75% of the league isn't on gear? Again, Bonds is on gear, we all know that even though he NEVER admitted it and it was NEVER proven.......so is ARod, Clemens, Big Poppy, Manny Ramerez, that huge SOB from the Phillies Ryan Howard and while we're at it, lets throw in Julio Franco at the age of 48-49 is still a starter and still driving the ball out of the park just for shits and giggles. Traps, you need to wake the hell up and finally realize that Bonds has been playing on an even playing field for years and it really doesn't matter if his head or feet grew 3 inchs or 3 feet!!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Oh Hell Yeah Baby!!!!
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2007, 11:15:00 PM »
C'mon Coach, how many would Aaron have hit if he'd had the same "advantages?"  Bonds is great, but the playing field isn't level.

The Coach

« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2007, 11:18:26 PM »
C'mon Coach, how many would Aaron have hit if he'd had the same "advantages?"  Bonds is great, but the playing field isn't level.

1. Bonds IS playing on a level playing field.

2. It took Bonds longer to hit 755 than it did Aaron.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2007, 11:21:37 PM »
1. Bonds IS playing on a level playing field.

2. It took Bonds longer to hit 755 than it did Aaron.
Excellent statistics....too bad u sucked at playing....

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2007, 11:22:12 PM »
great point!! take any two big hitters. give one a month cycle of any steroid/gh combo and give the other one dose of amphetamine. i bet anything the amphetamine user increases his skills more.

They're not mutually exclusive, he could've been on both. Plus i doubt amphetamines will increase bat speed, explosiveness & power the way roids/GH do, or drastically prolong a career & maintain endurance anywhere near the same degree.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2007, 11:26:35 PM »
They're not mutually exclusive, he could've been on both. Plus i doubt amphetamines will increase bat speed, explosiveness & power or endurance the way roids/GH will.

amphetamines will increase bat speed, explosiveness and eye/hand coordination dramatically. not sure about endurance but i don't think that's as important.

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2007, 11:27:02 PM »

No chance in hell.  Running bases, distance running, etc..., that's where the amphetamine wins (and make no mistake, I believe at minimum, 80% of MLB is on amphetamines such as Ephedrine).  But not hitting the ball far.  Occasionally you have a great hitter like Bonds or Griffey Jr.  But after the McGuire/Sosa summer...it's no longer the same league.  It's just not believable anymore, and that's why this controversy came up.  If this keeps up, we'll hopefuly get to that Nintendo game with robot baseball players who blew each other up.  That game ruled.

But do you realize what this argument is a rehash of?  What did Arnold weigh in at at the same BF% as Coleman when he won?  Who was taller?  

Progress has its critics.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2007, 11:27:47 PM »
amphetamines will increase bat speed, explosiveness and eye/hand coordination dramatically. not sure about endurance but i don't think that's as important.

Not the same otherwise Ben Johnson and other recent sprinters like Gatlin would have routinely had amphetimes as the issue in tests. Roids, GH and test are the common denominators for the same types of attributes/benefits in both sports; reaction time (bat speed, first 5-7 yards in the 100m), explosiveness, ability to maintain a higher level for longer, endurance.

The Coach

« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2007, 11:35:23 PM »
Excellent statistics....too bad u sucked at playing....

Yes, otherwise I would have been a has been tennis player trying to be a bodybuilder ::)!!

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2007, 12:01:04 AM »
Baseball isn't much more now than monster truck exhibitions.  The only people I know who still like baseball are married, fat, and need an excuse to drink 8 Old Style without the wife using a broomhandle on them.

And bald.  Baseball fans who get into baseball like the hats because they have no hair. 

The Coach

« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2007, 12:08:24 AM »
Baseball isn't much more now than monster truck exhibitions.  The only people I know who still like baseball are married, fat, and need an excuse to drink 8 Old Style without the wife using a broomhandle on them.

And bald.  Baseball fans who get into baseball like the hats because they have no hair. 

You're just bitter because you always got picked last in little league and you were the one the pitcher always through the bean balls at even though you were still in the on deck circle!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2007, 12:11:04 AM »
Yes, otherwise I would have been a has been tennis player trying to be a bodybuilder ::)!!
well...at least I played with the big boys....u just watched them ...bought tickets....must have broken your heart

The Coach

« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2007, 12:16:42 AM »
well...at least I played with the big boys....u just watched them ...bought tickets....must have broken your heart

No, I actually played with them and like you, if I were good enough I'd be on a ball field with a major league team instead of being on a bodybuilding website arguing with a scroat like you!!