Author Topic: THANK you So Much ERNIE!  (Read 2051 times)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
THANK you So Much ERNIE!
« on: August 04, 2007, 10:06:46 PM »

since last year befor i do my first show with PDI i asked about NY gyms and which one is the best and close to my hotel..... got lots of posts on that and people shared some info BUT one person did more than that.. He knew that its my first time to NY and i know No one there, he PICKED me up from the airport, followed up my lost bag that didnt arrive at the same time, Toke me to BOB Banham gym to do my work out there, set my meals to be done by CARLO the best chef in bodybuilding food, this man did so Much for me and still.... i thought to give him a Thread and THANK HIM so much for doing all that for NOTHING in return! and i am so honored to have him as a True Fan + friend and brother.... Thanks Ernie  ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Re: THANK you So Much ERNIE!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2007, 10:09:50 PM »
i bet he wanted some "private time" with you also.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2007, 10:14:49 PM »
i bet he wanted some "private time" with you also.

HE was all the time with me ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  wanna have some time with me as well  ;) ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2007, 10:57:46 PM »
since last year befor i do my first show with PDI i asked about NY gyms and which one is the best and close to my hotel..... got lots of posts on that and people shared some info BUT one person did more than that.. He knew that its my first time to NY and i know No one there, he PICKED me up from the airport, followed up my lost bag that didnt arrive at the same time, Toke me to BOB Banham gym to do my work out there, set my meals to be done by CARLO the best chef in bodybuilding food, this man did so Much for me and still.... i thought to give him a Thread and THANK HIM so much for doing all that for NOTHING in return! and i am so honored to have him as a True Fan + friend and brother.... Thanks Ernie  ;D

Hey!  Thank you Sami!  Yes, Ernie deserves credit, he is a true class act. 

Sami-  Hope all is well, make sure Ernie sends you pictures from my guest appearance earlier this evening!  I think you'll like them. ;)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 06:13:51 AM »
 Hey Carlo... nice to see u here bro....      CANT wait to see the pic but if what is in  my head is right then am gonna kick ur A--

the Gladiator shit am talking about ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 06:17:16 AM »
Hey!  Thank you Sami!  Yes, Ernie deserves credit, he is a true class act. 

Sami-  Hope all is well, make sure Ernie sends you pictures from my guest appearance earlier this evening!  I think you'll like them. ;)

Carlo, you doing the PDI?
Addicted to the Steal

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2007, 12:38:01 PM »
big e is a cool guy..............  saw him at a show npc show yesterday was a bit disapointed with the level of competition at the show i would expect more competitors since the nj shore is such a big area for working out.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2007, 12:41:59 PM »

That's pretty cool.....
HAHA, RON.....

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2007, 04:43:19 PM »
Ernie is a class act. Stand up guy.

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2007, 09:53:40 PM »
Carlo, you doing the PDI?

No guys.  I'm an NPC guy, and hopefully one day an IFBB guy!  I am going to be competing in 3 1/2 weeks in Cleveland at the North Americans.  Anyone from around there should come check out the show!

Carlo

Sami--- did you view the pics?  :)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2007, 10:07:31 PM »

Hey Carlo, just saw the photos.. man.. looking great, and already u got the show condition bro...ur size is much bigger than last year and fuller.... Damn that mask look better on u ;)  wish u all the best in Cleveland. my regards to Mum. i can see u got all the support and u deserve it

~ The Black Smith ~

gwenhen

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 08:54:05 AM »
Can anyone remind me of the PDI dates for this year? Ty.

CF

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Ready or not!
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 08:22:16 PM »
Sami,

Thank you!  That's a great compliment coming from you.  I told mom she smiled and says hello back and wishes you well.  Let me know when you are coming to town!!  I'll send you some photos in a week or so as I get closer.  Stay well!

Carlo

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 11:26:27 PM »
Can anyone remind me of the PDI dates for this year? Ty.

THERE YOU GO ;D

ALL EVENTS ARE $30,000.00 US IN PRIZE MONEY EXCEPT FOR NOC WHICH IS $50,000.00. ALL EVENTS SUBJECT TO DRUG TESTING
NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS-NEW YORK CITY USA
SEPT 28-29TH

BARBADOS CLASSIC-BRIDGETOWN
OCT 5-6TH

BATTLE OF THE GIANTS-OSLO NORWAY
OCT 13TH

BRITISH NIGHT OF CHANPIONS-LONDON ENGLAND
OCTOBER 14TH

GRAND PRIX FRANCE -SALON DE PROVENCE
OCT 27TH

GRAND PRIX DENMARK- COPENHAGEN
OCT- 28TH