Author Topic: Europa Super Show - Preview article - UPDATES & PICS!  (Read 45961 times)

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
Re: Europa Super Show - Preview article - UPDATES & PICS!
« Reply #125 on: August 19, 2007, 08:15:48 AM »
KrissyC I see you got a pic with LT from IRONMAN there.
So what is he like in real life?

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: August 20, 2007, 11:54:57 AM »
Lena,    Juliet was my choice, Eva my wife's. Thanks for wishing us luck, you're really nice. My wife is feeling "pregnant" for lack of a better description but she's a trooper and I think her being fit has helped alot.  Thanks again.

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: August 20, 2007, 04:10:01 PM »
Lena,    Juliet was my choice, Eva my wife's. Thanks for wishing us luck, you're really nice. My wife is feeling "pregnant" for lack of a better description but she's a trooper and I think her being fit has helped alot.  Thanks again.

Let us know how it all went....and maybe post a photo of the new member? :)

Lena

Krissy C.

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: August 21, 2007, 06:51:51 AM »
KrissyC I see you got a pic with LT from IRONMAN there.
So what is he like in real life?
Hi Powerpack :)!
LT is such an upbeat, friendly and great guy.  I originally met Lonnie in Charleston at the Jr. Usa's earlier this year and he had me laughing and smiling in the first few minutes of our conversation ;D
Krissy Chin BS, MSPT
IFBB PRO

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: August 21, 2007, 07:07:33 AM »
Let us know how it all went....and maybe post a photo of the new member? :)

Lena
Will do. Thanks again.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #130 on: August 21, 2007, 03:51:39 PM »
Alex the interview with Oksana is up. I give you a shout out and they mention you in it. We're working on someone to translate the entire interview but thought you'd enjoy this.

http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2007europa/videoclips/europa07_roughtranslation.wmv

Elevate Your Image.™

Lena

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: August 21, 2007, 04:23:55 PM »
Alex the interview with Oksana is up. I give you a shout out and they mention you in it. We're working on someone to translate the entire interview but thought you'd enjoy this.

http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2007europa/videoclips/europa07_roughtranslation.wmv

.........and who said Norwegian was complicated?!  >:( ;)

L.J

Alex

• Getbig IV
  • If bodybuilding was easy, everyone would be big!
« Reply #132 on: August 25, 2007, 06:59:18 AM »
 ::)
THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SS!!!!!!!!!!!

Claire Parmley

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #133 on: August 25, 2007, 12:39:55 PM »
Hey Krissy!  I agree...I'd like to congratulate Adela and Shannon as well!  Adela...you know what you mean to me...I hope your prep for the O is going great!  It was great meeting your man.  Bryan and I were looking at your pics on myspace of him.  WOWIE!!  His physique is awesome!

Krissy...Great pics!  You are so sweet to post them!  How is Troy's prep for his show going?  I sent you something in the mail...keep an eye out! ;D
XOXOXOXO

agpro

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • O.F.F Overcome Fitness Fears with Adela
« Reply #135 on: September 01, 2007, 09:34:45 PM »
Hey Krissy!  I agree...I'd like to congratulate Adela and Shannon as well!  Adela...you know what you mean to me...I hope your prep for the O is going great!  It was great meeting your man.  Bryan and I were looking at your pics on myspace of him.  WOWIE!!  His physique is awesome!

Krissy...Great pics!  You are so sweet to post them!  How is Troy's prep for his show going?  I sent you something in the mail...keep an eye out! ;D
XOXOXOXO

Hello Claire and Krissy,

Thank you for the congrats!! I have been working on my camps since the Europa and training very hard for the O.  Thank you for the compliment about my chico.  He is a great guy and we both had fun at the Europa.  I saw some pictures  Bryan Claire, and he looks amazing too:)
Lets keep in touch and hope to see you all soon.

Bed time)

Adela
www.adelafitness.com

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #136 on: September 01, 2007, 11:56:25 PM »
Hi Powerpack :)!
LT is such an upbeat, friendly and great guy.  I originally met Lonnie in Charleston at the Jr. Usa's earlier this year and he had me laughing and smiling in the first few minutes of our conversation ;D

I couldn't agree more.  He had the entire table rolling the other weekend in Dallas.  I highly recommend inviting him to any party you're throwing.  :)