Author Topic: Super safe roid/cycle?  (Read 1775 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Super safe roid/cycle?
« on: August 05, 2007, 07:34:57 PM »
So I've been training since i were 19 (with the usual breaks in the middle) and I've been thinking about a cycle, but i just hate the idea to use nails. What would be a good short cycle that would just give me some strength without taking too much risks? Keep in mind that i have a sort of "liver" problem back when i was 24 or so, but it was fixed (i take blood tests 2 times/year since then and all the levels are normal).

Any recommendations?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Super safe roid/cycle?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2007, 07:59:23 PM »
honestly? ....none

if youre looking for an effective oral only cycle thats easy on the system......there isnt any.

yes yes...you can take a few dbol, or tbol and blah blah blah.....just dont bother. hit the needle, or forget it bro

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2007, 08:00:41 PM »
i guess i'll have to skip roids then, i really hate needles :)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2007, 09:56:56 PM »
honestly? ....none

if youre looking for an effective oral only cycle thats easy on the system......there isnt any.

yes yes...you can take a few dbol, or tbol and blah blah blah.....just dont bother. hit the needle, or forget it bro

Agreed.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2007, 09:57:48 PM »

Believe it or not it's easier then you think to inject yourself.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 02:47:44 AM »
Believe it or not it's easier then you think to inject yourself.

Yeah, really it is. When you are doing it for the first time just calm down and cowboy up. Btw if you have had any liver issues (alcohol or otherwise) skip all orals and one more thing don't take any of these OTC half anabolics, just because they are "legal" it doesn't make ´em safe. In fact most OTC "hormone related" products are more toxic than dianabol or even anadrol!
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 06:32:39 AM »
dont be a pussy, the pins are no big deal and after a few you will look forward to pinning.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 08:54:31 AM »
injectibles are also cleared by the liver.  So, even if you decide to inject, it will affect your liver values, just not as much as orals.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2007, 09:19:28 PM »
thank you all for the replies. I guess due my liver problem id rather dont mess with this or pro hormones.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 05:57:10 AM »
thank you all for the replies. I guess due my liver problem id rather dont mess with this or pro hormones.

Many of the PH's are as bad as the worst oral steroids!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 06:40:09 AM »
Many of the PH's are as bad as the worst oral steroids!

Agreed.

BigBencher

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 07:51:43 PM »
I at one point had a issue with my liver also. It was producing too many enzymes which Im almost positive came from the Brazilian abombs I was taking at the time. My liver is perfectly normal now but its because I havent been on anything in quite sometime.

If you got liver issues pass on the orals and go with injectables. I too was a bitch when it came to needles but its really not that hard.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 09:52:05 PM »
I at one point had a issue with my liver also. It was producing too many enzymes which Im almost positive came from the Brazilian abombs I was taking at the time. My liver is perfectly normal now but its because I havent been on anything in quite sometime.

If you got liver issues pass on the orals and go with injectables. I too was a bitch when it came to needles but its really not that hard.

I cant understand how guys are completely fine eating pussy, but afraid to stick themselves with a needle...just doesnt make sense
ah yeah Im a voodo child

BigBencher

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 10:28:35 PM »
It was something I was afraid of at the time because I had never done it. Like I said before, its not bad or hard at all to do once you do it. But ya BigJ I agree with ya brotha

Vertigo

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2007, 10:01:32 AM »
Try a therapeutical dose of anavar (20-40mg/day), for 4 weeks. Very easy on the liver and blood lipids, increased immume system, bone density and collagen synthesis, very little sides, and a some quality muscle and strength gain.