Author Topic: Low dose ---- versus--- high dose  (Read 2173 times)

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Low dose ---- versus--- high dose
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2007, 07:45:22 AM »
Are you saying your not really coming off for 4 weeks?
Because 8 weeks use of REAL Androgen WILL shut everyone down.

So, either your "Bridging" (Not really off) or your not.

Do you understand that just because some HCG or clomid made you "Feel" normal, and you didnt crash that you have not returned to normal Test production?

Clomid is still doing its thing about 10 days after the last tab.

You sound to me like a guy who thinks he's "Off" when in fact you still got steroid or other Exogenous Test stimulant in your system. I'd like to see you come off for 16 week.

Off for 16 weeks? I haven't touched the sauce in years but that's immaterial.  If you're competing and need to be on for much of the time then this is a fair approach.  It doesn't literally mean on 8, off 4 ad infinitum - use your common sense.  But for a sustained time then it can make sense.   I personally would rather go 8 on 4 "off" 8 on, then assess from there rather than 16 weeks straight.

If the latter 4 weeks were with faster acting compounds then some of the 4 will be off but I still believe with intelligent employment of ancillaries, attention to diet and adaptation of training, there is no need to crash very heavily at all during those 4 weeks, with the subsequent 8 weeks then superseding the progress already made.

Further, if you're not truly off during all those 4 wks - and I agree with you that you're not - then you won't crash anyway as another poster suggested.  It does however give the system a break from the constant bombardment of gear.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2007, 09:38:13 AM »
Off for 16 weeks? I haven't touched the sauce in years but that's immaterial.  If you're competing and need to be on for much of the time then this is a fair approach.  It doesn't literally mean on 8, off 4 ad infinitum - use your common sense.  But for a sustained time then it can make sense.   I personally would rather go 8 on 4 "off" 8 on, then assess from there rather than 16 weeks straight.

If the latter 4 weeks were with faster acting compounds then some of the 4 will be off but I still believe with intelligent employment of ancillaries, attention to diet and adaptation of training, there is no need to crash very heavily at all during those 4 weeks, with the subsequent 8 weeks then superseding the progress already made.

Further, if you're not truly off during all those 4 wks - and I agree with you that you're not - then you won't crash anyway as another poster suggested.  It does however give the system a break from the constant bombardment of gear.

4 weeks off is pointless IMO. Might as well stay on. Invitation to bad sides. More bad sides from dropping & Low Test level then HIgh IME.

Many guys are still on and dont know it. Their system is so F'd up and they dont have a clue to that fact.
Even Enanthate builds up over time. Im sure its hanging around at least 2-3 weeks after a long hard run.
Sustanon? Shiet, 4 weeks till you start to count clean....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2007, 09:58:16 AM »
i've known a few guys who had good results from these blast/cruise cycles but i've never tried it. i don't see how it could provide any benefits. you are basicly making your hormonal system spike and fall rapidly. which i don't agree with.

8)