Author Topic: tell me about sustenon  (Read 2875 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: tell me about sustenon
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2007, 11:46:10 AM »
Well, im a simple man and simple men dont deal with drama bullshit on a message board. but here goes

A. i called u and idiot because you misunderstood what i implied, maybe because your intellect does not match your internet ego, please dont assume im small, im just 19 years and im bigger than you will ever be, but all that is water under the bridge here. it dosnt mean shit

B. i could give a fuck and a quarter about your knowledge of aas, believe me. Is that your claim to fame here on a message board? what are you like 40 bro? i dont wanna hear it. So please,please keep your chin held high in thailand little fella and pride yourself on ''juice knowledge''. Your 1 dimensional, be ashamed.

C. rimbaud, your 2cents is always appreciated, keep them coming

Again, go fuck your self, your real close to getting the boot here. C U N T.  Dont Pm me again. Little Boy.
YOu have NO Biz messing with AAS. YOUr Fucked up to start.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2007, 11:49:43 AM »
Well, im a simple man and simple men dont deal with drama bullshit on a message board. but here goes

A. i called u and idiot because you misunderstood what i implied, maybe because your intellect does not match your internet ego, please dont assume im small, im just 19 years and im bigger than you will ever be, but all that is water under the bridge here. it dosnt mean shit

B. i could give a fuck and a quarter about your knowledge of aas, believe me. Is that your claim to fame here on a message board? what are you like 40 bro? i dont wanna hear it. So please,please keep your chin held high in thailand little fella and pride yourself on ''juice knowledge''. Your 1 dimensional, be ashamed.

C. rimbaud, your 2cents is always appreciated, keep them coming

You're 19 & too young to be using AAS. You need to wait about 5-6 years. That's the best advice I can give you. There's no sense in using too young. You're only asking for problems down the road.

BigBencher

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2007, 11:55:18 AM »
Gotta love it when people talk shit to each other behind the keyboard lol No disrespect to either of you its just humorous :)

Honestly the best advice was given by Rimbaud: "You're 19 & too young to be using AAS. You need to wait about 5-6 years. That's the best advice I can give you. There's no sense in using too young. You're only asking for problems down the road."

-bb

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2007, 11:58:00 AM »
Honestly the best advice was given by Rimbaud: "You're 19 & too young to be using AAS. You need to wait about 5-6 years. That's the best advice I can give you. There's no sense in using too young. You're only asking for problems down the road."

-bb

Thanks.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2007, 11:59:28 AM »
Gotta love it when people talk shit to each other behind the keyboard lol No disrespect to either of you its just humorous :)

-bb

Hey, If you knew the shit weve put up w/ from this Boy, you'd tell him to go get F'd too.
There is a point. This is not my regular MO. This asshole is a punk.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2007, 12:00:30 PM »
Hey, If you knew the shit weve put up w/ from this Boy, you'd tell him to go get F'd too.

Agreed.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2007, 12:05:46 PM »
Agreed.

Trab has been one of the most helpfull guys we've had on here.

8)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2007, 12:10:45 PM »

cmon now man 3 replies? you must be on pct, no? god.
just stop. I dont troll anywhere on this board, i have 30 fucking posts, in the same you have 3k.
I know my place, you sound like a sensitive peon here. Let it go.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2007, 12:15:10 PM »
you sound like a sensitive peon here. Let it go.

trab is neither an asshole or sensitive. He's just like any of us - he gets frustrated with repeating himself over & over & doesn't take too kindly to people asking for his avice & then ignoring it or arguing with him.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2007, 12:21:00 PM »
ok understandingly, but i did not ask for his advice in this thread,(yes i have pm'ed him once about a source), nor did i ignore what he said. He simply took my opinion and ran with it and use fight words as if he is god on here.

im not in the wrong here    ::)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2007, 12:30:00 PM »
ok understandingly, but i did not ask for his advice in this thread,(yes i have pm'ed him once about a source), nor did i ignore what he said. He simply took my opinion and ran with it and use fight words as if he is god on here.

im not in the wrong here    ::)

You F'n Pm'd me MANY MANY TIMES Jack! In a very demanding manor. I allways try to help to the best of my knowledge and experience/ which is considerable. But I'm done with you. You + AAs + Big Problemo IMO.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #36 on: August 09, 2007, 12:45:28 PM »
You F'n Pm'd me MANY MANY TIMES Jack! In a very demanding manor. I allways try to help to the best of my knowledge and experience/ which is considerable. But I'm done with you. You + AAs + Big Problemo IMO.

i guess the only thing left to do is make another account and praise your knowledge huh? cus on this one i will forever be cursed without your help? what will i do!!!!!!!!!!

:'(

the end.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2007, 01:05:10 PM »
i guess the only thing left to do is make another account and praise your knowledge huh? cus on this one i will forever be cursed without your help? what will i do!!!!!!!!!!

:'(

the end.

Like several PPL have told you, you  are immature for AAS use. Period.

BTW,  writing style is easy to spot.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2007, 01:29:39 PM »
are you trying to get me banned man?what the hell writing style do you mean, sarcasm?
stupidity is also easy to spot. Immature? what a crutch, your at least 20 yrs older bro, stop arguing

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2007, 03:03:18 PM »
You guys need to calm the fuck down, this is a forum for helping people, if you want to fight take it to another board/thread.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2007, 04:28:52 PM »
You guys need to calm the fuck down, this is a forum for helping people, if you want to fight take it to another board/thread.

I agree, but you aint been dealing w/ this kid. Ill Pm you.