Author Topic: tell me about sustenon  (Read 2874 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
tell me about sustenon
« on: August 06, 2007, 10:17:36 AM »
educate me. it seems some bros really like it.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: tell me about sustenon
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2007, 10:24:16 AM »
you ever heard of search button?

its multi estered, its useless under 800mcg/week

eod shots

overrated

prop>sus

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 11:09:19 AM »

I think you mean mg not mcg. But either way no it's not. I've used 500mg of Sust a week & gotten good results.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 11:15:21 AM »
you ever heard of search button?

eod shots

overrated

prop>sus
ive heard of the search but maybe i should have titled it "tell me your experience with sus". hows that is that better for you. im no newb and ive done my research at steroid.com and getbig and a few other sites. they all say it is a combo of four esters, and eod shots are needed. i wanted to know more like why bros use it over other stuff. just about everything is useless at microgram doses (except maybe acid).

thanks rim.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 03:29:57 PM »
I don't really like Sust that much. I guess because I'm pretty sensitive to the Prop in it. However, if you can take the pain gains can be made.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2007, 06:55:15 PM »
I think sust sucks but thats just me,its like a time release

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 09:05:43 PM »
Have had good results with sust but prefer e or c these days. It just seems smoother and easier IMO.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 01:27:24 AM »
prop works better for me out of all the tests.
Alot more pain, but far less water retension.
Muscles get very hard anf full.
I ise ED. Usually 100mg dsily,
Sus does contain a small amount of prop/
But has a few long acting steriods in es

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 08:19:11 AM »
I think sust sucks but thats just me,its like a time release

All steroids are time released...some are just longer esters.

Sust is great but overpriced. Test E or C will give the same result.

8)

BigFish

• Getbig II
  • Quality posts over quantity
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 03:39:22 PM »
It's all a matter of preference.  I like sust over test e cause it seems to kick in a bit faster and i feel like i hold less water due to the prop in it (as mentioned before).  But test e is less expensive and once you're about three weeks into your cycle has the same results with a bit more h2o retention...imo.  they're both great and i wouldn't run a cycle with at least one of them as my base.
Pop Drop & Squat it

BigBencher

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 07:48:35 PM »
The guy above who said you need upwards of a gram of sust to work is wrong. I grew like a weed off of organon sust a few years back using 2 ampules a week (500mg). I liked it alot and worked well for me.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 12:33:42 PM »
The guy above who said you need upwards of a gram of sust to work is wrong. I grew like a weed off of organon sust a few years back using 2 ampules a week (500mg). I liked it alot and worked well for me.

Exactly the same for me.. my first cycle was 2 amps of the old Russian CYCTAHOH's, and I put on a good lean 25lbs. of muscle.
Even up to this day, I've only done 1,000mg once and the results weren't anything better then when I do 500mg a week.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 01:46:35 PM »
I think the thing people miss is that Test is Test. The only difference is the half-lifes in the esters & sometimes water retention (but I think a lot of that depends on the individual).

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 07:51:45 PM »
I think the thing people miss is that Test is Test. The only difference is the half-lifes in the esters & sometimes water retention (but I think a lot of that depends on the individual).
preach it brother

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 08:21:38 AM »
what about that longer ester?

i read everywhere that prop gives less severe side affects then C/E

but yet people still recommend a longer ester first go around.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2007, 08:34:31 AM »

Your clueless, but I'll try to help.  Ive posted numerous graphs of TE &TC release rates on GB.
24hr spike peak, fast drop, very degraded by day 3. (But buildup effect over weeks leads to a higher steady state level) (Go read some med books if your gonna fuck w/ AAS).

THe TesteroneDECANOATE IN SUS (100MG/CC)  LASTS 21 DAYS!!!! YOUR LUCKY TO GET A WEEK OUT OF ENANTHATE FOR BBing Pourposes.

If you Underlie 1000-1500SUS  under some Deca and enanthat and Dbol for a month at cycles start you'll need go buy all new clothing.

Oh- If its UG "SUS" in 10cc amps, theres a snowballs chance in hell it's real SUS. I'd Buy it in single amps. Foreign mfg only. Dutch Organon, Karachi Rouge "Organon ::)", Indian, Egypt, Global ANabolics is the exception to the 10cc vial rule. They will soon be turnign it out to replace the T325 (to many problems w/ that one)

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2007, 10:30:29 AM »
i was speaking on prop and why it isnt recommended for FIRST time users
the point of the first cycle is to be conservative and see how the chems effect you right?

so test is test, yea we know, so why not use prop first time? im not talking about or arguing against any longer ester in sus idiot.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2007, 10:36:10 AM »
the point of the first cycle is to be conservative and see how the chems effect you right?

I would say because it's painful to shot. Some people have a bad reaction to it. I've found i'm pretty sensitive to the ester. If a shot's too painful it could turn someone away from steroids or cycling.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2007, 10:37:48 AM »

You need to understand that sides vary from person to person. True prop generally bloats less but some hardly bloat at all. It just depends on your individual reaction.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2007, 10:47:47 AM »
im not talking about just bloat as a side effect, but a medley of others that occur less often with prop.

injection pain from prop? bleh

if i was a first time user, id stick with prop( regardless of ed injections) to weigh out side effects, rather than wait maybe 2 weeks until ethanate shows its bad side.

seems pretty logical, no?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2007, 11:07:45 AM »
im not talking about just bloat as a side effect, but a medley of others that occur less often with prop.

injection pain from prop? bleh

if i was a first time user, id stick with prop( regardless of ed injections) to weigh out side effects, rather than wait maybe 2 weeks until ethanate shows its bad side.

seems pretty logical, no?

What you need to understand is that the side effects with test can show themselves with all esters. Like I said it depends on your individual reaction to the ester. I don't notice too many problems with E or C (very little bloating, no problems with gyno or anything). However, others do. I don't like prop because the where I shoot swells up & hurts for about three days. That's my reaction & why I don't use it.

Right...have your first bad prop shot & then say that. Have your shoulder hurt so bad you can't train upper body or have your ass hurt so bad you can't sit down.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2007, 11:10:58 AM »

so test is test, yea we know, so why not use prop first time? im not talking about or arguing against any longer ester in sus idiot.

#1 Don't call me idiot stupid little boy!
#2 Go Fuck Yourself and figure it all out on your own. You just F'd up acces to a Decades worth of REAL HUMAN GRADE PHARMA AAS experience at your beck and call. Good luck. You are immature, stupid and should not use AAS Period.
Have you ever considered insulin and DNP?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 11:14:41 AM »

Why are you calling trab an idiot? He's got more knowledge af AAS then you can hope to have. I would easily put him in the top 10% on the entire board when it comes to knowledge of AAS's.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2007, 11:39:13 AM »
#1 Don't call me idiot stupid little boy!
#2 Go Fuck Yourself and figure it all out on your own. You just F'd up acces to a Decades worth of REAL HUMAN GRADE PHARMA AAS experience at your beck and call. Good luck. You are immature, stupid and should not use AAS Period.
Have you ever considered insulin and DNP?

Well, im a simple man and simple men dont deal with drama bullshit on a message board. but here goes

A. i called u and idiot because you misunderstood what i implied, maybe because your intellect does not match your internet ego, please dont assume im small, im just 19 years and im bigger than you will ever be, but all that is water under the bridge here. it dosnt mean shit

B. i could give a fuck and a quarter about your knowledge of aas, believe me. Is that your claim to fame here on a message board? what are you like 40 bro? i dont wanna hear it. So please,please keep your chin held high in thailand little fella and pride yourself on ''juice knowledge''. Your 1 dimensional, be ashamed.

C. rimbaud, your 2cents is always appreciated, keep them coming

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2007, 11:45:26 AM »
, please dont assume im small, im just 19 years and im bigger than you will ever be, but all that is water under the bridge here. it dosnt mean shit

I bet you are HUGE!!!

how much you bench?

8)