Author Topic: why are married pussy whipped geeks allowed to post on a MANs board?  (Read 3546 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
isnt the whole board about fucking bitches, cheating, hustling, drinking? so why are known pussy whipped losers and geeks like bigcypriote, stark, donkey kong or MOS allowed to post here ?

im disgusted by these people. i dont wanna read one more post about "im saving 2000 dollars so i can buy my gf a ring" (bigcypriote) or "im going to get my gf to smoke weed so she will let me fuck her in the ass" (stark)

Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: why are married pussy whipped geeks allowed to post on a MANs board?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 10:03:55 AM »
virgin meltdown  ::)
T

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 10:34:59 AM »
LOL!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 10:57:27 AM »
isnt the whole board about fucking bitches, cheating, hustling, drinking? so why are known pussy whipped losers and geeks like bigcypriote, stark, donkey kong or MOS allowed to post here ?

im disgusted by these people. i dont wanna read one more post about "im saving 2000 dollars so i can buy my gf a ring" (bigcypriote) or "im going to get my gf to smoke weed so she will let me fuck her in the ass" (stark)

Last I checked, posting for 19 straight hours on a message board while claiming to have a life doesn't qualify you as a "man". It qualifies you as a 110 pound geek with no friends.  :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 11:25:40 AM »
Last I checked, posting for 19 straight hours on a message board while claiming to have a life doesn't qualify you as a "man". It qualifies you as a 110 pound geek with no friends.  :D

sure does. the more i post - the more im at work - the more $$$ i bring in.

and bringing in the bacon is manly!

not that a kid like you would know anything about that, you still live off mom and daddy and never worked a day in your life.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 11:29:41 AM »
sure does. the more i post - the more im at work - the more $$$ i bring in.

and bringing in the bacon is manly!

not that a kid like you would know anything about that, you still live off mom and daddy and never worked a day in your life.

You work 19 hours a day? How do you manage to sleep, cage fight and go out to clubs/bars 7 days a week? You have found out how to manipulate the time/space continuum?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 11:42:54 AM »
I got plenty of time. These hot summer days I spend less than an hour per day on here. Too bad you can't say the same. Rain or shine, you're always here bitching about the same boring shit.
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 11:45:43 AM »
I got plenty of time. These hot summer days I spend less than an hour per day on here. Too bad you can't say the same. Rain or shine, you're always here bitching about the same boring shit.

I've logged barely 2.5 days online since the first week of May. Try again. This site's gone so far downhill it's sad. Once you realize that 90% of the people posting on this site don't work out nor lead any kind of social life (like you), this site loses a lot of its value. :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 11:53:05 AM »
ill be back later so you got plenty of time to edit your reply (you've allready done it twice)

make sure to include some of the following keywords "guy" "cagefighter" "drinking" good luck with that
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 11:54:22 AM »
ill be back later so you got plenty of time to edit your reply (you've allready done it twice)

make sure to include some of the following keywords "guy" "cagefighter" "drinking" good luck with that

Added on after I posted it. Sorry I don't double post to increase my post count like you, big guy. I'm about to go lounge in the pool for a bit, so I might check this later to see that you'll probably continue to talk about me.  :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2007, 01:18:24 PM »
Added on after I posted it. Sorry I don't double post to increase my post count like you, big guy. I'm about to go lounge in the pool for a bit, so I might check this later to see that you'll probably continue to talk about me.  :D

i bet they scream "jaws jaws!" whenever you get into the pool  ;D
Z

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2007, 03:35:12 PM »
I've logged barely 2.5 days online since the first week of May. Try again. This site's gone so far downhill it's sad. Once you realize that 90% of the people posting on this site don't work out nor lead any kind of social life (like you), this site loses a lot of its value. :D

Yawn.

You work out do you? hahhahahahah

Social life? hahahahahaha

and once again the 'you post x amount between monday and the other 35% of your posts are on a tuesday!!!!!!!! don't you feel humiliated by these statistics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2007, 04:10:42 PM »
bf worked out for 8 years. used steroids. and has been preparing to go a muay thai fight THIS SUMMER  ::)
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2007, 04:54:37 PM »
bf worked out for 8 years. used steroids. and has been preparing to go a muay thai fight THIS SUMMER  ::)

I'm still waiting to learn how you manage to post for 19 straight hours, cage fight and hit the bar 6-7 days a week as you claim. Surely you must be the best multi-tasker in the world. Posting on your palm pilot during open mat maybe?  ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2007, 05:52:44 PM »
AAHHAAHHAH!!!  Haven't posted much of anything in weeks and Bluto still yearns for my sack......beautiful.

FYI ~ http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=162435.0

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 04:12:32 AM »
AAHHAAHHAH!!!  Haven't posted much of anything in weeks and Bluto still yearns for my sack......beautiful.

FYI ~ http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=162435.0

you never post much, why you even log on here i dont know. i just mentioned you as you're a pussy whipped legend around here. wanting your wife to spank you even.

you disgust me.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2007, 04:16:32 AM »
I'm still waiting to learn how you manage to post for 19 straight hours, cage fight and hit the bar 6-7 days a week as you claim. Surely you must be the best multi-tasker in the world. Posting on your palm pilot during open mat maybe?  ::)

here he go again. dodging the question and trying to switch the subject.

well for everyone who reads this - berzerkfury said he would have a muay thai fight this summer. since it's august thats not going to happen. guy is full of shit as always and couldnt fight his way outta a wet paperbag. this is the reason he dodge this subject. watch how he replies to this post he will dodge it again  :D
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2007, 11:06:55 AM »
here he go again. dodging the question and trying to switch the subject.

well for everyone who reads this - berzerkfury said he would have a muay thai fight this summer. since it's august thats not going to happen. guy is full of shit as always and couldnt fight his way outta a wet paperbag. this is the reason he dodge this subject. watch how he replies to this post he will dodge it again  :D

I said I might have one. Might doesn't equate to positively. Give it a rest. I know you've been cage fighting longer than every single PRIDE and UFC champion, so I can't compete with the astonishing 5-7 belts in 6 different weight classes that you hold.

Why have you consistently dodged the same questions for a good year now? You won't give a reason as to why you won't post a pic and you won't explain how you manage to bodybuilding, train MMA, hit the clubs and post for 19 straight hours. Enlighten me.

I already see the reply. Bluto will come on, change the subject and claim he owned me. Must suck being 110 pounds, eh skinfluto?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2007, 11:48:25 AM »
I said I might have one. Might doesn't equate to positively.

so how come the fight never happend?
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2007, 01:32:11 PM »
you never post much, why you even log on here i dont know. i just mentioned you as you're a pussy whipped legend around here. wanting your wife to spank you even.

you disgust me.

AHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!   I can picture the stack of smashed keyboards next to you.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2007, 02:25:42 PM »
AHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!   I can picture the stack of smashed keyboards next to you.

it's all good, i buy them cheap off ebay!
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2007, 02:28:09 PM »
so how come the fight never happend?

You've been training for 20 years and never had one Muay Thai match or tournament? Please. You're so full of shit it's sad. Did Thai boxing even exist in that shit hole known as Croatia 20 years ago?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2007, 02:51:33 PM »
Used to be an old Thai restraunt down the street from my folks' house......food smelled like dogshit and tasted worse.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2007, 03:00:49 PM »
You've been training for 20 years and never had one Muay Thai match or tournament? Please. You're so full of shit it's sad. Did Thai boxing even exist in that shit hole known as Croatia 20 years ago?

you didnt answer the question, how come the fight didnt happen?

as for croatia, cro cop done pretty ok, i guess you've never heard of him.
Z