Author Topic: New to forums  (Read 1281 times)

BigBencher

• Getbig II
New to forums
« on: August 07, 2007, 07:35:16 PM »
Just thought I would introduce myself since Im new to the boards. Im not a noob to the whole roids subject and bodybuilding. I spent some time incarcerated because I was a dealer a few years back. Test, DNP, Lutalyse, clen, list goes on and on Ive tried it all. Anyways im looking to get back into the swing of things (not dealing lol). Things have changed in the last 5 years so Im a bit rusty since i had no access to this type of stuff but Im still very knowledgable. Used to be a mod back in the day to alot of the other forums before they turned stupid.

I got a few things left over but its like 5 years old that the cops never found at my place. Not enuff to make a cycle with which blows ass but what can you do ? lol Gonna get my nutrition and training back up to normal speed and go from there.

Anyways hope I can catch up and learn whats all going on in the UG scene since i been out of the game for some time and I hope I can lend my experience to you guys who need it.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
Re: New to forums
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 07:50:12 PM »
hahaha, no way this is too funny.

BigBencher

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 07:52:59 PM »
How you figure? Like I said maybe im out of the loop by introducing myself but I havent been around forums for 5 years.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 07:55:54 PM »
I just cant imagine why anyone would just lay it all out there talkin about how you got busted, been in jail, ready to get back into the scene, it just has scandalous written all over it.  I could easily be wrong, just sounds weird to me.

BigBencher

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 08:01:56 PM »
Why hide it? Maybe I can help others not get busted from my past experiences. And when I said "get back into the scene" I didnt mean selling or dealing. I learned my lesson from that. I just meant dippin back into some stuff later after I my training back in order.

If this all sounds like Im full of shit Im sorry. Being away from society for 5 years you lose track of whats acceptable on forums and such.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2007, 08:05:02 PM »
HAHA no doubt bro, it was just funny because there have been threads recently on the other boards on this site where people were joking on giving an intro like yours.

Sucks you had to do 5 years man. All for gear?

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2007, 08:23:36 PM »
who wants bacon

BigBencher

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2007, 10:25:18 PM »
LOL bacon? how about chorizo since im hispanic lol

Ya I got fuked over cause my stupid ass decided to bite on a "too good to be true" setup and was paid by money order. Always deal in cash fyi lol I was 23 and nieve at the time. Then since I mailed it using usps and that was a federal offense so ya, it was all gear related.

Im doing a forum search and alot of these names for companies I dont recognize. I take it the days of Tornel and Brovel are over?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2007, 11:19:21 PM »
Quick breakdown/update:  most labs are going under due to lack of powders, the DEA and FDA is busting Chinese labs producing raw powders, so almost no powders are getting into the country, and the ones that are getting in are shit and cut to hell with other crap.
A lot of shady labs have started undercutting their product and/or trying to stretch out their powder supply.

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2007, 11:26:05 PM »
werent you on here last year telling your story how you got busted and so on?

I think you were,Ill have to find that post.... it was like a big hoop pla.

BigBencher

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2007, 12:06:39 AM »
Captain, thanks for that update bro.

Uckmo, sorry to let you know bro but the post your refering to I have no knowledge about nor was it me.

Anyone suggest a good online store that I can get world anabolic review or similar books? Ones I had we confiscated and by the looks of it, would be outdated anyways.

Thanks ahead of time

bb

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2007, 02:54:51 AM »
Well i'll give you one advise, stay mostly on this "steroids info & harcore" because allmost all the rest of Getbig is just guys trying to "own you" or get you to "meltdown."

As for a book anything that William Llewellyn or L. Rea have written are very good.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2007, 06:40:51 AM »
werent you on here last year telling your story how you got busted and so on?

I think you were,Ill have to find that post.... it was like a big hoop pla.

Sadly that was me, I was assuming this guy would be getting hated on like I did, maybe people are gonna be nicer this time around. As soon as I told my story everyone cried BS. His story seemed more amusing to me because of people cracking jokes on the main boards about lurkers just now introducting themselves. Steroid board however is as usual, right on topic and no bs.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2007, 09:48:33 AM »
www. anabolicoutlaw.com is one website that will keep u up to speed on the market

BigBencher

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2007, 11:34:34 AM »
I noticed that with alot of these other forums that they seem to "push" alot of thier own supplements on thier sites and forums. Im not asking for advertisements for other boards but what other forums are good on the net for info and such to get me back into the loop of things? I mean forums that dont push thier own house products down your throat lol

BigNBloated, thanks for clarifying that up with about the past. Hopefully that clears up anything about me being here before in the past when in fact I wasnt. Thanks bro

Thanks in advance guys

bb

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2007, 12:31:24 PM »
Best source for anabolics (books) is ebay.. I paid $8 for my copy of anabolics 2006